How to counter this argument?

How to counter this argument?

They will be.

Lesser species are not fit to run nations.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Whites are already treated as second-class citizens by the left.

I'm afraid of becoming a minority because that's the point that the subhumans start hunting us down like Afrikaners.

they are treated as shit in shit-tier third world countries we are turning into

>if you're a minority in a country you should have the decency to perform badly

its not about who is the minority, its just that what are currently minorities are subhuman garbage responsible for most crime etc. so its just natural to be afraid of the prospect of there being even more of them

Laws created against particular demographics creates second class citizens and has nothing to do with being in the minority. See africa under colonial rule. That said it is easier to victimize the minority see africa today.

The only countries in the world to actively seek equal rights for minorities are white countries, we have every reason to believe this would change if they were no longer white countries.

If I work in Saudi Arabia, I'd have my passport confiscated. If I work in Japan, I'd be the first person to lose my job. If I worked in India, I'd be harassed racially. If I worked in south America, I'd eventually be kidnapped. Only white countries apply the same protections for locals universally. Only white countries can be trusted to treat minorities like real citizens.

So yes, I am worried.

I'm worried because anyone who says this to me would probably be a huge racist and just prove my point with every word. You are not mature enough for universally applied morality.

Minorities are not treated as second-class citizens in western nations.

If minorities take over western nation then everyone suffers.

Girls love minorities, this fight will go on for forever brainlet.

Spbp

Especially in non western countries.

You're all so fucked. real Sup Forums has moved, we come here to laugh at the downfall now

Blacks amd arabs are known to genocide their minorities if they are a majority.
See any african or arab country.

whites are a majority and are already treated as second class citizens. It will be genocide like in south africa

Yes, being a minority sucks. So, stop bringing in minorities and trying to make your own race a minority.

No, only shitskins are. Asians (meaning either Chinese, Japanese, or Korean only. Not shit-colored gooks like Vietnamese etc) are a minority in America and are for the most part not treated poorly

In the USA and many other countries, "majority" populations are second-class citizens because they have no special legal protection or legal privileges, whereas various minority ethnicities and other "protected" groups do.

Democracy faggot. People vote for the interests of their tribe (unless they are white).

>Oh, so you're afraid of whites being a minority?
Yes. This is because as the number of whites decrease the average IQ of the population will plummet. Furthermore a greater proportion of the population won't be working and will be receiving welfare, putting a massive strain on the economy.

>Why?
Because everything will turn to utter and complete shit. Look at Sweden. Sweden is Africa right now. They went from 3rd in the world for living standards down to a projected 60th+ and that will likely continue until they rank alongside the Democratic Republic of the Congo. If you have children you want them to grow up in a country that you know has a future beyond your death.

>Are minorities treated as second-class citizens or something?

On the contrary, the white middle class is essentially a slave to paying for all of their shit like food without even having to lift a finger, and giving them an undeserved leg up in areas such as university applications in order to meet diversity quotas. The reason they are in the shit they are in is because they don't try hard enough and their culture sucks shit. Look at how the Chinese are able to move to any country without even speaking the language, work their ass off and eventually get their grandsons into Medical schools, all without asking for gimmedats. It is a cultural difference, and nigger culture celebrates thuggery and not education.

It is not the fact that being a minority is bad. It is that within a common law jurisdiction much of the law is not written down (it exists in case law) So when their are no longer whites to defend these great legal traditions a non-white judge can simply make another ruling that will shit up our society. Thus the more non-white judges the further our legal systems will be warped.

>eradicating facism on Sup Forums

ya good luck with that

I guess genocides after civil wars are acceptable then? After all ethnic minorities have a right to exterminate their oppressors.

Not only the points being made already about iq and how the current minorities act, but there is also the case that America and all european countries were founded upon european and American ideals and culture. If the majority shifts from that white european culture to a black, hispanic, middle eastern, etc. culture, then chaos will ensue. This is part of why South America and Africa destabilized, because the culture shifted from that white european culture, to the indigenous cultures that took over when they were decolonized.

It entails that becoming a minority in your own country has any positive effects whatsoever.
Yes, this applies to colonial nations as much as to European homelands.

Whereas immigrants or refugees who did not come here to settle the land (cultivate/farm; ie: build the nation) but live in fucking cities like the vermin they are have no right to displace the populace who have not done this.

When whites are the minority, will they get hiring preferences and affirmative action benefits?

yes, you faggot.
whites are already a world-wide minority.

2 words

South Africa

I use the phrase "corrective discrimination" to highlight how it is unjust

An allusion to "corrective rape"

It's an intent to punish, not to improve society

Because I know for a fact those which are minorities now would never be even half as gracious with us were we a minority as whites are with them now.

