Cutest purest redpilledest altrightest tradwife explains how to find and attract a traditional Sup Forums approved...

Cutest purest redpilledest altrightest tradwife explains how to find and attract a traditional Sup Forums approved woman:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY

So why don't you have a tradwife like her yet? You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.

You need to be a "babymaking starter kit" as she so eloquently put it.

Here are other alt right figures, including Millennial Woes, who are saying the exact same thing:

Woes:
youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8
Tara McCarthy and Melissa:
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_y0mggc7M
Courtney Kirchoff from Louder with Crowder:
courtneykirchoff.com/the-matchmakers-set-up-dates-theyre-all-failures/
DreamyDiglot:
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
Beardson Beardly:
youtube.com/watch?v=V_d8XgJiMus
Brittany and Lauren:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBcFfWvexQg
Even Blonde says it in the first 5 minutes of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LELzY6Xgty0

So what are you missing? What's wrong with you? Why don't you sort yourself out?

How do we finally turn 100% of men into the upper 1-5% so all women can get a guy they deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKhIv4rfbw0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503333113546.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taking advice from women is gay desu.

Never listen to no thotties.

good op
i love women hate threads
they're good to sheath your cock, and to whore for your attention and act girly and dependent and needy and shit
but you gotta keep them down

>cutest

Top kek

>Here are other alt right figures, including Millennial Woes, who are saying the exact same thing:

>taking relationship advice from a 34yo NEET who still lives at home

My fucking sides.

>Taking advice from a childless woman

Stop shilling jewish alt right controlled opposition ewhores you cunt

GTF off my board

>part paki
>pure

kek

>44:25

Does anyone actually know what a traditional woman is supposed to act like, because as far as I'm concerned these bithes who called themselves "trad-women" are just consumerist lazy bitches who think they are entitled to all your money whlst not even bothering to take care of their children.

Do you honestly think a woman with a YOUTUBE CHANNEL is going to have any time from her narcissistic existance to take care in raising children? She'd be too busy with her nose buried in her phone, checking for her next facebook update.

If you want a traditional woman my advice would be to go to Church.

An unmarried eceleb at that

>unmarried childless woman in her late 20s' advice on how to find a traditional woman

Traditional women aren't alt lite youtube ecelebs exploiting beta incels for patreonbux

>letting some gypsy slag tell you how to behave
manly. sage + hide for viral marketer threads.

>Taking advice from women is gay

Fucking this every fucking time. Destroyed my life because of women I dated.

>If you want a traditional woman my advice would be to go to Church.

If you want a traditional woman leave the fucking house.

The only reason Sup Forums constantly parrots the "find them in church" line is because so many of the guys on here don't have jobs, social lives or their fucking shit together. If you're in gainful employment, can hold a conversation and are in shape - because not being fat is literally 80% of the battle - it's hard not to find yourself in situations where a potential relationship might present itself; colleagues, friends of colleagues, people your mates went to uni with. And so on and so on.

Most women go from LTR to LTR but Sup Forums posters fetishise virginity not through any sort of concern for chastity but because they know a chick who's had sex more than a few times - even if it's only been with one previous boyfriend - is going to know within two minutes that the Sup Forumstard doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. It's an ego thing.

mormon wives do blog a lot, not sure about jewtube though
feminazi rotten librul cunts have gathered up many a time on the interwebs to circleschlick about their addiction to mormon wives blogs
gives them a feel of what they'll never have, a tradi housewife life
they still dont know but once they reach the later part of their lives, it wont just feel like a nice feeling, it will be soulcrushing to realize how miserable they are without a strong family under them

>but Sup Forums posters fetishise virginity
Roastie detected.

yes and no
i had sex only with girls more experimented than me
i'm a pure product of 70s feminism
cant say i recommend it, even though i'd do the same again where sex is concerned
i dont see why today's youngguns wouldnt aim for virgins

>how to find and attract a traditional Sup Forums approved woman
stop looking like this

I'll be honest with you: I fnd it hard to find a traditional woman, and most of the girls I date tend to be students/feminists and practically everyone who is opposed to me politically... it's sad to admit but women honstly do like opposites, and what they consider "bad boys" (I am bad because I am a "right wing bastard", despite holding perfectly reasonable viewpoints).

This is why a lot of white women declare "i only date niggers" - it's nothing to do with deliberately betraying the white race, but little more than their childlike way in which they seek out "bad boys", i.e. niggers rape and steal and are thus the ultimate "bad boy".

Fuck you britbong, we want an untouched virgin pure woman. Not used loose vagina.

so much fucking this
get a job you lazy fucks

>Pure ugly mongrel with London Jew accent

>Do you honestly think a woman with a YOUTUBE CHANNEL is going to have any time from her narcissistic existance to take care in raising children?
Explain this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bKhIv4rfbw0

>This video is unavailable

Odd, explain the video please.

