James Woods is a national treasure

James Woods is a national treasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BtB-u7Zi2aM
psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201611/boys-dressed-girls-who-became-serial-killers
youtube.com/watch?v=6LPlHjP1DVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that If people took James Woods more seriously 9/11 wouldn't have happened and the world would be a substantially better place than it is today.

I like James Woods, even if I don't really like his politics. Since when did I have to agree with someone to like their work?

life would still be ok if we had listened to james woods...

This can't be real

We ruined PewDiePie, which I don't really care about, but please don't ruin James too. He's a good man.

Was Jeffrey Dahmer abused as a kid?

James woods is a IRL mary stu.

>180 IQ
>10 inch dick
>brilliant actor

Based Toreno.

Have all the time in the world for James Woods.

Love him bringing the bants.

It is.

fuck you money. his "invested in apple in the 80s" tweet was the best.

Highly underrated actor.
Probably because he refuses to play the Hollywood Jew's game. He doesn't name them because he doesn't have a death wish, but he doesn't promote them either.
B A S E D JAMES WOODS.

Kek

He's not wrong

is the woman an actor? she looks so familiar

>he doesn't name them
youtu.be/BtB-u7Zi2aM

I approve

he's also an otherworldly supreme deluxe turbo Chad

top kek

>Since when did I have to agree with someone to like their work?
It'd be nice if these people would just keep their shit to themselves without constantly having to virtue signal. Woods is a nice change of pace to the constant fall over yourselves to apologize for imagined slights.

>Flag
What did he mean by this?

That kid's not three

They all look the same

What if, wait for it, you could care for the poor by creating more wealth?

>#HillarysBitch

UUUU

>implying they throw the babies in the dumpster
Come on, James.

...That's amazing, then again it might be low-hanging fruit when they use something so easy to make fun of [#IstandwithPPout]

>James Woods is
another 70yo ranting old fart

Based af

I don't know about Dahmer specifically, but it's a pretty common thing among serial killers.

psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201611/boys-dressed-girls-who-became-serial-killers

What an absolute savage

savage

They aren't too interested in creating wealth, merely consolidating wealth.

They're finally coming around.

He can literally shitpost all day and earn enough money on dividends and investments to fund his lifestyle

Flag checks out.

Checked cunt

This thread again?
Now that proves he's just trolling.
Also, nice digits.

Jesus this guy is pretty cool.

that woman eats aborted fetus' she's actually 722 years old

thanks for the check from down under, Satan

He'd probably love this place

>sooner or later, I was there in early 2015 before the migrant crisis and even then it was too late, Paris is full of shitskins and niggers

>somehow, the rich that own company which employing the poors are irrelevant
whoever voted for barn-ie is an idiot

yah it is I saw it months ago tweeted out

meant for

He sounds like an angry old man who had no kids. Wait, he has no kids. His anger must compensation for lack of virility.

>degenerate
Bauguess made headlines a few weeks ago when she was arrested in Georgia on suspicion of two felonies: possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.

The guy was redpilled a LONG time ago. check out videodrome. got that fashwave thing going on in it too

>GENDER CREATIVE

James Woods is based because he voiced Hades, the best Disney Villain. He also loves the role and does it as often as he can, so it is his voice in both Kingdom Hearts games despite the fact that many characters in the series are voiced by impressionists. He loves acting and is passionate about it.

James posts on pol. It is known

He was such a good actor in John Q nice to see he's based.

that doesn't affect his Chad status in any way
I wonder how he found this girl, she a cute

>found
She's just a gold digger with bad taste.

James Woods is a legend

Oh shit, it's not his daughter?
I hope he has a strong will, because the cunt wants money.

wooooooooooooooooooooot, sauce me up

he dumped a 26-year-old before upgrading to this 20-year-old
he also dumped this girl, these are pics from a few years ago.
he probably upgraded to another 20-year-old we don't know about.
he's very good at getting these girls somehow.
he fucks them until he's bored of them, and then he dumps them without giving them a single penny or substantial gift of any kind.
how the fuck does he do it? he's a genius-tier ultra-Chad

nevermind

>youtube.com/watch?v=6LPlHjP1DVw

Damn, man.
She's probably 20 years too young to have seen videodrome.
What's she see in him?

Yeah, but his family really didn't want that out there. A neighbor, apparently.
Plus he was very neglected compared to his siblings. His parents played favorites and his mother was overtly mentally ill--he probably inherited shit as well as being negatively affected by his upbringing.

The best anti-semitic propaganda always has been their anti-gentile propaganda

>Friendly reminder that If people took James Woods more seriously 9/11 wouldn't have happened and the world would be a substantially better place than it is today.

this.

I didn't know he was this redpilled. He must browse here.

Are you seeing the same psycho eyes I am?

absolute savage

Money, wit, confidence, fame, a huge schlong.

Yes, especially the left eye.

He has no children and wastes his time with useless gold digging whores as an old cunt. He's a desperate beta and you're an omega for worshipping this sad old fuck.

You're supposed to fuck young women when you're young yourself. But I understand why you're so obsessed about it, you couldn't get any girls when you were 14 - 21. Sad!

wtf I love James Woods now

except totally seriously and not in the meme sense. seriously love him now. what a guy.

Nice b8 Muhammad

thats is a big fucking head

With that one statement I can't think of one famous person I admire more.

For jew

This.
James Wood is a pathetic excuse for a man. Sup Forums would not worship just a loser.

Banging young whores is part and parcel of being a Chad. You seem angry that Chads exist, but I don't make the rules, sorry friendo

his head is twice the size of hers. imagine how big his brain must be

>t If people took James Woods more seriously 9/11 wouldn't have happened
HOOOOOLY FUCK IT IS TRUE goddamn why haven't i heard from this before!

Woods is right.
Kids are too young too be contemplating gender shit, Kids heads are filled with easy shit like where to get candy from.

Kids are always easily manipulated by their parents, if they saw him doing some faggy shit one day and then started encouraging it because they want to be progressive, the kid is going to to continue in order to get attention.

Pewdi was never anything but garbage. He was destined for the dump. James can't be broken by 4chins because he's careful with what he says and what he says, he means.

My kid dances ballet, he is not a fag I swear he like one of the girls there

You're an r9k loser that worships some abstract idea of man hood while you've never had pussy yourself. You're a homo in the closet. Start sucking dicks.

BFFS FOREVER
LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER AND PILLOWFIGHT AND TALK ABOUT WHICH BOYS WE'RE GOING TO MARRY

no u

He's dangerous, charismatic, rich, famous, highly intelligent.