Why the fuck do I like this place so much?

God dammit I love Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9LKWusbj-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its like GLP when it was good, but better.

Same.
Even though there are so many shitposts it's still a really fun place

running over crowds of antifa fatties

It's like Sup Forums back when it was good.

I just like that people here are genuine and truthful, even if it's hurtful. I mean this still kind of applies to all of Sup Forums but Sup Forums has the best mix of memes, theories and humor out of any other board besides maaaaybe /x/, but they're overcome with succubus summoner LARPers.

Sup Forums was never good
Also no this is nothing like old Sup Forums.
For the most part Sup Forums was A political.
Most of Sup Forums grandest moments had nothing to do with politics.

It's alright

>He hasn't summoned a succubus

because youre 14

The Succubus threads serve a purpose to introduce people to Lilith and Samael the Serpent Archons.

love you too thoth!

Truth, truth is why you love /pol.

but the succ tho

final solution is my favorite moonman song. Upboat if you agree.

/x/ is the most useless board on Sup Forums. an entire board dedicated to esoteric larping while Sup Forums accidentally summons an ancient egyptian deity and memes the next president.

I am black and terrible of aspect. My eyes are quickened coals that smoulder with emerald fire in the
caverns of my skull. Sharp my teeth like those of the dragon that crushes its foe in deadly embrace.
Sharp my envenomed nails like the fangs of the viper that hisses. My lips are ruddy with clots of gore,
my mouth drips with fresh blood, my forked tongue is as black as Death, the stench of carrion hangs on
my breath, and the flies come and settle upon my cheeks. Yet my breasts like unto the hills of Gehenna.
My thighs vast columns of ebony that extend down even to the very foundation stone of the Abyss.
Leviathan coils his slimy length about them and makes his lair in my womb. It breeds serpents as does
the putrid belly of the dead horse.

Seek not to flee, O my love. My arms restrain you with terrible strength. I bind you to my breast with
the rank strands of my hair. I am the Jealous God. No other god shall lie with you. I am the Heavenly
Harlot, the Queen of All Pleasures. No other lover shall ever please you. Your seed is the payment I
exact for my whoredom. You are source of my delight as the corpse delights the jackal in the desert.
The screams that are born and die in your throat nourish my darkness. Your fear excites my lust. I will
not cease to abuse you all the time that I love you. Nor can you ever be rid of me, for we are joined as
one flesh under the dark face of the Moon. I cry out in the excess of my passions. My cries are like
those of the bird that flies by night and screeches.

cool kink

>I am black

Fuck outta here nigger

I am white and comely. My countenance shines with the pale light of the Moon in her splendor. Enter
in my Secret Garden and lie within my bower. Stay with me, O my love. Give no heed to the passing of
days. The seasons turn and fall like petals from the flower. The years roll away like clouds after the rain.
Even when your span of life has ended, stay in my embrace. I will draw the soft blanket of the earth
over you and lie beside you until the uttermost ceasing of the world.

Do not strive to rise up, my love. The long night has yet to end. I will not so soon be parted from the
warmth of your breath. My arms cling around your chill neck even as the dew wet strands of the spider
hold the fluttering moth. My red lips stick with the sweetness of honey to your face. You are caught
between the bow of my strong thighs. My matrix devours whole your swollen member like unto the
serpent that swallows its prey still quick with life.

I wonder how many ancient medieval monks whacked it to this sort of thing

49 faggots and 1 dune coon
Rig the sig pop the glock
And shoot for the moon
Sand niggers pulling triggers yeah it's something to see
They may be ignorant savages but they're working for me

You missed out. The Sup Forums of today is but a shadow of what it was before Trump.

Because it's quasi 2007 Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is what happened when the kids who were on Sup Forums in the 00s turned into adults. That's why this place is so fucking fun and why Sup Forums has become the heart, brain and meme epicenter of Sup Forums. The mods killed the old Sup Forums dead by banning raids, invasions and anything else fun the board used to have to offer. Nowadays Sup Forums is not even a shell of its former self, it's become nothing, it's completely devoid of relevancy because rulefags killed it and everybody who made that board what it was is long gone from that place.

Now all the fun to be had is right here on Sup Forums. I bet nearly everybody who is a significant contributor to this board is either an oldfag who used to be a Sup Forumstard about a decade ago or is a youngfag who would have been a Sup Forumstard right now had they been born a decade earlier.

>says the user with one of the most common shitposting flags
Really fires up those neurons.

>most common shitposting flag
No, that would be this one.
And how is my statement false?

>GLP
god damn I feel old when I get reminded that I used to go there.

I always thought Sup Forums was about degenerates complaining about degenerates to other degenerates while pretending to be subjectively moral but post-ironically evil

In its entirety.

It has tremendous free flow of diverse opinions/information. Couple this with it being filled with the remnants of Sup Forumstard pranksters and it makes it truly a fun place. Sure, the overriding voices/sentiments are mainly on the conservative end of the spectrum or leftist shills, but you will still always find a thread on something unique (favorites are shit like Antarctica, full of schizos and autism but many interesting points/facts and conspiracy that is fun to think over and analyze for an intellectual mind).
Sup Forums is really one of the last places for free speech on the internet. It is also tremendously more effective for organizing and mass analyzing data than places like plebbit which is the absolute fucking worst. The frosting on all the cake is that Sup Forums practically runs a monopoly on memes. Nowhere else can compete. Once you have lurked for a while, even if you can't meme well yourself, normie memes will make you cringe to the point of rage over their audacity to call low-brow, black people Twitter, pop culture images with some intellectually shallow caption on top memes. Seriously. When I used plebbit and would see users calling everything a meme and braggadociously talk about how they have such great memes and how everyone loves them; I would get so frustrated I would rage quit the whole site. You can't comment and say "this sucks, saged" either because you will immediately have your ability to speak severed in the echo chamber by a nice b&.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9LKWusbj-I

Sup Forums is an excellent website! Lots of red pills and happenings.