>Uqayribat pocket:IS launched attack towards Salamiyah city, no gains
>Sweida:US-backed rebels offensive on SAA position fails
>SAA liberate 11 villages, en route to Sukhnah
>SAA pushes north of al-Sukhnah to link-up with Tiger Forces
>IS pocket in east Hama shrinking as SAA takes new hilltop
>DeZ:RuAF SyAF jets raid constantly to prevent IS offensive
>SAA liberate Huwaysisl-Aybidiya from IS in central Homs
>IS-held west Qalamoun pocket shrinks by 50%
>RuAF:800 airstrikes, 316 sorties in 5 days, video emerges of RuAF bombing IS convoy, killing 200 IS
>20+ civis killed by US-coalition airstrike in Al-Jazaa, E Al-Shaddadi
>HTS jihadists launch attacks on Aleppo supply line
>Rebel spies exterminate IS gathering in DeZ, 8 dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dvidshub.net/video/545105/mattis-townsend-mcgurk-brief-reporters-iraq
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-resumes-offensive-east-damascus-punishes-islamist-defenses/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Papua_Movement
almasdarnews.com/article/elite-isis-hunters-capture-terrorist-bunker-central-syria-video/
twitter.com/haivri/status/900294631040090112
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/900293879680946176
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.117030&lon=37.338667&z=14&m=b
twitter.com/saeedalBatati/status/900292543618969601
freewestpapua.org/
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1B12G2
youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
youtube.com/watch?v=EhYaioyGAYk
nplusonemag.com/online-only/online-only/a-very-high-degree-of-certainty-in-future-military-operations/
youtu.be/PU_hY_XBE7I
twitter.com/watanisy/status/899909308720218112
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-forces-east-lebanon-west-syria-seek-evacuation-deir-ezzor/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9refUGe-Ug
youtu.be/s7ckKxxYYOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WILL FIGHT ON THE DUNES

What is going on in Syria/Middle East these days?

Assad taking back control? IS soon history?
The Juice are losing? No (((Central Bank)))?
End of refugee crisis, or path from Libya coast will remain?

>What's ESS JEE user?

Niggers use Spain to get into Europe now.

yes yes no dunno no no

Repost for the road

dvidshub.net/video/545105/mattis-townsend-mcgurk-brief-reporters-iraq

Night 'yall.

Good night Charles.

>Night 'yall.

Do yourself a favor and don't wake up this time.
>And seriously fuck you

fuck off

>Syrian Army resumes offensive in east Damascus, punishes Islamist defenses

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:05 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their large-scale offensive in the eastern suburbs of Damascus this week, after taking a brief hiatus to negotiate a possible ceasefire agreement with the Islamist rebels of Faylaq Al-Rahman.

Using elephant missiles to weaken the Islamist revolve, the Syrian Arab Army’s 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division repeatedly pounded Faylaq Al-Rahman’s defenses in Jobar, inflicting heavy damage on several trenches and bases.

While the Syrian Arab Army’s infantry units have yet to storm the area, a source in Damascus told Al-Masdar that the military is attempting to force Faylaq Al-Rahman’s expel their Al-Qaeda allies, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, from the eastern suburbs of Damascus.
If Faylaq Al-Rahman does indeed expel HTS militants from eastern Damascus, the military source stated that the Syrian Army will respect a ceasefire in Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-resumes-offensive-east-damascus-punishes-islamist-defenses/

not attempting to be a bug pingu but i posted this last bread and didnt get response
a t m AUS is attempting the same thing we did in timor-lest in west new guinea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Papua_Movement

>the more you know

Prepare to be disappointed.

>and seriously fuck Putin and his shills

>Elite ISIS Hunters capture terrorist bunker in central Syria: video
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:30 A.M.) – The elite pro-government ISIS Hunters carried out another special operation in central Syria, capturing an Islamic State (ISIS) bunker in the eastern countryside of the Homs Governorate.

Upon entering the terrorist group’s bunker, the ISIS Hunter’s discovered a spacious corridor that protected the Islamic State fighters from artillery shells and missiles.

