Serbia withdraws embassy staff from Macedonia

>All Serbian diplomats recalled from Skopje amid reports of Macedonia supporting Kosovo's bid to join UNESCO.
>The Serbian government has pulled its entire embassy staff from Macedonia amid claims over "offensive intelligence activities" against Belgrade, in a move that is likely to strain relations between the two Balkan neighbours.

Is this really just over Macedonia supporting Kosovo joining UNESCO or did president pussylips reveal what the "offensive intelligence activities" are?

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/serbia-withdraws-embassy-staff-macedonia-170821201331827.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/serbia-withdraws-embassy-staff-macedonia-170821201331827.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFlVx77Yb0
youtube.com/watch?v=hyiYdpiytS8
youtube.com/watch?v=kGjDZvIs5Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw
dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/serbia-withdraws-embassy-staff-macedonia-170821201331827.html

Alright, gonna keep that in mind for the future.

Cuckbians are second on our gas list, after analbanians.
The great kingdom of Alexander will be reestablished

can we 3-way macedonia now?

Serbia is just helping Macedonia cut down on their payroll.

GAS THE SERBS BALKAN WAR NOW

You think your muslim loving sperg out is gonna help you???

we will

It's another episode of "Serbia fucking with their neighbors"

You people are retarded. Focus on your own country for once, why you always stir shit up is beyond me.

How annoying. Hitler was so right about you.

>Tatarlets thinks they can do shit

Go listen to our Turbo-Folk or shit in a bush Dinko.

What did he say again?
I forget.

we can and we will though

Basically just wanted to exterminate them like the niggers that they are.

I like how pretty much every country bordering Serbia hates it but when they see a diaspora they automatically assume it's just alboniggers

44% Macedonians think that Serbia is their best friend.

*according to state(serbian) propaganda

who the fuck is that and why should i care

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFlVx77Yb0

What's the subhuman brownish serbnigger screaming? Someone please translate.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyiYdpiytS8
another one
he even made a commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=kGjDZvIs5Ko

vucic, you faggot

The Macedonian portals released it our media just reported it,but all the Serbs just laught about it since Macedonia is worthy ally just like Montenegro.
God Empror of the Serbian people Aleksandar Vucic the first

Slobodan Milošević did nothing wrong.

>implying he did anything

kek

And Vucic is their PM or president or what?

How subhuman.

>The Macedonian portals released it
and that is any sort of an argument? they release whatever UDBA trained them to release

Serbia: the chimpout pt. 2

These niggas won't stop until they are ran over by every single neighbor

He removed some of your zerg brothers. Aren't you mad roach?

>UDBA
>muhh opressed brainwashed Macedonians by ebil Serbs
ugh grow up

When's Erdoğan gonna finally drop all the pretext and try and establish another shitskin caliphate? You guys have been watching Isis, camel see camel do.

Vascela Vasiona protiv nevine cpcke nejači (sa bradurinama dokolenkama) bre!

ubi se usraso

finnaly a fellow Serb understands the situation

why are they signing a good relations treaty with us and (((coincidentally))) and russia and serbia condemn it? even serbia going as far as saying "letting macedonia be independent was a mistake". bulgarian forces were mobilized and sent to the border when macedonia proclaimed independence and bulgaria was the first to recognize it, serbia didnt take its chances then, you wont take your chances now.

>He removed some of your zerg brothers. Aren't you mad roach?
he didnt accomplish at all retard. he was a shit tier president only gorillas like serbs could elect a retard like that and thats only because they had a population advantage

Serbia. I promise I won't stop you from removing kebab and larpedonians. Do it
FUCKING DO IT

Jaooo bree, nejač bacaju lavovima bre! youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw

oduzmi sebi zivot odmah

Holly shit it's funny to think that Bugars think that Serbs care about a Albanian infested shitholle that is Macedonia,everytime when Macedonia get's mentioned here we just start laugh and if Macedonia want's to get cozy with NATO let them the people here don't give a shit about it and them.I just wish they get the memo that we don't give a fuck about them and stop coming here like Mexicans.