Because if the left win the culture war we'll become the native americans. They will kill us all

Probably have something to do with the fact that all nations that are white/asian are great and everything else is a shithole

say america is a good country, people from shithole like mexico start coming. After some time it population becomes that of the mexico, what stops it from becoming a complete shithole?

>Whites are already treated as second-class citizens by the left.

The left being a bunch of angry feminists and social justice warriors with no legal power over you. so at long as the institutions and the rule of law works, the left and right can throw as much as shit as each other as they deem possible.

because of crime rates
duh

Bingo

Cunt

They are in countries where niggers are the majority, eg. Zimbabwe.

Then again, the countries with more equality, freedom, systems of checks and balances, rule of law, etc. are the ones that work better BY FAR.

Of the examples you gave, Japan is the exception that is always brought to the table (hurr durr why can't be just like Japan?). Every other example is a failed country.

I'm more afraid of revenge by the nonwhtie majority. Maybe it's deserved, maybe it isn't, but I wouldn't leave it to hope, that a nonwhite majority wouldn't act in revenge If they could get away with it.

Why are you so afraid of revenge? Did you do anything bad to them in the first place?

Where is that "blacks killing whites in zimbabwe will not be prosecuted" meme?

Because you see minorities complain and call for revenge for things whites either did hundreds of years ago, or things they believe whites are doing to them now as told to them by media or celebrity sources, or what have you.

I have personally never done anything bad to a nonwhite, and no one in my family has as far as I know, but some nonwhites still call for my death because "whites invented slavery"

this but also because you can try to erase history all you want, whites are the most intelligent race out here if we take culture and society progress in general (easy argument to prove). Converting to a minority means regression of the society which is definitely something I'm against.

Yes they are, so they should move back to their racial countries of origin.

North America was settled by whites. All that lived before were cavemen with stone tools.

go to china/africa/south america/saudi arabia and see how you get treated as a white person

Shift the focus on how shitty countries are that aren't majority white.

Literally no one is as generous to minorities as white countries. We're too generous, which is why it's biting us in the ass.

i dont care about being a minority, as long as the sjw's keep fighting against racism
>pic related

In China they have jobs that pay you just to be white, so that's probably not a good example.

No, they are not treated as 2nd class citizens, but the fact that whites treat minorities with respect does not mean that current minorities will treat whites with the same respect once they no longer are minorities. A look in the crime statistics already makes it apparent that minorities commit a disproportional amount of crime and thus it is reasonable to assume that your risk of becoming a victim of crime increases as your share of the population decreases.

non white minorities are protected and privileged classes in western countries. they receive disproportionate amounts of welfare, lower standards and special considerations for universities and job hiring, favorable and disproportionate media representation, etc.

it is a testament to the altruism of the white man, and it will not be reciprocated when non whites inherit formerly white countries.

We don't want to be minorities in a white country. Niggers, mudskins and asians aren't minorities in their respective countries and should go back. Whites have nowhere else to go.

They are in non-white countries.

That's something I never realized which I am coming to understand at 35 years old, that the treatment of your typical Southern white man in the American mainstream is not just a joke, but actual bigotry.

Ask them to name a nonwhite (might have to add non-east asian) country that they would voluntarily move to, when they struggle say "that's why nigger, gtfo"

>with no legal power over you
>don't want to attend a gay wedding and get taken to court for muh discrimination
>make jokes on the Internet and get blackmailed by major media corporations
>hold different opinions and get fired from job
user you're a dummy

Just cite the state of non-white-majority countries. Simple as that.

>Implying i have some obligation to lessen my privilege

>1 post by this ID
it's pointless to explain your question.

why so? Everyone is telling some counter arguments and i read them. No point for me to reply to every one of them.

Yes, minorities in none white countries are being treated poorly as fuck.

>why dont you want burglars to legally own your home if you can live with them

SSSSS SSSS SSAAGGEEE

Minority rights only exist in white majority countries. Countries have, through forced emigration by Soviet Russia, China, and the UN, been forced to become white-minority, and in every instance, minority rights are the first thing every such country has outlawed.

This, we already are

no, its that non whites will obviously oppress whites.

They're not, but we will be as revenge for percieved slights. If they even think that far beyond "ooga booga gibs me dat".

Because there were dozens of articles from non-whites talking about how much they are looking forward to wiping out all whites.

Guess we should all strive to be as shitty as africa

No, because Liberia, Haiti, South Africa, the rest of Africa, Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis, any black night club after 11pm, etc.