The terrorist group also had prepared food, drugs, Wahhabi books printed from Kuwait, and telecommunication devices all stored in this well-ventilated bunker.
ISIS Hunters were filmed entering and capturing the terrorist group’s bunker by their official media wing over the weekend; it was one of the many operations they have carried out across central Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/elite-isis-hunters-capture-terrorist-bunker-central-syria-video/
Video in link

to be fair the yanks are not trying

>He waited for his final (you)s

twitter.com/haivri/status/900294631040090112

>gets btfo again
>goes to cry himself to sleep once more
We get it, goodnight already.

I still had a question my dude
Why did you claim that someone from the west who doesnt support the US in this conflict is automatically anti american?

I am but a humble farmer

Sorry, I saw your post, and was reading the article. I wanted to ask has movement taken hold like are alot of people are following this movement now? And what is the reaction of the Indonesian government?

>SAA storming Salba village
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/900293879680946176
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.117030&lon=37.338667&z=14&m=b

Last quick replay:

I don't recall what you're talking about, though I may have assumed it about whoever I was talking to (don't remember who).

I would say they fail to recognize the importance the US plays in supporting the West on the world stage and that supporting their opponents is counter-productive, but that's a different argument, and one I've had countless times.

>UAE official urges Saleh to announce in tomorrow's rally severing ties with #Houthis . #Saleh_houthi_tension
twitter.com/saeedalBatati/status/900292543618969601

>I would say they fail to recognize the importance the US plays in supporting the West on the world stage
Maybe because they don't support the west on the world stage, except if you consider the US alone as "the west"
Last time the US acted in western europe's interests was right after ww2 tbqh

>I wanted to ask has movement taken hold like are alot of people are following this movement now?
the movement is very small overseas but it has more of a following in west new guinea itself
holding regular rallies in the regional capital
>And what is the reaction of the Indonesian government?
the indonesian gov hates the idea of west guinea joining PNG because it still feels cheated out of east guinea

N.Z along with some of our politicians want it independent along with all of the puppet states we have

the movement has gained quite a bit of foreign rec and i believe the case for a AUS/UN independence referendum is being pushed in geneva and the U.N this month

will just have to see how it turns out

the group also has a website.....
freewestpapua.org/
and a petition that collected one hundred thousand signatures

Based Houthis will never lose.

Shocking, truly.

press is heavily censored there, so news are most likely government-biased
latest news is some 300 members of OPM (Free Papua Movement) gave up their weapons last week during Indonesian Independence day
they'll most likely get pardoned and all but teh jews will be happy again

>PMU 26th brigade & Iraqi army 35th Division stormed 'Al Tanak' neighbourhood east of Tal Afar & took control of its medical centre

Now this question is to both of you. Have both Australia and Indonesia been trying to gather international support for their agenda. Or is it being handled like a regional matter that should not concern outside countries.

You have said that there is a UN meeting coming up but does the US support you here?

What does it say?

>that camo
pathetic

>Or is it being handled like a regional matter that should not concern outside countries.
this
essentially its indonesia on one side of the issue and AUS and NZ and our puppets on the other
>You have said that there is a UN meeting coming up but does the US support you here?
like i said its a more of a regional thing so the U.S dosent really have a set in stone policy on it in fact the U.S never has mentioned is as far as i know
the U.S is military allies with both us and Indonesia so its loyalty would be torn

hey pakibro how much will pagistan give in to US demands regarding recent afghan rethoric?

What camo? It's just a picture of houses and a earth wall...

Morning /sg/! Have you seen this?

>North Korea shipments to Syria chemical arms agency intercepted: U.N. report

>(Reuters) - Two North Korean shipments to a Syrian government agency responsible for the country's chemical weapons program were intercepted in the past six months, according to a confidential United Nations report on North Korea sanctions violations.

>The report by a panel of independent U.N. experts, which was submitted to the U.N. Security Council earlier this month and seen by Reuters on Monday, gave no details on when or where the interdictions occurred or what the shipments contained.
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1B12G2

How desperate are (((they))) at this point really?

