What happened to looking into someones eyes when shaking their hand?

What happened to looking into someones eyes when shaking their hand?

???

Nothing, I still do it.

Men try to devalue one another through competition. When one feels low enough in the chain they tend not to look people in the eye. The lowers need to become winners through hardship or fall into nothingness. You either go up from the bottom or kill yourself. Low points in a male brain can make one of the strongest ever seen.

Rich producers/writers/actors/business often talk about how they were so low at one point usually late teens or early 20s. The point is men can drop to nothing and their brain sparks back up again into survival mode which can create a labyrinth of thoughts which propell you. Drop to that low and many would see.

Men these days need to stop caring what other guys or women think about you in order to fully become yourself. Drop low and revive again!

>shaking hands
Quit asking to grope me you literal fucking faggot

When did that ever change?

Maybe they got sick of looking into other peoples eyes, and only seeing empty soulless husks?

Because they're checking out your fucking dick. Shaking hands is for literal faggots. Keep your hands to yourselves queer boys. I dont wanna touch your aids ridden meat hooks so FUCK OFF

>sock
>always be beeping

>I get that you're supposed to look each other in the eye when you shake hands, but I always miss the hand when I do
The virgin handshake.

No. You stare at those sociopaths right in eye. Let them know you can see who they truly are. Listen to them tell fake bullshit stories to people around you and call them out on it.

Millennials don't like shaking hands and if they do, it's usually just the niggerish sideway handshake or a fist bump

Severe social autism for me

100 years ago nobody shook hands, ive seen old movies about older times and people were just to the point, and no handshaking.

I really don't like the whole traditional bullshit we put ourselves through to be "respectful"
I'd rather people respect my time and prevent germs spreading

I'm not a homosexual

I was pretty autistic until I forced myself to go out alone and interact with women and men alike. I still probably am but I can talk to people enough. Just force yourself to do it. Once you take the first step it make change you forever, you'll look back and say "I can't believe I wasted time being scared". Life's short, do it.

>nervously deleted post
The virgin poster.

I thought you were supposed to suck their dick. How long have I been wrong?

Get a job dude.

I was autistic as fuck until I got an office job and was forced to talk to clients every day

>be lead programmer
>business department hires these newbies that I always have to meet
>give them a limp hand shake no fucks given
>they comment that I'm soft
>tell them they're not worth a dam for me to care
>the look on their faces
They need to be reminded that they're useless pieces of shit that produce nothing of value.

Never trust a man that doesn't look you in the eye while shaking hands

> Some do it as a sign of disrespect for you

> Some do it as a sign of dominance, that you're not worthy of them respecting you to that degree

> Some are just stupid and don't know the norm, in which case they will have the same intention as one of the above

Why do you feel the need to hold an other men's hand and look into their eyes, faggot.

What pisses me off more is people giving hands and not even making the effort to shake the other party's hand properly like I'm holding a limp dick in my hand.

I know right, it's better when it's firm and hard. Who wants to hold on to a limp dick?

This.
God damn it emubro you took the words out of my mouth.
Put fear back into those faggots who run away or shut down whenever they sense a genuine person in their proximity.
Fuck that shit is so fucking annoying, they will be reminded of what the fire inside feels like even if its burning them alive.

I never break eye contact. When I'm home I need to position my laptop in the direction of the last person I spoke to.
I wouldn't want to break eye contact for a moment.

Let's see what pols grip strength is, my personal best was 65kg.

Looking someone in the eye while shaking hands isn't even about intimidation or competition.

Regardless of whether the other guy looks away or tries to stare you down, your gaze should always be the same.
Same way a rock on the shore doesn't care if it's low tide or if it's being battered by wind, waves, and rain. It's just going to rock no matter what.

In other words, I have always looked people into the eyes since school, since you needed to go on stage and shake the headmasters hand when you were given an award.

I've had people just look at me when I greet them with the most dumbfounded look.

Kids, Teenagers, Adults, Elderly.

You'd think there'd be a point where people learn simple fucking reactions, not even manners, just some bloody impulse response.

Best is when they just shout nouns

This was never modus operandi in Finland.

Would a Finn even get that close in the first place without pulling out their puukko.

If you're gonna do it, do it right, right?

i do dis all the time with "warm" eyes

trips checked

It's a sign of peace as you shake with the hand that is usually your puukko hand. However we soon figured out one's eyes should watch for any left hand movement during the procedure.

You wouldn't happen to be in Asia somewhere OP?

Why the hell would I shake someone's hand full of dried out cum from their anime pillow? I don't know if that person is some fucking kike moderator, or at least a normie faggot not worth the nitrates and other minerals composing up his body...

The only thing I need to look at is me. Me, and pointout how my dick is bigger.

>tfw you fuck this up and look at their hand instead

>touching people
>ever
eww

are all americans like this?

LARPing? Yes
>Be me
>visit land of the free
>pajeet taxi driver at jfk wants to shake hands
>shakes with wiping hand
>poo everywhere
>hit him with the stock of my ar15 I just bought