HBO can't even keep games of thrones from leaking for 1 week

>HBO can't even keep games of thrones from leaking for 1 week

>but somehow Nasa can keep a complicate conspiracy up for over 40 years, a plan that involved at least 10,000 people

yeah right

Moon landing was REAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/cib_results.aspx?search=film
space.com/21353-space-radiation-mars-mission-threat.html
spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/apollo/apollo11/html/as11_40_5868.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4tN9wM5A19c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hasn't seen them nasa leaks
>claims there were none

>"leaks" = disgruntled attention seeker said smth without proof
We have plenty of papparazzi pics of GoT filming scenes. But not even a single pic of the lunar sets from any missions?

Is this a shadow of a camera man?
Yes it is.
He can survive deep freeze and no oxygen without a suit.
What a brave yankee.

>hqdefault

fake news

Bump for Putin.

Remember that in 90's you were treated like a tin-foil hat flat earther if you told the people around you about Rothschilds. How many decades did they manage to keep their wealth and influence a secret?

HBO didn't (((misplace))) the original footage and script for Game of Thrones either.

In my lifetime i went from hearing

"Ah you are crazy! Bilderb what? How can you think such important people could gather like that."

to

"Oh yeah the Bilderberg group. Everyone knows about that... It's clearly not something shady since everyone knows it goes on."

Yeah.

the best has yet to come.

>oh yeah the jews? yeah they've been running this shit for a while, everyone knows that

>planes; pointy with wings = fly
>rockets; pointy = fly
>moon lander; not pointy = ???

And people believe that crap lmao wake up sheeple the russians would have tried if it was possible

you stupid nigga? it started as a rocket

Actually, tens of thousands don't need to be in on it. Only the three guys in the command module and one tech feeding fake telemetry to mission control. It's easy to fool the public but fooling a room full of top flight PHDs and military officers must be really satisfying. Not that I think the landing was faked. But your premise that everyone in Nasa would have had to be in on it is bullshit and you can do better.

I work in IT and if you think you could feed me a fake signal and fool me you are mistaken

nasa technicians are top notch

They are all from Devil worshipping Mason families. They know how to keep secrets!

Why has nobody been to the moon since Lance Armpunch

I dont think the landing was fake i think the method of transportation was
I think the NSA or aliens or something took the astronauts to the moon who are really paid actors that have enough military experience to know to shut their fucking mouths.

If u think the NSA or the aliens would have any trouble fooling u then u are the one who is mistaken.

>NASA techs are top notch
I know several since i grew up down the street from the NASA facility in houston area and no they are fucking not. U are a moron.

>or the aliens

ah, I see you're just having fun

Moonlanding was real duh
Also the earth is not flat the amount of shit it would take for everyone that ever was in space from different countries (that at some point hated each other) not to reveal something this big is just impossible.

*crickets*

>Why has nobody been to the moon since Lance Armpunch

the moon is useless
russia was beaten

Here's my guide to the moon mission question.

When talking to normies, or co-workers but you just can't resist dropping truth.. I say the following;

>Nasa said they lost the technology to go back to the moon, how is this possible?

When talking to Reddit normies, the ones that know some conspiracy theories but deny them all;

>How did they get it 100% right on the first attempt?

When in a proper debate when facts are being thrown around;

>Why haven't they been back?

These aren't great questions but let's remember for a sec that the f35 is a thing, therefore all "muh budget" excuses don't stand.

I'd like to ask you why there's never been a polar circumnavigation of the world before, especially one with evidence. We have air to air refuelling etc, there's no explanation.

Earth is flat, nasa is a scam.

Pray tell how they can tell the difference between one signal and another signal back in the 60s?
The technicians may have been top notch, But the Cult of Death's practical joke department aren't exactly slouches either. There's no length they wouldn't go to for the lulz.

>Pray tell how they can tell the difference between one signal and another signal back in the 60s?

it's more about the origin of said signal

It was real, though I cant discount that they shot some fake footage so it would look better than the stuff they took aboard and it just got all muddled up because of our autist ancestors just looking for reasons to be assmad

>ancestors
you weren't alive in 1969?

jesus this site is getting full of kids

HBO plans to film new seasons, so they cannot execute the entire crew after filming

Easier to leak something that exists.

