Would whites accept a based shitskin on some level

>Be me, 25 year old indianfag
>Born and raised in the USA by immigrant parents, baptized Catholic
>Voted Trump, owns guns, goes to college, loves white women (and latinas if they have a white personality)
>Lurks Sup Forums, agrees with most of the things you fags say politically
>Sees lots of hate against shitskins/indians/brownies
>Wonders if I'll ever truly be accepted by whites

So, Sup Forums, will you faggots accept me or will I always and forever be a degenerate shitskin and "poo in loo" enemy of the white race even though I'm based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgL2VsW22UQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna be frank here:
I am betting not all of Sup Forums are as flaming racists in person as they portray themselves as on here.
And besides, fuck being accepted by "whites" or "blacks" or whatever, just be a decent person with principles and self respect. That usually is enough, and only real haters will reject that. Not the kind of people to seek acceptance from.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're helping to educate people on the injustice that has been caused on all of us due to the Jew, you're one of us. Skin color be damned.

THIS. Civic Nationalism for the win. America belongs to EVERYONE, not just whites.

Your reading into the racism too much user. Dont get me wrong there are legit white supremacists here but I dont think theyre the majority.
Good luck in life.

>ak

into the ovens with you

No

Go back and make india or whatever the fuck great again.

We will respect you when you love your people and help them.

Omg no way! REEEE white power!

as long as you poo in loo, you're alright with me, buddy

If you marry and breed with one of your own kind and live in your own country ( or the US, it's a mongrel nation anyway) then I don't see why you would be our enemy

Go back to pooland

The hard bit is the civic. How do you get the """minority""" groups to place the values of the nation theyre in above their own cultures. This is where it falls down.

Wrong. Founding Fathers were White Nationalists and created this country for White people

i think when you get down to it most ppl irl aren't as hard core as they portray on Sup Forums. I got an atheist jew granny who hates jews more than anyone i ever met. doesn't stop me from e-gassing kikes.

majority of us actually don't give a fuck. do you act like a nigger? if you do, get the fuck out

do you have a job where you pay taxes, and do you not milk government services for gibsmedats?

then it's whatever. just fuck your own women though. we have a race to preserve.

YOU GOT A HOME HERE FELLOW PEDE

Sup Forums LOVES BASED SHITSKINS

>Hurr dur le catholic meme
>also i like white women

Fuck off back to shitland.

Yes, most people here are just people who have found the truth. We're actually normal people. America has always been and always will be multicultural. We have to do something about the communist media that attempts to cause resentment and we do need to stop immigration now. We're so incredibly full I don't know why lefties want people to end up in even more cramped more expensive housing conditions. European countries however do have a right to their European identity on their native soil.

If you have guns who cares what other people think. Merica! Fuck yeahhhhhh

No it's better for him to be accepted by his own people instead of Stacy laughing at his tiny indian dick.
It's more comfy for us as well.

Nah, it's just for whites. We can keep a few based nonwhites though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgL2VsW22UQ

I like you poos, the ones who come to north america seem to be pretty smart and based.

As a girl,
I wouldn't have sex with you , OP, but you can hang out with us and shitpost

P O O
O
O

ur a huge faggot who just wants to be white kys

yes, a shitskin and asian led pol during hwndu.
>its not all of us
it's the ones who had balls to turn up

Your fine as you don't fuck white women.

Civic nationalism is an oxymoron.

BASED BROWN POO THAT LOVES TO FUCK OUR WOMEN.

Do you like America? Are you smarter than a liberal? (Don't answer, poo's are usually smart) White nationalism is a pipe dream, the closest they can hope for is Balkanization with a white ethnostate. You are fine

My son, your quest for acceptance makes you weak. Asking for anyone else's permission is weakness.

In answer to your question though, no. I'll never accept you. You belong in a cramped passenger train enshrouded in smog. You'll be happier there.

> loves white women (and latinas if they have a white personality)

CAN WE GET THIS BASED SHITSKIN A WHITE WOMAN Sup Forums? WHERE THA WHITE WIMMIN AT?

America has been a white country till the 70s. You do not belong here and therefore must go back. However, if you help us now, I am sure we could help with friendly cultures such as the Indians.

you will never be accepted by white supremacists. They will always think of you as inferior, flawed, disposable.

Dont be a fool. Nazi fucks want you dead.

Your thread will have a selection bias.

The kind of people who don't have a strong , inherent dislike of Indians will not be interested in your thread and so will be less likely to answer.

>America has always been and always will be multicultural.

That's not true at all. America was founded as a white nation. They didn't even want non-Anglos in origianlly.

