Afghanistan

Met a man today who served in Afghanistan 16 yrs ago -now says his son serves there. Let that sink in as you support perpetual war

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/290926188787036161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMAGINE MOI SHARK

So what, the US has been at war with Islam since 1801 (a/k/a First Barbary War).

Learn your own history nigger.

America is a nation run by Jews and the rich.

Trump and friends have almost entirely defeated ISIS in Syria and surrounding area. He has earned my trust in Afghanistan.

FUCK OFF KIKE

So you're attracted to penises, OP?

I'd go back. It's better than Iraq and now we will probably actually be allowed to fight instead of walking around for no reason

>trump and friends have nearly defeated Isis
>while he bombs Syrian air bases attacking Isis
>while his friends (Israel) bombs a Syrian position attacking Isis

The defeat on Isis will be thanks to Iran, Russia and most importantly then Syrian government.

*the not then

Fuck my ass, that picture. Stupendous!!!

Guess him and his son shouldn't have been welfare Queens and signed up to be tools for the zog

it helps that Trump has stopped Obongo's weapon shipments to jihadis.

it also helps Tahir al Sham aka Al Qaeda is now being bombed instead of supplied by the USA, relieving pressure on SAA frontlines.

Maybe if we had not voted a closet homosexual muslim nigger for president we would be done in the middle east instead of having half the entire region forcefully immigrated into the USA and funding, arming, and training isis.

But of course democrats want us to lose wars, and position themselves to defund the wars they vote yes on, set up maximum casualties for the ground troops and use it to stand on the soap box and preach to us stupid hateful americans just to beg for money and votes.

He bombed an empty airbase 6 months ago after giving Russia several hour warning and the airbase was operational the next morning.

Israel wouldn't be bombing Syria at all if Obama was still in office because they would be using their USA golem to do the killing for them. Trump stopped doing what the jew wanted in Israel so the jews had to do their own dirty work. I do not discount Iran and Russia doing a lot of the heavy lifting but USA helped as well. Trump is 1-0 in wars.

Tapping good humor

Good. Islam should feel the pressure.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/290926188787036161

my dad died on tour in Afghanistan

iv been half off the Trump train since he attacked Assad. This ends it for me. Hes obviously under total control of the deep state. Gary Cohen and his buddies are running things now. Its going to be another bloodbath in Afghan. And thats only the beginning, they want to then invade Pakistan. This is it, the Zionist grand scheme to build Greater Israel is underway, and it will be built on american corpses. Trump is Bush 2.0, hes literally working for the people who did 9/11

We genuinely need another revolution in this country

I can only laugh at soldiers who think they are joining a scout group with free travels and camping around the world, and early retirement.

You are there to be a drone, and die or end up handicapped, for even most trivial cause.
You're selling your life. So If you are in the army don't bitch about being send to a fucking war.
That's what you signed up for.

Your dad's alive and he is sucking nigger dicks in Pakistan for profit.

T. CIA NIGGER