I mean, realistically, how is someone going to say the moon landing isn't real without saying it and watching the govt. and morons shout them down?

go on.

Well the rocket is real enough so I can transmit from there at the start no problem. Once we get into the mission who exactly is looking real hard at that signals origin data? Specially since the guys voices and telemetry is coming through clean. Maybe the signals guy is the mole. The point is it could be done. And all the smartypants would be none the wiser. These are the people least likely to consider the wool over their eyes. Because they are so smart. Don't you see how funny this would be for them. Playing a trick on their best got and fooling all the world for decades? Top fucking kek I'd say. That's why we need more proof then their say so. Sorry about that.

That's so true. Also as if nasa wouldn't have used midgets on the moon mission, they could've fit another 3 of them in the capsule.

>These are the people least likely to consider the wool over their eyes. Because they are so smart.
only part I agree with

You guys are on a role trying to get us to dismiss conspiracy theories today.

The best lie is the one that people want to believe.

If there radiatin levels in airport security machines fuck up your film
apps.tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/cib_results.aspx?search=film

How the fuck did they capture all of this footage and bring it back to earth?
space.com/21353-space-radiation-mars-mission-threat.html

Don't forget they landed on the moon 6 times, not just one. 12 guys got up there. Pretty hard to fake 6 misions over a 3 year period.

Hell. Just 2 years ago I got BTFO a family BBQ by saying Obama created and funded ISIS...in fact you can still get shilled even here at Sup Forums ...
It takes ages to get people to see and understand what is right in front of them..
Building 7.. Being a good example...

This really needs to be addressed

moon landing fakers btfo

>on a role
I wish I was on a role to teach you english

Exellent points. Even Frank Byrne (the guy in charge) said that they could have faked it but didn't.

Also:
Where are the Russian, Japanese, Chinese or Indian images of the lunar landers?

Why are American images the only ones with the Apollo craft in them? They should be easy to circle in mspaint and upload if they exist... they don't.

Checkmate.

This it's fucking fake as all hell

there must be some explanation.

that's a doctored photo. pic related is higher res. you can clearly see that it is edited.

the actual photo does not have the moon in it, the image of the moon comes from the "earthrise" photo taken during apollo 8.

only tinfoil hats who think they're supposed to question everything believe it's a 'hoax'

They brought back moon rocks.
Pretty amazing. They got distributed around as prestige and favors to countries.
And every single moon rock has been lost.
Like.. The ultimate souvenir ... And everyone in every country was kaput careless and lost their moon rock.
Right.

what is the frame number? protip: if a pic has no number it's probably the work of a troll

pic related. earthrise. notice the cloud pattern, shape of earth's shadow, and the landmasses. consistent across all images.

I personally saw moon rocks at the Smithsonian in Washington DC

please delete this

this is trying to be a nice thread

Oh,they went to the Moon for sure.They just faked the tapes to hide what they found there.Its much better being accused of faking the landing then accused of hiding what they found there.

Satan himself ^^^

that's not the issue they're saying that the earth should have appeared somewhere else, above the astronauts heads and not on the horizon, given the landing location

I was made fun of for saying the government was spying on people. That changed real quick after Obama was elected.
Honestly, I understand why (((they))) do what they do. The average person is FUCKING STUPID and deserves it.

All high degree Masons. Only the pilots and a few other bods need be in on the real joke.
It's called hubris, and it is the worst vice of the intellectual. The fact you wouldn't even consider it marks you for a zealot.
If you haven't personally been to the moon and verified the Apollo landing sites, then you cannot say with 100% certainty that they are there. You just can't. Thats real science.

Are they still there?

HBO can't have people killed

the earth appears as small as the sun to us because of distance
Input interpretation:
Sun | average diameter/Sun | distance from Earth

Result:

--------------------

Earth | average diameter/Moon | distance from Earth
Result:

>Are they still there?
yes

literally at the entrance of the science pavillion

the moon was added in by some conspiracy theorist. pic related is the real image.