No, America is for White people. I have nothing against people of color. I am not racist. If millions of white people flooded India and began to outnumber the orginal ethnic population Indians wouldn't like it.

Sup Forums may be ethnonationalist in the mind, but it's civic nationalist in the heart.

>it's the ones who had balls to turn up
the happening was in the US, of course mongrels show up.

If you used that in self defense against a black the media would say you were white

Basically, welcome aboard.

It's not even the question if we accept or not, there will be a lot of non-whites on our side, it wont be a race war, it will be much more cultural war and not every coloured person is brainwashed by cult marxism,simple as that

I think that even the most ardent white nationalists won't mind other folks as long as the country is explicitly white. As long as it's based around white culture and interests, nobody is gonna mind some others living here if they are useful. Well, some may mind, but they're not gonna mind enough to do more than the occasional bad look.

>on some level
On some level, yes.

>loves white women
Stay the fuck away from them Mr. Bob Sandvagenes.

I'm not a civic nationalist but even Hitler made exceptions. Plus if there was a civil war there would be tons of different groups involved, white nationalists would be a small number.

Yeah we already "accept you." The issue is we are losing a national homeland due to (((them))). You're in the same line we are in towards the slaughter house doors...it's just that you're towards the back of line line...can you understand that?

Why did you tag me

I'll accept ya OP, as long as you're house-trained. ;^)

____SWEEPING DECLARATION____
Any Nonwhite who fights for us (American White/Ethno Nationalists) gets to live out the rest your days in the American Reich if you so choose. There are TWO conditions.
>ONE child limit per nonwhite family
>Any Crime = Deportation

Anybody here have objections with this?

If you are civic as a white, you will be accepted if,and only if you have two or less children.

>buying into the ALL WHITES ARE RACIST meme

aye....ya dunt want ta be white laddie
's both a blessin and a curse

America is for red people user. Race is a function of environment. If you move to brownload your people will become brown over the following milennia. The environment favors the browns - their vitamin D production, their social tendencies, everything.

If browns move to whiteland they will become white over the following milennia. Or do you really think there are pure people on earth?

No. Your race is disgusting and if you believe even 10% of the shit posted on here then your soul is even more disgusting

Based non-whites generally want limited numbers of non-whites as well. If I wanted to live and experience Indian culture you can sure as shit bet thered be complaints when too many whites started showing up ruining the authenticity.

The way i see it is ive never had a problem with a person who has not done me wrong. No matter skin color or or gender. I base my prejudice off of the actions of others.
very recent example.
i work in a warehouse full of niggers.
im a supervisor. Four months ago one nigger expressed to me that if i had slid across the floor he just mopped in his county (jail) he'd rape me.
I try to make every work day extra shitty for him. since he wouldnt be able to get a job anywhere else, hes stuck.
I also have a heightened sense for niggers now.

>AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX!!!

>buying into leftist propoganda thinking all whites are racist

>Jesus
>shitskin
But Greeks and Albanians are white.

Ya why'd you tag him...you want to fuck him? Can I watch?

I think you're still confused from the tear gas user

If you're that based you're needed in your home country. Help pull them out of the shit instead of polluting our gene pool. We're not polluting yours.

>If browns move to whiteland they will become white over the following milennia.
This is your brain on burger education

We're all mongrels in your eyes. Why care what you think? We don't even think about Sweden.

I mean, most of us are racist. but not to the point that we'd hate you just for being a shitskin. I mean, we'd hate you INTERNALLY, but we'd never let you know, and we'd treat you civil the whole time. Until you start acting like a nigger.

American is NOT a skin color, it is a frame of mind. coming from someone who endorses white nationalism, if a black person acts like a human and has a job and behaves decently he is not a nigger.

Nigger is a behavior not a skin color, though it is RARE not all dark skins are niggers.

simple as that man.

Half the posts here are made by shills trying to deter any cohesion we have. They probably come from somewhere like ADL.

Did someone piss in your coffee Ahmed?

You should vent your anger by culturally enriching some white Swedish females.

>im a supervisor. Four months ago one nigger expressed to me that if i had slid across the floor he just mopped in his county (jail) he'd rape me. Wait what?

I'm ok with this if you are user grill

i don't dislike you or your family as individuals. yea its funny to make fun of other ethnicities. but its more about the poor or ignorant of those ethnicities, every group does this.
i hate the browning of neighbourhoods in my country.
I want to live in a high majority white area. Women who racemix have a stigma

Have you ever looked at fucking finland?

Or "we're not moors anymore we swear m8" england?

No you won't be accepted by them fuckin christcuck dalit.

do what is right and you will never have to worry.

Is this Fahad?