yes, you dont give a fuck about them. what did you do in the macedonian albanian war?

dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc

Jao bre lobanje nejači, papa ustaša bre! Vračare bre! Nebeski narod opet napadnut od povampirenih ajvarojeda potpomognutih od strane NATO alijanske koja uz pomoć sotonskih crnih misa iz Vatikana nastoji da cpcku nejač šacuje na put genocida breee!!!

servians are subhuman

wew literally shaking right now how will we ever stop the serbian menace?

nice mongol you have there faggot
if we wants to start removing kebab he should start with himself

says tatarogypsy hybrid

servian subhuman

To sto se javljam odavde, tvista pedeset metava ispod vazine Tevazija, svedoci da je ugvožen ne samo moj fizicki integvitet, nego i vasceli svpski navod!

Govovili su mi da sam kveten, gadali su me joguvtom i sapunom, kao da se ne pevem i da zaudavam...

A ja im povucujem; možete da me nevvivate, možete da me živcivate... Sve je to vezultat belosvetske, amevicko-bevlinsko-vatikasnke uljuduvme koja nastoji da svpski navod uguva pved svvšen cin!

Pvozivali su me i nazivali vaznim pogvdim imenima kao; vojvodo pedevu, pa onda, Cvvena vojvodkinjo, kava te Ðovde, tvoj vektum je naša obecana zemlja, tako su uvlali... Vetvibutno im povucujem da svpski navod ima isovijska pvava na: Belu Palanku (Island), Južnu Palanku (Antavtika), sevevno move (Avtik) i vekovnu pvadedovinu, SAO Paolo koji je glavni gvad Velike Svbije.

Bvaco, nemojte se obazivati na Opevaciju Oluja, koja je divigivana od stvane amevike i gde je u 74 casa vazjebana SAO Kvajna, nego se okvenite osvajanju vekovnih svpskih svemivskih prostvanstava!

Sledeci pvojekat je Mavs koji pvestavlja vekovni svpski planet na kojem je pvedvidena Mavs-Svbija bez tvaktova Zetova i slicnih Hvvatskih šacovanja. Planivamo kolonizovati i Satuvn ciji pvstenovi govove o istoviji svpskog navoda u svemivu.

Svpski navod je pokvenuo u južnoj amevici i Cpcki kavtel sa kojim pvodajom dvoge želi pomoci Kapetanu Dvaganu kupnjom pilula pvotiv tvudoce jev hvvatska policija planiva valikalno i bvutalno pokušati od njega da napvavi tvudnu ženu.

Nothing,we did nothing to help them becasue why waste on them??
Beside Ukraine help'd them.

>we wuz macedon n shieet

>Serbia fucking with their neighbors
its the neighbors that are fucking with serbia, or what is left of it
Its fun to kick someone when he is bound

>*teleports behind you*
>Heh..nothing personel Davor
fuck of you gypsie you are lesser then me

Checked

this. literally everyone on the balkans is ganging up on servia right now. even their brothers from montenegro left them and joined nato.

must suck to be the isolated gateway of russia(nigeria with snow) into the balkans

stay mad ahmed

ukraine sold them shit. we donated them shit. no one talks about that. i wonder (((why)))

FYROM is already over. The Albanians are going to jhad the shit out of their west side.

Each time a child gets raped in Germany it brings a smile to my face.
How about you assholes take your own advice and stop supporting the fucking Mujahedin in the Balkans.

>Roach battle formation

oces da te voknem ovim vevolveom?

nope. bulgaria will guarantee macedonian independence, theres no way around it. if boyko doesnt do it, he will be labeled a traitor

>the isolated gateway of russia
If russians built a military base or 2 in Serbia, things would change. Not the economy, which doesnt exist, but politics would change.

your opinion holds no value
keep dreaming serb shit they're dead if they try something , nobody tolerates alboshits

You're all even dumber then. Why don't all Balkan nations just unite and genocide Serbs. How can you tolerate the constant sperging? It must have gotten pretty annoying by now.

daj onu seselj copypastu ono tvisto pedeset metava ispod tevazija

russhits wouldn't dare building a base surrounded by nato countries. servia is DONE