AS11-40-5868 (20 July 1969)
spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/apollo/apollo11/html/as11_40_5868.html

>the lander is what they came back in

Are you retarded?

Is that from a movie? Also how do they keep little bubbles and stuff from forming.

Just like 9/11.Watch the retards argue their soul out about the two towers,while even the existence of wtc7 is literally unknown.
Smoke and mirrors,smoke and mirrors.
Please continue arguing about the faking of the moonlanding while never even question what they actually found there that would validate the fake tape.

> I saw rocks that I was told came from the Moon

just disproving that guy who said the all got (((lost)))

no its from a space mission

i dont get it

>i don't know how lagrange points work
that's at L1, between the sun and the earth. the second image has extremely high magnification.

nobody wanted to believe the moon landing was fake. they would rather believe america could do it and disregard the simple truth of the mater

exhibit A : the lunar landing module. small and had barely enough room for oxygen tanks and food and batteries and wires to justify all the lights and switches in between the open cavity inside it and the outer hull .

it also allegedly takes off from the moon and comes to earth. no real room for fuel

exhibit B : poo. waste management over the course of the trip to and from the moon wouldnt even be viable with so little space and you cant shit out the window.

exhibit C : the change in the timetable of the mission in the 90s. initially they claimed it took 3 weeks to get to the moon. now they claim 3 days to try to compensate for the lack of oxygen tanks and food needed to get there and back. some smart guy who went to the smithsonian said there wasnt enough space inside the lunar lander for a long trip so they quietly changed the logged amount of time for the trip.

the distance from the earth to the moon is 238,900 miles. to put this into perspective the shortest distance from east coast to west coast in america is 2,092 miles.

while the craft did allegedly achieve escape velocity according to nasa it also hung out in orbit around earth for 2 full orbits around the earth. the change in direction nulls any gain in speed from launch and since the earth is rotating in high earth orbit its not hard to circle the earth going at a snails pace. the earths rotation speed is 1000 miles per hour

here is the thing. in orbit it had no stages left on the initial rocket its just the landing module. no extra fuel tanks to burn to gain speed. the initial 3 week period for the trip to the moon sounds more reasonable if they didnt hang out in orbit. 3 days isnt even possible if they didnt have extra tanks.

stuff can move in a direction you know

if the earth is flat, how did i witness a solar and lunar eclipse with my own eyes?

Stop muddying the waters with this nonsense, child.

Blown out of a ventilation fan or something.

There's that 666 again.

as far as you know

offcourse its a camera man , who else took the picture?

radiation is blocked by metal film. can you point out where any thin metal sheeting is on their craft? ill wait. you do know stuff on earth produces radiation and we have those sources blocked by shielding right? ever heard of a nuclear reactor?

in my lifetime it went from omg you think those are chem trails up there? fucking conspiracy tard to
ooh yeah that's called cloud seeding, it's sound scientific fact. they spray the clouds to help the farmers.

Same way your car works without you knowing exactly how it works, something else blocked the light source.

Interestingly, the eclipse shadow was quite thin given the size of the moon, why wasn't it from northern Canada down to Panama?

if the earth is flat and the solar system is wrong how did they calculate when the eclipse was?

you could google how the eclipse works instead of staying ignorant btw. i dont see why i need to disprove your ignorance before we can debate. learn both sides and then we can talk

So you're saying all the people alive back then who watched the Apollo 11 mission on television until their return suddenly forgot it took 3 weeks and instead remember it as three days?

Same way the ancients did, they've been studying where the stars and moon move to forever.

It doesn't prove space since the ancients didn't go to space either

I'll jewgle that, whilst you jewgle why the horizon stays flat unless the camera has a fish eye lens at all altitudes.

>greater distance
>smaller fov
>objects futher away appear bigger
What a fucking surprise who would have guessed?
youtube.com/watch?v=4tN9wM5A19c

Flatearth shills on time.Dont give them yous.

that pic is the best pic related ive ever seen right in front of all of reddit

your brain shrinks the way the sun does in your webm when you you start thinking about flat earth