You know the rules
>girls on the internet

Yeah finland is white.

this

>im a supervisor. Four months ago one nigger expressed to me that if i had slid across the floor he just mopped in his county (jail) he'd rape me.
did you fire him?
im sure bluecollar environment its okay to talk shit with your boss. but bringing up his rape?

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is an edgy teen or actual subhuman racist snow monkeys.
Nobody would look upon nigs or other degenerate groups within minority populations with malice if they were raised properly and contributed.

Finland was B L E A C H E D by Sweden.

The Moors(Romans, actually) were demolished by the Celts, Scots and the Germanic Britons.

But thanks for ruining it for us, now wealthy Scandinavians think our country is niggerfied and not worth visiting and spending money in.

this

They have less Mongolian blood than the swedes, really activates my almonds

>Or "we're not moors anymore we swear m8" england?
>Moors
>England

Once again, burger education ladies and gentlemen

>Wanting to impress people who think you're inferior because of your genes.

What.the.fuck.

Only in Ameriga.

WHAT! My fucking chestnuts are in overdrive poo.

Let me be very clear: No. You have to go back.

He was mopping the floor and it was wet. i slid across it causing a streak in the water.
he said hed rape me if we were in the county jail he stayed in and i had done that.
i make him my bitch every day now. i call this nigger out on every little thing that he fucks up on. and i mean every single thing. I monitor his breaks and report everything to my higher up. He knows why i do it and doesnt care.
5 days ago i shaved my head
3 days ago a different nigger decided it would be okay to say i look like "one of those Nazi's on tv marching."
I snapped and we had a nice argument for about 30 minutes of me just screaming in his face. Rapee nigger joined in as well.
in the end i fired them.
but i brought them back the next day because i know they need the job. now i just fuck with them and tell them both what to do all day.
theyre pretty much stuck there on the account id report what they had both said to the temp agency and theyd be blacklisted for threatening to rape another employee and accusing one of being a nazi. it wouldnt look too good for them.
40+ years old and still stuck on 13.50/hr...

No everyone on Sup Forums is full blooded aryan!

Please post your garbage threads in /bant/. Thank you.

So instead of making something of your own race you're desperately trying to join another.

This is why we hate non-whites. Your total lack of pride in the hand you were played at birth and desire to be a parasite to white achievement.

THIS

>Lurkes Sup Forums, agrees with most of the things you fags say politically
lost me there poo

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Also tell county nigger he wouldn't do shit! County is nothing compared to state, I've had a few family members locked up in county, and they say it's just sitting around all day. State prison on the other hand is rape heaven. Then again I live in a pretty rural place, so maybe it's different where you live.
>TL;DR call county nigger on his bluff.

>Wonders if I'll ever truly be accepted by whites
They're gonna be friendly with you only if it benefits their movement. Otherwise they would shoot you if they knew they would get away with it.

Also civic nationalists only want you for your women, it's a known fact that CN's are race mixers, if they couldn't get a latina or black gf then they would've been an ethno nationalist instead.

Love white women huh? You know there's over a billion of you specific type of brown person. And it's increasing rapidly. Whites meanwhile are being chased down by minorities everywhere they go and have a declining birthrate. If you really love white people and their culture, stop thinking like a nigger and stick with your own women

If you want to be accepted, destroy fort knox. Whoever goes to repair it will show pictures of the empty box.
Be a hero today.

Didn't read past your post and responded here...
All I can say from here on out is FPBP... I'd say we're all in this together, very soon your people and culture will be BLACKED like the rest of us. Just know that I A's a white male doesn't support your wanting to fuck white females. But what can I do about that? Just know that you are probably destroying a white girls chances of being accepted fully by her family if she has mongrel children. As an Indian you should understand what I'm speaking of. Whites don't speak of race in the way you Indians do, because we've had the subversive destroyers of society in our homelands for a very long time. But they aren't far off from you're homeland and economic system. When they tank the East Asian and Chinese market, they'll come presenting a solution to your leaders in India that give them momentary hope to avoid their own public lynchings by angry mobs...your parents homeland government will accept the offer. This is all to move us closer to a one world economy that will be in complete control of (((them))).

Sorry for the rant but I'm really contemplating whether or not tonight is the night I say goodnight forever to this shitty hell hole we call existence. Unfortunately I know that that idea isn't neutral in the grand scheme of things, so I need to let go of more attachment to this existence until I'm ready to live and not care.

TL;DR do what you want... (((they))) will win unless we all deny their narrative and choose to self segregate.

We do have one reliable friend.

why do ppl like u come on here and ask for "acceptance". is this how much of a low self esteem you have

kys