On the dozer

yes

of course you have. /sg/ does not miss a beat!

Oh shit, I get it.
>Mfw

Is Assad going to get QUINTS kotel?

I see thanks for the answers. Its good to keep it regional but Im getting a feeling this ight turn international with China entering in the situation and making the traditional US allies choose sides.

Every day another victory
Bashar Al-Assad forever

>trollface
Is Ch*rlie underage?

Hey hans, nothing is gonna happen mate. Its all the usual shit we do here. The US saying do more or free gibs stop, Pakis saying we do more its you who doesnt do anything and you sides with the poos. We have been doing this shit for the last 16 years.

We murrica nao.

Assad curse

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54

Meanwhile, in reality.

We ISIS nao.

S

>This kills the Erdogan

ISIS cognac is now officially an /sg/ drink

>Philippines Update
The Philippines' largest Muslim rebel group said Wednesday it had lost 10 fighters in battles to stop a "growing force" of radical militants who support the Islamic State group.

The Moro Islamic Liberation Front is seeking to prevent the militants from gaining a foothold in an area of Mindanao island that the MILF calls its own, senior rebel leader Mohagher Iqbal told AFP.

Iqbal said 50 or so militants had pledged allegiance to IS and had ties to gunmen waging a deadly three-month-old battle with government forces in the southern city of Marawi.

"The radical elements are growing as a force," Iqbal told AFP by telephone.

An AFP video journalist who joined the MILF soldiers on Tuesday said the fighting was centred on vast marshy forests and farmlands near the town of Datu Salibo.

MILF men were filmed firing automatic weapons from a house, crossing streams and marshes with their machine guns, automatic rifles and rations raised above their heads, and inspecting the ruins of burnt houses.

Datu Salibo is about 100 kilometres (60 miles) south of Marawi and about 800 kilometres south of Manila.

Iqbal put the MILF death toll from the fighting, which began early this month, at 10.

He said the militants had also sustained fatalities, although he could not give confirmed numbers.

The 10,000-strong MILF has been leading a decades-long rebellion to establish an independent or autonomous homeland in Mindanao for the mainly Catholic Philippines' Muslim minority.

The conflict has claimed more than 100,000 lives.

The MILF signed a peace agreement with the previous administration in 2014 that envisages an autonomous Muslim homeland in Mindanao, and is hoping President Rodrigo Duterte can shepherd a final deal through a reluctant Congress.

However a range of more hardline militants, including former MILF members, oppose any form of peace with the government and some have in recent years pledged allegiance to IS.

>Philippines Update cont.
The MILF has repeatedly warned that, if the peace process collapses, it will lose many of its younger members to IS-aligned groups.

Hundreds of IS-supporters occupied parts of Marawi in late May.

Government forces have been unable to dislodge the militants in Marawi despite a massive, US-backed military campaign.

The conflict has claimed more than 700 lives.

Iqbal said the MILF's current battles against another group near Datu Salibo showed IS was becoming a threat in other parts of the south.

"They're an affiliate of ISIS and they plant the black (ISIS) flag wherever they go," Iqbal said, using an alternate acronym meaning Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

>calling ur organization MILF

Duterte is a dictator that has killed 100,000 of his own people. Duterte must go!

Truly what an unexpected and shocking development this is, i mean, my dear god, who would have expected jews to support kurds, i mean, its not like the destabilisation it would cause plays right in to jews hands, right ?

what goes on here. I've heard tell of some good cop- bad cop thing between Turkey and Russia but I don't get it

>A meeting between the #Russian #Lebanese Defense Ministers during #ARMY2017
>Will #Lebanon start to purchase arms from #Russia?

