CHINA NO!

spectator.co.uk/2017/08/beyond-the-pale-chinas-cheerful-racists/

>A girl with a similar complexion was taunted with monkey sounds; her peers refused to sit next to her, saying she smelt bad. I apparently erred when, teaching the word for wife, I showed my students a picture of Michelle Obama. The image of the then First Lady was greeted with exaggerated sounds of repulsion: ‘So ugly!’ they said. ‘So black!’
>The racism begins with the assumption that all westerners are white. In the words of my black Cameroonian colleague, the Chinese are prone to think that ‘all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’.
why is nobody talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
youtube.com/watch?v=NLcP16951zc
youtube.com/watch?v=JvtXYsiIgw4
popularmechanics.com/science/a25626/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking lol

let the shitlibs try to push their antiracism on the chinks. i'd love them to waste the resources

God bless the chinks.

because if you try and start shit in China, the fucking Chinese Government will stomp the utter shit out of you and everyone goes about their day. You'd be lucky to catch a smoke grenade to the testicles and not be in a prison getting your testicles harvested for medicine.

>‘all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’.
based chinks

a jew spreading their subversive ways of racial hatred by pitting races against each other so the jew can fill the vacuum and take over their banks and media like in every western country.

really cant wait to see the libshits try and push their antiracist crap on the chinks. i might not like those slant eyed fucks but it feels good knowing that even if whites do go extinct racism wont die with us.

good points actually,why is the ((((media)))) always pushing anti-china messages?

Swallow the authoritarian right nationalist red pill

CHINA, NO!!!

Why do you keep reposting this exact thread?

>the literal truth

OY VEY HOW RACIST

>assumption all westerners are white
I miss that mindset. I used to want to visit Europe and see the big cities. Grew up around only white people, assumed America was the same.
What a fucking shock when I got older.

More like the ethno-nationalist pill

>niggers look and act like monkeys, smell and are full of aids

Geeeeee I wonder how Chinks came to THAT completely unjustified conclusion after meeting a batch of niggers.

different person,previous op was my friend and he showed me this

>tfw you were 15 the first time you saw a non-white in person
>fucking disgusting

>why is nobody talking about this?

Only white people can be racist.

>why is nobody talking about this?
racism is only bad when whites do it

pale asian girls are pretty sexy though

>using a picture of Michelle Obama
Foreigners don't give two fucks about the wives of the presidents, kings, and prime ministers

isnt it interesting how everyone comes to the EXACT same unfounded conclusions about black people?

>the Chinese are prone to think that ‘all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’

isnt that true though?

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

It's all so tiresome.

Because the race baiters in America are taking chinese money with glee.

Even in Beijing, I saw Chinese people do over the top racist things. A lot Asia is super fucking racist.

reminder that the african ghetto in guangzhou is called chocolate town

>so black
Lost it there.

>all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS

Maybe them taking over the world isn't so bad. Don't care what they do to dogs, we do the same shit to pigs which are practically related to half our population.

Yes

But the leftists hate bad truths.

my question is are people honestly stupid enough to think that once they get rid of white people racism will vanish and everyone will dance around holding hands?

>Sup Forums shits on China every fucking day, literally having a daily CHINA HATE thread
>when they see that China, they pretend to love China

Hope the chinks rape you all. Unlike you niggers, I always knew China and Russia were the saviours of the world.

>the Chinese are prone to think that ‘all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’.

>comparing niggers to chocolate

I like chocolate. It doesn't steal.

Those MP's can go bark at a wall.

Ha i am glad i booked my next flight with Air China

I need to know more about this.

Why do you worship asians? They hate white tho, lol. Stop this shit.

Obviously, yes.

Most China hate threads are filled with shit I guarantee Americans do too. People in big cities can be as heartless as stone and just as insectoidish.

Every fucking meme flag ignored every fucking time

>Oh boy, I always wanted to live being ruled by a corrupt oligarchy while making 300 - 400 dollars/month tops. My favorite day is when a government official wants to fuck me in the ass and I cant do anything. Living the dream!

The asians know

Theres no one making them watch (((propaganda))) in school

Why would you ignore your own countrymen?

I always liked the chinese, polite and hard workers.
According to this article, good values too.

Chinese are some of the least racist on earth, they never hurt any other race

wtf china is pure baseness

t. Baizuo

>Baizuo (pronounced 'bye-tswaw') is a Chinese epithet meaning naive western educated person who advocated for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. A baizuo only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment; while being obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they import backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.

okay fuck off xin ping

China is a country of peace
We get it

might have to start using this term desu. might want to splash it all over twitter and goybook too

Chink here. It's true, we're probably the most racist people around. We don't even see anything wrong with it, it just comes naturally to us. And Chinese culture is so isolated from the west that this will probably never change.

well it has never invaded and killed other countries

They don't hate whites. They wish they were white so fucking bad. They get skin whitening cream and eye surgery to look white and almost all animation from Japan (and china) portrays them as being white.

stop spreading lies, chinese americans arent chinese. China is NOT racist if you look at history

Yeah you would know, Wang, and Ching chong ding ding dong, Wang.

