Brit/pol/ stormzy edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasnat_Khan
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0
youtu.be/dFOErVWlsxg
secularism.org.uk/news/2015/02/charles-vows-to-keep-defender-of-the-faith-title-as-king
researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN04334/SN04334.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

Hello. How are things across the pond? What has been going on in the UK?

I wish I could go out and get a full English where I am. Greatest breakfast of all time. Not difficult to make but blood food is rare mostly.

As part of the move, called Operation Vitality, the Met revealed four people had been arrested in Barnet after a gun was discovered, two more were arrested there after being found with ammunition and Class B drugs, and in Newham two people were arrested, one for possession of a pistol and another for carrying a machete..

Glastonbury attendees dont go armed.

Really don't mind charles, but our retarded electorate is really going to start screeching for Republicanism or, just as bad, major erosion of Monarchical precedent.

>blacks a minority
>make up a majority of the violent crime in London

really makes you think

>Man saying we commit more crime
>Tell my man shut up

>What has been going on in the UK?

Brucie passed away a few days ago. Not really any other interesting news.

Facts are racist, stop being racist.

Should be shot.

My almonds have been activated.

Go away.

Are they brazilians or something?
Not black british names .

t. Bakhoppdansah

The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Tory could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Blairite madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Blairite theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Tory had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

The queen is dead? I must've missed that.

>nonce
>Trumptard
Makes sense.

Probably from other Caribbean islands

Holy shit that user last thread I think Edward and wn made him actually have a stroke. Absolute low iq

>Non-Brits should be allowed to shit up brit/pol/ with unrelated memes
haha, thank you Eddie my Irish friend!

>Triplords once again sycophantically band together to defend their nametags and internet personae.

How does it feel living in a country where the police are paid by your taxes to proselytize for Islam?

Morning lads, how's life on the other side of the pond?

You scared the hell out of me. Long live the queen.

How does it feel to too loose to a Emu

He's just butthurt you used an anime image, you should just ignore what he says

>the absolute IQ of this post

Mate that's a hobbit.

So sick of all the Diana bullshit lately.
>Be Charles
>Fall in love with Camilla
>Fuck a few times
>Want to get married
>Queen is like fuck off she's not a virgin marry someone else
>Charles puts off getting married because he just wants to be with Camilla
>Forced to look for virgin bride
>Dating some aristocrat girl as a trial
>Her little sister Diana decides she wants the D
>Elizabeth is like "she's a virgin marry her"
>Diane can't wait to get that princess crown and be future queen
>Well ok, but I just want to be Camilla's tampon and shit
>Forced to marry Diana
>Go through the motions and make the heirs the Queen demands
>Keep fucking Camilla on the side
>Diana doesn't really give a fuck anyway and she starts fucking some rich Saudi Arab
>Crazy bitch Diana hates photographers and rather than just let them get a pic so they leave you alone always duck and hide
>Diana gets dirty dicked by Arab
>Photographers want that pic
>Diana and Saudi bf try and flee
>Crash and die
>Everyone blames Charles
>Charles finally allowed to marry Camilla, the one he always want
>Everyone praises Diana the Arab fucking, power chasing psycho bitch as a saint
>Mother Elizabeth decides to just sit on the thrown forever and never pass it on because she's a power title addict or something
>Elizabeth does nothing and allows country to be flooded with shitskin scum, ignores problems her inaction is causing
>Nobody calls Elizabeth out for being a piece of shit and ruining Charle's life

Charles did nothing wrong.

What a cunt.

I thought he was Pakistani?

also, as one last fuck you to charles, elizabeth pulls some loophole bullshit to not allow him title king and make him a regent prince instead and some other loophole bullshit to not allow camilla his wife to be queen.

Elizabeth is a piece of shit asshole and a terrible monarch and Diana was just a power hungry slut.

Fuck these cunts ruining the royal family.

They broke Charles and made him into a weak little bitch. Now he has to cuck to the occupying muslim militants all over the empire. They made him Chuck the Cuck.

What's the difference? Dirty sand nigger muslim with money.

The point is you know the Queen didn't do it. There is no way she killed them. The queen loves watching muslims defile british people.

Egyptian

Sorry, I was thinking of a different sandnig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasnat_Khan

Ohayou Senpais

*shags Diana*
nothing personal queen

Mornin'

>major erosion of Monarchical precedent.
What's left to erode?

>mfw a muslim is fucking a british girl

It still exists and it still swears an oath to a Christian god.

>Elizabeth does nothing
What could she do?

>the Cuck

is that insult still fashionable with you younger, republican types? I remember when it was "gay" and "fag". Now it's all the rage to be a gay. Dear me.

>swears an oath to a Christian god.
You might as well say goodbye to that now. The next coronation will be one of the more depressing events in recent memory.

>republican
I'm in this thread advocating for Charles as King and here you are calling me a republican.

You're a dunce.

I think you're probably right, but that action removes the authority of the Monarch entirely making her an actual powerless figurehead and not just a functional one.

Thanks for the reminder. I know it's going to somehow be worse than I can imagine.

>post horrors lads
>The Koran will be involved
>The archbishop of kekoldry will be a lesbian Muslim disabled diversity preacher and will insist on the coronation being in a combination of Arabic and yiddish

Stormzy. What a malteaser headed nig nog.

She is a powerless figurehead.

>muh convention
>muh royal assent

Power not exercised might as well not exist in this context.

It's pretty telling that "they're good for tourism" has become one of the most commonly heard defences of the Monarchy. There's no way it can persist and I don't say that with glee, just resignation.