It's Wife with a Purpose, a mother of 6 who does pro-white videos.

this is hilarious pasta you dont even understand

>Based Tradthotâ„¢
Go back to India, Tara. You fat, retarded loo dodging jew slag. Fuck off.
Anyone who takes these women seriously should consider suicide.

just like my e-affair is a jewish librul sweetheart
i gave her the pol talk one week into our thing, she cant get enough of my bad white supremacist dick and attention

Your in a losing fight to get traditional waifu
> most women are retarded
>most women will sleep around befor trying to find a LTR
>they will share your values as a person because woman don't have values
>it's fuxked up out there senpies but fight the good fight

This girl is ugly as sin and a blatant kike, I expect more from you retards

>Relationships can spring up anywhere
>Most women go from LTR to LTR
You say both those those like it's a desirable thing. If a woman needs to keep changing partners because the last one didn't work for her...what does that say about her? To me it signals there is something about her mentally or personality wise you don't want to find out for yourself.

That's not Brittany Pettiboner.

>i want a trad woman
>omg trad women telling me they have standards, this is fucking feminism holy shit!! >we need to organize and force them to lower their standards! MGTOW NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!

Why should anyone take you seriously?

>offer nothing except their cunt
>youre expected to give them the world

MGTOW would encourage them to up their game

>Most women go from LTR to LTR but Sup Forums posters fetishise virginity not through any sort of concern for chastity but because they know a chick who's had sex more than a few times - even if it's only been with one previous boyfriend - is going to know within two minutes that the Sup Forumstard doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. It's an ego thing.
I've been working since I was in high school. I've literally had a solid 8 give me her phone number and ask me out.
I'm neither a NEET nor ugly, and have had opportunities to get sex before. Both casual and while in a relationship. Yet I never did it.
A lot of people care about chastitiy, roastie. But keep telling yourself whatever lies you need to get you through the day. Hell, maybe go to church and act like a born again virgin kek. I've certainly met a fair share of those cunts.

As a fellow non white, I agree. women anger me. they reject me so much and its like wtf i thought feminism was the reason but now trad women actually have even higher standards so now im just like wtf

tldr: have money and lift
That's literally all she is saying. Funny, the thots have the same standards. Hmmmm.

Wtf are you going on about canacuck?

>>Most women go from LTR to LTR
>You say both those those like it's a desirable thing. If a woman needs to keep changing partners because the last one didn't work for her...what does that say about her?
Doesn't necessarily mean something bad. An LTR doesn't have to necessarily mean sex. In which case you find out your actual incompatibilities a lot sooner. Although it is very rare these days, most cunts just jump straight to sex because they have nothing else to offer really.

>Wtf are you going on about canacuck?
Most likely a chink or poo angry that he can't get a white woman. Or that even once he has a well paying job in tech and gets one, she'll cuck him.

>OP takes advice from a woman

Kill yourself cucked faggot

even a broken clock is right twice a day.
just that with all the hate against white males, it's getting harder and harder to achieve things

she looks like a fucking jew

OK let's look at this:
>You only need
>lots of money
>an expensive house
>car
>a good job
Not yet, but these are all coming for me in the next 5 years of my life.
>be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent
Check
>a bit of a dick or a psychopath
Why would I want to be a dick or psychopath? Women usually comment on how nice I am, and I don't struggle to get laid either.
>a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut
What fucking relevance do either of these have? I'm neither and it's never been an issue.
>and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.
Considering my last few gf's have all done this and I saw the reaction of their friends after they knew how big I am I guess I don't have to worry about that either.

I am white though and don't really have much trouble getting women, its just what do these """"" traditional""""" women have to offer that makes this a little more even? Nothing.

here is my argument in favor of mgtow and the woman problem

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503333113546.webm

ikr, anonymous guys online who say they get women easily and simultaneously berate trad women are more trust worthy than say, someone we can actually see is chad as fuck like TheGoldenOne who respects these trad women and never repeats bitter mgtow tier arguments.

its weird how verified alphas aren't mgtow, yet unverified anonymous butthurt people are

Hey bitch. FIRST we stop government interference, which constantly privileges women while harming men, THEN we can start a talk about dating relationships.

>its weird how verified alphas aren't mgtow

Pump and dump is very MGTOW.

Alphas also aren't marrying late 20-somethings who make videos about their retard opinions for fags like you

Does Tara record her videos right after stepping out of the shower or something?

So MGTOWs are openly contributing to the degeneration of society? Another reason to gas them.

Well the leaf said he was a non white.
Honestly, I know the feeling. But there are good ones still out there. You just have to filter through a lot of trash.
Objectively speaking, my ex was constantly comforting me through my last failed startup as well as cooking me healthy food almost every day. On top of not being a crazy cunt in general. I never had to take her out on lavish holidays or anything like that in return. They have a lot to offer.

If you don't fuck them, someone else will. Don't fucking kid yourself, women can get as much sex as they want, when they want. And even if 80% of guys didn't fuck them, the women would just fuck the 20% that's left.

>Tara is the poster child of trad women
ok

There is no such thing as an alpha male you dipshit, there are just some guys who get laid more than others. I'm not an 'alpha' by the common stereotypical definition yet I get laid plenty. I never pump and dump, I'm always honest with my intentions and it's never stopped me getting what I want. I'm not MGTOW but I know why men feel that way. How do you explain me?