Ching chong ding ding dong to you as well, Huang.

Chinese TV hired black actors as burnt corpses.

ching chong ding dong lol!

>we know about your Kung Fu
beating Indian soldiers XP

we could learn to like you, but no boobs :'(

CHINA YES

Neither are you, peasant.

You literally blamed Chinese culture for the failure of communism and did your best to get rid of it because the 大胖子 said so.

I can`t wait to kill you and your entire family.

I kinda want to go too China just to check shit out

Baizuo

Chinese build all new cutting edge infrastructure
youtube.com/watch?v=NLcP16951zc

Western countries work on how to add more welfare people to the rolls and new shitskins
youtube.com/watch?v=JvtXYsiIgw4

Tell me with a straight face China isn't the next world superpower.

You won't be laughing when we eventually enslave you and ship your families off to our WoW gold mining camps

The term "beyond the pale" was to denote that it was beyond the civilized English boarders in Ireland, basically the article titles is unwittingly calling Chinese people savages gotta love irony.

Just pretend their 12 :^)

I have a weakness for Chinese and Japanese women.

白左

BAIZOU
A
I
Z
O
U

Biteswaw?
Baizuo
Bites-waaw

>people just now finding out how racist Asians can be
China even hates other Asians, this is isolationism for you.

I have found that Koreans are by far the easiest among the east Asians.

>You literally blamed Chinese culture for the failure of communism
The PRC admitted the cultural revolution was a mistake decades ago, retard.

Koreans who live in Korea?

Not enough fluoride to make everyone docile in China.

I will be laughing though. If China becomes that powerful it deserves it. Life is like a big game of CIV and I don't like any of the moves western governments have been doing over the past 40 years.

I would gladly have China rule the world if it did so by advancing technology and humanity. Putting every westerner in concentration camps would just be a bonus for their loss. Only thing is the leaders will probably just jump ship and migrate to asia

Lmao what makes you think that? Your ppl literal are living with quarter of our minimum wage and trying to pay off their house loan because it would take most of em 100 fucking years to pay off. Damn you'd be happy you are born here retard. Fucking unappreciated brat. If not your mommy and daddy work their asses off and push you out here you'd be still breathing 雾霾 and drink polluted water while watching 新闻联播 all day. Fucking faggot. Kill yourself and Ching chong ding ding dong.

they aren't white. to the people who care about this shit, only whites can be and are racists.

jews, self loathing whites and their mud people pets

I used to live in China, and yes they are this based. All of them.

When asked about black people they would say at least one of the following statements:

>I just dont feel comfortable when I see a group of them walking together
>They are always up to no good
>'Chocolate people' are so ugly
>Each one is so rude, and overly demanding
>'One of them raped my friend, he's deported now' - Yes I heard this multiple times

When people say that racism is learned and not born they are 100% correct. Anyone who has interacted with blacks will become racist.

And? My point was that mainlanders are not real Chinese. The fact that those 小人peasants said "oops" doesn`t magically bring back what they destroyed.

Dimwit.

Oh no, Koreans in Korea aren't the easiest. It's the ones that want to escape the oppression of Korean culture in other countries. In country, in my experience (though I speak Japanese and some Mandarin).

Northern Chinese > Japanese > Southern Chinese > Korean

>china makes cheap knockoffs
no original though

>all chinese wealthy
are buying real estate in US Canada Australia
and send their kids to western university

china is a manufacturing power...only

have worked in Florida, can confirm. blacks are horrible, and I'm emigrating eastbound if my country becomes a gib state.

There will be a time when the pollution and other problems become less and less of an issue. They still have to make some transitions and "soft landing" but it's entirely possible. Like every country they still have fate left to be decided and shown.

That being said it's stupid to imagine that China doesn't have an extremely good opportunity to take a leading position.

>Chinese people aren't real Chinese people.
Really makes you think

HHAHAHA god bless East Asians

red pill me on the difference between southern and northern chinese

>everybody denouncing China and wants a proper apology
>China doesn't care

jesus christ is China the last bastion of reason?

Can't wait, they're the only ones with no moral objections to genetic engineering
popularmechanics.com/science/a25626/chinese-scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos/

They are communists. Communists are not people, period.

Culture appropriation.

Can confirm, I've been "only a few act bad" etc all my life, then I had to move in a neighborhood filled with niggers and nigglets running and screaming, while their fat and lazy mother make waiting lines a living hell. Take the next neighborhood rather clean, walk to mine and everything is dirty and vandalized. Seven years I've been there, I lost any tolerance toward them. The only blacks I find okay always had, one way or another, a good white influence in their life.

>taking the lead.
they are about to hit the worse demographic crash. 3 generations of only 1 child

they are not researches, and make no advances. only reverse engineer or steal.

still minor chance of 1st world or superpower