>vevolveom

e to je to sad sam ju vidio hehehe uvijek me nasmije

vec je iznad pederu

what for? servia is literally useless, all they do is bitch on the internet and send trains to kosovo. besides that we are not savages unlike the servs

>already over
we haven't had a census for more that 10 years now, for the sake of (((tolerance)))
Albanians are moving to western europe and are less that 20%
And if they drop below 20 that means that they won't get their minority rights and gibs
now fuck off you turk

Russians have Kaliningrad for fucks sake

this post is making me so sleepy guys

I see your point.

most of those kids are migrants themselves

that shit predates nato

Saving them from you guys back in the 9th century is probably the single greatest mistake ever made by the Croatian people in its entire history.

fuck off albo nigger diaspora

>claims that Albos are below 20%
>but they are in fact 25%
How does it feel that 1/4 of your country is Albanian kek

Bulgaria can't guarantee that it won't take another irreparable leap towards status as a failed state. I have nothing wrong with little Skopje, but their ahistorical Turk-tier-LARPing as "ancients," and my serious suspicions of Zaev's Albanian partners (likely fmr. NLA/UCK terrorists) compel me to check their shit, or see it done by based Greece and Serbia.

i can tell you what bulgaria can guarantee - if the serbs try to attack macedonia we will join on the side of macedonia

You didn't saved shit really

that's literally a meme and and excuse for genocididng 100k+ serbs less than a century ago

coz you are cucked now with your fag PM

How does it feel that you are 100% turk rape baby kek
At least we can easily distinguish the non whites (albanians)
pic related pure serbian genes

Why can't Serbs just stop the Srbovanje ffs.

Is that the gratitude you show to your saviors?
Truly subhuman behavior, you're like cream-skinned niggers really.

>We
Why don't you try and actually attack the 7th biggest military force in Europe?We are tired of your alboslav nigger shit.

You do know that Serbian prime minsters had meetings with Hitler and had great receptions by the Hitler's government until after 1939.
And then suddenly we are subhuman trash...
Hmmm...really makes you think.

thanks for trying to exterminate us, i guess

>keep dreaming serb shit they're dead if they try something , nobody tolerates alboshits
yeah except your own govt which allows albos in macedonia to be taught albanian propaganda and expansion

WE WUZ

> Strangling a toiletcleaner after he invited you
Now thats just tragically undeserved and low.

I always love talking to Serbs. It's like the world was created in 1941 for you guys, before that there was a formless void, and then in a flash of light, the evil ustase appeared and started genociding the poor, innocent, unarmed Serbs...

Kek you Macedonian gypsies are the funniest people I'm mean really I can udnerstand your sufferage 50% Albo and 50% Turk.
Doesn't really matter since after that Bulgars have launched 6 invasions that have failed but the seventh one was succesfull just because we didn't had anymore man power.

>slaughter Hungarians for a century at every opportunity
>take our clay
>take Croatia into your artificial state then fuck them over
I'd feel pity for you guys, if you wouldn't deserve all of this.

lets be friends

your military is overrated. you have more shit than us, but its hardly contemporary. yeah its better but not much better

>the evil ustase appeared and started genociding the poor, innocent, unarmed Serbs...
that's literally what happened though. you genocided civil population, families after families don't exist now thanks to your people and their hard work

>Is this really just over Macedonia supporting Kosovo joining UNESCO or did president pussylips reveal what the "offensive intelligence activities" are?

Macedonia's trying very hard to join NATO. They have to prove themselves useful. What do you think?

>be greek
>sell wooden dicks to tourists from a country you don't recognize so your economy doesn't crash
Truly upholding Alexander's honor there Mehmed, i bet Zeus lives on foodstamps

Do regular serbians really care about Kosovo? I don't think anyone would want 2 million albos in his country.

Why fuck would be attack Macedonia you irrelevant Tatar? This just standard political dick waving. Is that too much to see for your limited subhuman brain? The Neo-Ottoman Empire has greater chance of crushing you again tomorrow then we do of attacking Macedonia.