No, tradfags are contributing to the degeneration if society. The way western societies are is not because of MGTOWs, it's because of tradfags.

Treating sex objects like sex objects is not degeneracy. Not treating them like sex objects is degenerecy.

Except they are.
Notice how my opinion has the same validity as yours? It felt very dumb to type because obviously blatant lack of source or anything yet I still typed it just to explain this to you. Your excuse? Just being dumb. This board is for white men, so you can go back to wherever you people would otherwise congregate online.

Lol, really? This is hilarious. Anyone with an ounce of introspection should know why they like looking at these blogs.

>1 post by this ID
Totally not a a concern troll thread goys

>being such a nihilist you abandon your principles at the first sign of hardship
kys

You're a literal kike and the day of the rope is fast approaching.

>traditional women
>t-they're not like other g-girls, guise

What is there to explain? You aren't christian, aren't trad, your opinion is worthless and you would need to lie in any future that a nat soc tier ethnic nationalist ideology wins.

No, you tradfag whiteknight scum will hang highest.

They aren't like other women just like nat soc or otherwise similar minded men who take it serious aren't like other men. It's a simple concept

I'm pretty far right traditionalist but I've always treated wimmin like a bunch of whores. They love it. I'm not a Wasp though. That's the form of traditionalism that actually is fucking cucked because they treat women like princesses. I even see a bit of this Protestant cuckoldry coming from Trump but with his own daughter Kikevanka. Melania is just his side concubine.

>You aren't christian

Because this is an anti-sandreligion board, newfag.

Varg is kind of insane but he nailed it on the MGTOW question:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

>It's a simple concept

That has ruined the west.

Please, continue to be left behind as the alt right both men and women move forward without you. You're the type that is labeled as a * skeptic *.

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.

>taking advice from a deer on how to hunt deer

There is no nat soc future, it's over, it was over before you were born. Stop with this cringy bullshit already.

>I even see a bit of this Protestant cuckoldry coming from Trump but with his own daughter Kikevanka.
If you had a daughter that hot you'd probably want to fuck her too.

As always- outted as outsiders, cucks.

you are a retarded faggot if you really think this

>Traditional
>Not even a virgin
>Not even below 5 sexual partners

Imagine a traditional muslim girl being some paki club slag who spent 10 years clubbing and fucking a dozen men. And then she would demand a mansion to give him two children

If muslims had such "traditional" women their birthrates would be at 0.5

1) He's strawmanning MGTOW.
2) He's right that many men didn't reproduce, that's why MGTOW is important because it can unite.
3) He utterly ignores government interference. This is what tradfags never get, never acknowledge.

And yet here I am, the kind of guy that these traditionalist women would actually look at twice, the kind of guy they are happy to talk to and will consider having a relationship with.

Meanwhile, you're sat there in your cum-stained briefs wondering where it all went wrong. But really you're not wondering, you know where it went wrong, the problem is that you don't know how to fix it.

You've been fed a lie.

Wow. This is by far Vargs best video.

You're an enemy of the white race and you will get the rope in due time.

Welcome to Sup Forums

I've spent enough time here- or anywhere where debate is respected online- to know how asinine it is to describe myself in a way on an anonymous forum and expect others to believe me. I don't know if you are just the super low iq retards that will never understand that concept- or you are just extremely new. For your sake I hope you are just new.

Varg literally hit the nail on the head. It's betas complaining about getting a good wife being " too hard " , I mean look at OP.

>It's betas complaining

I am not in support of MGTOW and i realize that we have to settle for what is realistically possible to obtain, but you can't call women like her traditional.

Not being a virgin came with the modern sexual liberation which mostly started some 40 years ago. Acting like a 1970's feminist just isn't being traditional at all.

There are no traditional women anymore.

But she is not even traditional. She is in her late 20's slightly overweight and average looking yet expects a man of great strenght and wealth.

An "alpha male" would simply get a younger virgin version of her and have children with her before she turns 30.

You do realize that 60% of males that existed didn't reproduce? Women naturally ignore most men. But whatever, comfort yourself that you're doing something very fucking noble by not giving attention to women who don't even care about you anyway.

WEW

She has an alpha white nationalist fiance and I believe they're already trying for a baby.

Well that is true but it is better to take what you can than to die alone and never have children.

There are still some traditional women in poor European countries but in USA women just refuse to save their first time for the marriage.

I'm not interested in what you have to say, it's your choice to believe me or not to believe me, it has no effect on the truth value of my statements.

I somewhat empathise with the MGTOW movement, but I don't share their problems or their goals, I don't need them to win for myself, so why should I care?

I can get the women that are being referred to as 'traditional' by people in this thread, I get why some men think they aren't really traditional, it's not all that relevant to me. I know things aren't perfect, but like you I know how to pick my battles. We're not getting 1950s traditional women any time soon. A 25-year-old female virgin is virtually non-existent. It's pointless to pretend otherwise, we need to work with what we've got.

>waaahhh I'm probably a loser so I shouldn't even try

Maybe you should just skip the whole MGTOW thing and just go straight to suicide you waste of oxygen.

>confusion cause and effect so much

wew