New Murdoch Murdoch?

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjkVUwIXjtI
youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI
youtube.com/watch?v=XqtUVAlpaYA
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did they use the word "Hispanic" in their san jose video instead of Mestizo when hispanic isn't a race

Everything about Murdoch and his content screams politically illiterate American retard. He knows nothing of the ideology he claims to support.

he's just satirizing / sympathizing with weeaboos, stormfags, and libertarians

its bretty gud even for normies

it's not supposed to be sophisticated "propaganda"

oldie but its a good one

What was the video before this one? I dont know if I am up to date

Great stuff, love their work. This was a rather deeply incisive episode

His editing is fairly good, but his propaganda is abhorrent. His videos have no value whatsoever beyond aesthetics.

still a decent gateway to people like doctor pierce for reddit users and kekistanis

Hispanic is the closet they could call a spic. No real white people care to differentiate whatever the fuck a Mezicito or whater may is.

Kekistanis and Plebbits may get drawn to Fascism through him and his content, but anyone with more than two brain cells would not.

>Not caring about pure iberians being blamed for mestizo crimes

normies just need to be brought to Sup Forums. he at least starts them in the right direction when he talks about the jq and race stuff

>(((William Pierce)))

>politically illiterate
give one example faggot

it's like homestar runner but with natsoc

They support (((trump))), praise anti-Christian shills like (((William Pierce))) and bought into race politics. They are bluepilled trash.

Reported and flagged for inciting hate speech.

Nazis are not welcome on the Internet.

Good. They are controlled opposition anyway.

Hello antifa.

Reported and flagged for inciting hate speech.

Communists are not welcome in the free world.

yes goy, Pierce is a shill, don't watch these (((antisemitic))) and (((racist))) videos
youtube.com/watch?v=wjkVUwIXjtI
youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI
youtube.com/watch?v=XqtUVAlpaYA

Yes, good goy. Destroy Christianity! You don't need God!
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

the importance of what he says about the jews massively outweighs his views on religion. trying to discredit someone's work because of one small difference in ideology is a classic shill tactic

At least Dr. William L. Peterson makes an appearance

Ok, whatever you say you shitskin dissident.

>he's not subjectively perfect, therefore he offers absolutely nothing of value!
Classic

>Bought into race politics
>Implying racial politics isn't necessary for the survival of Europe
Unironically kill yourself and your shitskin 'brothers in Christ' you LARPing cunt

It's literally comedic meme videos you're taking to too seriously if you're trying to think about the creator's understanding of nazism or whatever ideology you think he has

Witho9ut CHrist europe is doomed either way. Or more precisely it doesnt deserve to exist.
You are either WITH God or AGAINST Him. There is no in between. Bible teaches us to not associate with those deaf to the Word of God.

> no value beyond aesthetics
It's an entertaining youtube cartoon about 3 White Nationalist Wojak-memes. It is not a historically accurate portrayal of neo-European Identarian ideals.

I'm curious are you a Catholic or a Protestant?
Choose wisely

They had one with them visiting Kekistan making fun of Abbos and visiting a strip called /our girls/.

it's surrealist garbage and I'm surprised people still watch it

I bought their merch.
I do not regret.

>posting ugly whites as pic unrelated
>posting stupid "with us or agaisnt us" shit
larp confirmed

Fuck up cunt. Murdochmurdoch is pretty good. Only a faggot would say otherwise, you gonna vote YES on the gay marriage plebiscite fagboy?

>implying anyone cares about the faggot plebiscite in Australia

>Imblying anyone cares about your entire country

The only reason why people care you exist is because of a meme 5 years ago about pay debts.

This is old faggot.

You seem upset

>people not realizing this is a quote from one of the episodes

>le quirky insider meme reference xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sup Forums is becoming more and more like Reddit by the day.

Test

>everything i don't like is reddit
fuck off dumb frogposter

Friendly reminder that youtube is willing to ban this advertising faggot. Hint hint.

Sieg Heil, pretty good video

>le (((scorpion))) post

>Complains about leddit
>Posts pleb frog
Pay debnts nigger

Their work is absolutely amazing.

Those who don't agree are kikes, antifa and liberals.