Turks bomb it all the time

Anyone else really hope there won't be some sort of negotiated peaceful settlement with the green rebel pockets? I want to see them and their western Jihadi Julian-tier supporters get utterly anally annihilated after ISIS is defeated and SAA can throw most of its forces west to finish off the nusrat filth!

youtube.com/watch?v=EhYaioyGAYk

>being handled like a regional matter that should not concern outside countries
this one is the only way the Indonesian government could do, gathering international support would bring unnecessary media attention

honestly, I don't know much about West Papua, the more I read about it the more it feels like everyone is lying about everything
I don't know who to trust anymore, I'm lost here

There is a Russian base in Afrin.

Some say that Afrin may - with Lavrov-style diplomacy - once still have closer ties to Syrian gov... as long as they are cut off from Manbij area and the Turks are hostile to them, the Syrians/Russians have leverage

Just dropping this here in case anyone wants a good read - it's a great & in-depth profile of McMaster.
>nplusonemag.com/online-only/online-only/a-very-high-degree-of-certainty-in-future-military-operations/

oh I get it, thanks

"Niger praised VKS actions in Syria" At first I was puzzled why VKS are interested in opinion of some no-name nigger and only then I understood the title correctly.

Idlib is still going to be a serious battle, no doubt. Northern Homs/Rastan pocket wont fall without a fight either

East Ghouta and eastern Qalamoun pockets may in the end see partial diplomatic/green bus solutions

Daraa and Euphrates Shield pockets seem unpredictable for now if you ask me

this

>junkies
>people

Looking at this pic from right to left, at first I saw Lavrov and Putin laughing and it put a smile on my face

But then..

Syria will be reborn

>throwback 2010
youtu.be/PU_hY_XBE7I

>Churkin

why haven't I watched this before?

F
he definitely made UNSC sessions worth watching

Can anyone tell me on Uzbek and Iran's stance on the Ghani Vs Northern Alliance No.2
I know Turkey supports it and Dostum is a Uzbek ally while Mihaqia is Iran's ally
Looks like a third faction is gonna appear in Afghanistan

then what?

N E W
E
W

Hrui cafe taken few hours ago:
>twitter.com/watanisy/status/899909308720218112

Finally.

I've meant the aftermath, clearly the houses are leveled to the ground and a 100kg of explosives wouldn't done damage like that, agreed that thermal camera goes "blind" for a few seconds due to the heat.

س

>ISIS forces in east Lebanon, west Syria seek evacuation to Deir Ezzor

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:55 P.M.) – The leadership of ISIS forces based along the border between Lebanon and Syria is seeking a deal with Lebanese military authorities in which its hopelessly besieged militants can be evacuated to Deir Ezzor (an administrative province in eastern Syria), according to some reports.

Lebanon’s Al-Akhbar News outlet claims that the top leader of the terrorist group’s isolated bastion in the region, Muawfaq Abu al-Sus, has contacted one Major General ‘Abbas Ibrahim, an intelligence chief within the Lebanese Army, at some point over the last week regarding the issue of evacuation.

The Islamic State military leader allegedly asked for a safe route to the city of al-Mayadin in the Syria’s Deir Ezzor Governorate.
The Lebanese general reportedly rejected the demand on the grounds that a ceasefire first had to be established before an evacuation settlement was even discussed. Major General Ibrahim is said to have even have made his own demand, asking for information on Lebanese soldiers that have been kidnapped by ISIS forces in the past.

Muawfaq Abu al-Sus, in turn, turned down the request on the grounds that he and his men would first need to be evacuated to Deir Ezzor before such details were surrendered to Lebanese military intelligence.

Considering the dire strategic predicament that ISIS forces along the Syrian-Lebanese border find themselves in and combining this with the understanding that the Syrian and Lebanese armies most likely wish to keep their losses to a minimum, it is highly possible that such under the table discussions between representatives of the terrorist group and military authorities are in fact taking place.
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-forces-east-lebanon-west-syria-seek-evacuation-deir-ezzor/

Ukraine is whi---
youtube.com/watch?v=J9refUGe-Ug

yay

Best Afghanistan coming through

kek, Hигep does sound funny

youtu.be/s7ckKxxYYOw
How many day till DeZ siege is lifted?

What is this Ukraine thing?