Wanna come round here like a badboy? Do it
Bun all the talking, go on then, do it
Running through the party, bottle of BACARDÍ
Bro's in my ear saying "Stormz, don't do it"
Devil on my shoulder, I don't lack
Hit 'em with a crowbar, I don't scrap
Even when I'm sober, I'm so gassed
Say you ride but there's no car and no mash (what you talking 'bout?)
Clown, stand down
Never had a MAC-10 or a trey pound
You were never bad then, you ain't bad now
Never had the MAC then, little nigga, back down
Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
Said fuck that, I can't wear those
I don't like them, they're not my ting
They went silent, they're all weirdos
Like yeah, Stormz gone clear
Never had a Tom Ford or a Moncler
Mandem are calm, but you see my don there?
Fuckeries, tell 'em don't do it, don't dare
Don't care who you know from my block
You're not Al Capone, you'll get boxed
They can take my car and my creps
I'll still do the road in my socks
Like who's gonna stop me? You? Him?
Weed in a cigarette, blue slims
Don't be an idiot, move smart
I've been killing it, new king
Niggas ain't ready for my new stuff
You're a prick by yourself, go and group up
And when Krept went States for the BETs
I was covering Krept like a bootcut
Ith mad, that's a family ting, straight family ting
Dem man are broke, no salary ting
Had a peng ting called Amy
Telling me to come round hers on a Valerie ting
Hashtag Merky Academy ting
Coming like art in a gallery ting
Dem boy dere wanna chat about bars
Wanna chat about crud but, but, but

>www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41020179

dem comments tho

Add this 'news' to the next OP lads.

My god it's Colerdige and Tennyson reborn as a chimp.

>What has been going on in the UK?

"Silly Season"

>nobongs4bongs

My general view is that the next coronation will be largely traditional as most mongs won't know what it entails. But once it's seen in its full glory by the masses as the religious and uniquely British ceremony that it is, the rabid progressives will RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE loudly, either led or closely followed by the media bandwagon. This will almost guarantee the next (and probably shortly after this one) coronation will be fully (((humanist))).

>Glastonbury

The police thwarted an attack on Glastonbury?

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJVn0Eq8y0

>full on darkie in lycra riding a road bike
That's a rare sight.

Some of this depends on if Liz is still alive but the beeb and the Anglican church have both had decades of quietly cogitating on the topic. I doubt they'll let it go uncucked.

I don't see your point? We should scrap all the constitution regarding monarchy because it's not used currently as you personally want it to be? Is this some kind of accelerationist argument?

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

FUCK THE EU

FUCK THERESA MAY

THE OPINION POLL IS A LIE

MANY REMAINERS NOW WISH TO LEAVE

THIS IS THE GLOBALIST TENTACLES CLINGING ONTO US
REEEE

Simply that the role of the monarch and queen-in-parliament has already been subsumed.

>I doubt they'll let it go uncucked.

I'm sure, we will have plenty of colour. But the coronation-oath can not be altered by the media nor can the general outlay of the ceremony without authoritive position in the church saying so. I can't see charles altering it greatly other than maybe having a few farm animals present.

Just curious, which is the next country to have a referendum on leaving the EU?

>church
Which church is that Edward?

Who actually gives a fuck about what some talentless nigger says like 'Stormzy'.

UNVIS.IT/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41012265

>No "direct" jurisdiction from the ECJ
However the UK will accept arbritrart jurisdiction from the ECJ and EFTC
EVEN LESS DEMOCRATIC THAN BEFORE

fuck this globalist boat. sink the beuraeucracy

Seems logical. I think it might be "multifaith" though, if otherwise traditional, because I expect it to be pushed hard in the lead up and I can't see them offering considerable resistance - there will probably be more visible outrage from the staff than the royals themselves.

Quantitative easing will be the cause of the next crisis

Finland. They'll be waiting a while to see how Brexit turns out though.

I don't think most people realise how religious the coronation is, so I don't think there will be a push to remove it until after the fact. Although yeah, the beeb will do all it can and the Anglican in general isn't exactly it's former self.

>talentless
Fuck you sayin?

youtu.be/dFOErVWlsxg

Another housing bubble is about to pop.

POP THAT BUBBLE BABY!

I know the Anglican is cucked, but the Monarch is still supreme within in, nobody can overrule the monarch and I can't see either Elizabeth or Charles wishing to accommodate change in that regard.

sweeden

OPO
POP
OPO

>pop dat bubble

Why didn't you pop it?

i dont get how places like newham still keep prices higher than comfy suburbs in surrey

Wasn't it Charles who has made more than one comment about wanting be "defender of faiths"?

The fucking state of London. State of Stormz kek

Proximity to travel, they are run down shit holes but they dress them up nice.

>YFW Primrose Hill house prices

Just had a fucking excellent Ulster Fry lads. Top way to get morning fuel. Absolute state of the lass tho, she called the farls potato slims!

secularism.org.uk/news/2015/02/charles-vows-to-keep-defender-of-the-faith-title-as-king
Hmm

>Defender of the "Islamic" faith

TROOF IZ RAYCIS

researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN04334/SN04334.pdf

>ywn have a ruling monarch in your lifetime

Fair enough. It seems there's likely to be more lip service paid to others but nothing quite as egregious as changing the title.

I guess I agree, but talking about it now probably means it will happen in future.

You might get to see us become a republic instead. Hail President Mahmood 2030.

Euro strongest it's ever been against the pound.

Wish I voted remain now desu lads.

Isn't that a good thing? £ is overvalued.

dubbs says our next pm will be mohammad muhummad

>not president Spear Chucka, grand marshall of the Federated States of Europe

No because Britain is over 3/4 service driven

What is that gibberish about?
It seems to be about assaulting someone?

Brextatic Bremoaners today
BREGGGSSIT
AAAAHHHHHH