Really activated my almonds

Really activated my almonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5tygCaY9a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really erected my gaenitalia

>Trump creates DEUS VULT division
They don't even realize how many of us would want this unironically.

Yes because white supremacists would ever cower in a situation in which they could legally kill Muzzies with no repercussions.

But the Alt-Right is against intervention in the middle east, what is even the aim of this political comic?

Pretty racist depiction of Muslims there, as a transsexual follower of the religion of peace this offends me deeply

Left political satire is so terrible now.

>Trump creates a unit of volunteer Deus Vult fags to go to Afghanistan
>Entire unit is captured by four Jihadis with three hand grenades between them
There is a reason faggots like you haven't retaken Istanbul despite the fact that the Turkish army was defeated by unarmed protesters.

>finally admitting they are the ally of the islamic terror group, and that they use them to fight their ennemies
makes me go "hmmmm..."

>now

Why don't we send all the war monger libfags to Syria instead? They're the ones who spent ages screeching about wonderful moderate terrorists.

BRO

Is that a FAMAS?

But most soldiers are Republicans and this culling of the white male voterbase has been going on since world war 1.

Down

Because it's a city of 14 million?

Sage this jew.

Aren't we all a FAMAS? Shooting through life at an unreasonable rate of fire?

I have never seen a swastika shield wielded by anyone before. Why do these assholes have to lie?

where's the original with democrat's plan for america and jihadis parashooting in instead of alt right?

Because you are bitches who just like the Turkish army are defeated by unarmed protesters. The alt-right can't even deal with antifa, they would get captured and executed en mass by actual jihadis.

These people don't think, they're aren't humans.

The alt right isn't trying to kill antifa, how is that any kind of comparison?

>taliban
>terrorist

>implying that a large chunk of white nationalists haven't already been deployed to Afghanistan

My only regret is that my deployment was canked because the nigger in chief started the draw down.

>My plan for Afghanistan

I thought it is the plan for America...

I mean, you guys here on Sup Forums are mostly dumb as shit nazis, but this is just a childish cartoon.

This guy is basically arguing that Islamic terrorists are more of a threat than neo-nazis while simultaneously pitching a situation where he sides with them in a fight. How do you even fuck up this badly?

youtube.com/watch?v=u5tygCaY9a0

It would be five seconds before they were trying to take us back

If there was a volunteer irregular division it would be a fun escapade. Bring your own firearms but must meet certain ammo requirements "for resupply".

Allowed to fight however you want, but you have to expect limited air support, and help from the regular army.

Entire villages would be wiped out over night.

this is stupid, us soldiers never engage with taliban or isis in afghanistan, , only the afghan army. they are there to make sure that the goverment is not overthrow by them

Why does the cartoon make a skinny guy fat? Also many of those men were veterans that already served.

Yes, the US Army is scared of the Taliban.

>what would happen if we sent a bunch of racist military veterans and betas who worship them to the Middle East
This might not turn out as bad as the comic implies.

Shit, dude!!! You're original as fuck today.

>being Israel's personal army unironically

many of those white nationalists fought in Afghanistan already.

Lol, this. Most far right gents, like myself, are vets or willing to "do the whole village, maaaahn".

the alt-right successfully fell for the neocon plant donald trump.

What is that comic even implying? It's not the "alt-right" who wants war in the sand-nigeria, it's not Trump who wants to have a war in sand-nigeria. What the fuck is that comic trying to say?

pure anti-white racism

we can't take this Sup Forums

Best idea

The left has completely lost its shit. I dont know either its just stupid at this point.

we could send wave after wave of niggers and liberals until their need for welfare collapses the government

lmao if that happened every single muslim there would be dead within 2 hours

you really think white supremacists will "win the hearts" of those people? the war would be over in a jiffy

>implying I'm not already in the army

This is really triggering me.

It's assuming all muslims are terrorists.

Trump isn't a neocon plant, since the election they've managed to mostly control him. But it's clear they would have prefered literally any of the other candidates, except maybe Bernie, who wouldn't have needed to be controlled becasue they were already on their side.

POWERFUL.

>Drop the alt-right into Afghanistan
>Barely anything happens because 90% of the Islamic militants that were there are now in Europe

so i'm guessing we have have gen x opinion but we believe the lies come from a certain (((group of people)))

Because the Eternal Anglo has defended T*rks for centuries as a buffer for their colonialism?

anti-fa literally has nothing better to do other than shill and shitpost on Sup Forums

the second civil war can't come fast enough. fucking leftists. traitors all.

So when are you enlisting, user?

really nukes my gooks

You pc bitches all fecided to sheep out on nazis
You retards would gang up more wisesely if you weren't only doing this for your image

Killary would have already started WW3 against Russia.

>Thinking they can out-shitpost Sup Forums

This is what it would end up looking like.
Just in larger numbers.

>being this retarded.

This 'based millenials and Zs' meme is tragic. High-schoolers are faithful footsoldiers for Progressivism. Like 13% of them are queers compared to about 4% in the general population.

I sure hope The Lord God and Dr. President Donald J. Trump have a plan 'cause the cucks done screwed us real good.

These Muzzies would fire back, most modern Nazis aren't ready for that.

I would probably ally with the taliban since we got similar goals.

kek

most modern Nazis are basement dwelling neckbeards so you are correct

Nah, you're just buttmad the comic makes fun of burger nazi larpers. it's actually above average for mainstream polsat, made me exhale amusedly.

Change the hair colours, the logos and the background and you have canada in 10 years

This
The Taliban really isn't so bad.

Samefag with a VPN

>those posts
>those flags

If leftists like diversity that much how about they leave and help them make their countries great?

The American picture is cool. The British heil Hitler sucked. The SS were an elite unit before we destroyed them. We remember that.

Someone browses Sup Forums because they just stole my joke, kek