>bannon was shit anyway, mooch was right la

Trump sends more troops to afghanistan
>g-gotta fight isis la
>fucking lolbertarians

Trump allows Dreamers to stay
>a-amnesty was the aim
>it's ok we'll get the RAISE act passed
>2018 is our year la, RINOs out

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position 6 months into the presidency, if you had gone into that white house today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his team after beating Hillary Clinton in the election when the Republicans held all three branches of government, before he literally slipped to let Dreamers stay in America, resulting in defeat, before he threw away a 4 seat majority in the senate, meaning that Trump went into 2018 with a mathematical chance of accomplishing anything but with no hope of doing anything whatsoever, meaning he lost the house in 2018, ultimately choking Republicans best ever chance for making America great again, and decided to write on twitter about it being some sort of success before being impeached and fleeing the country.

>I'm having my period and I'm angry! DDDD:

At least he's not hillary

But has he done anything except not being hillary?

>Muh Hillary
You know, there were other candidates for president than just Hillary and Trump. Sup Forums decided to shill Trump into office.

Best thing about president trump is that he is not hilary clinton

>Sup Forums did it
leaving that aside, I'm not informed enough to believe anyone of them could have had the edge over hillary.

Shut up bitch.

SHUT UP GOY HE'S BETTER THAN HILLARY

Nothing that you've posted contradicts his new plan for Afghanistan. In your screenshot, he's complaining that the US is spending too much money on Afghanistan. He just wants to bomb everything and gtfo, which is hundreds of times cheaper and more effective.

Here is your (you)

>Nothing that you've posted contradicts his new plan for Afghanistan.

You have to be so fucking del-

>looks at flag

Every time.

>Not a single source found

Reminder that threads like this one are part of the leftist plan to corrupt Sup Forums

kys shill

hmmmmm

What did you expect?

>saving the thumbnail
stop being retarded user

What's going on now doesn't represent a failure of the president you shill. All it does is show that the black hand works to manipulate even the most dedicated opposition. What's going on now with shit like Trump sending troops into Afghanistan should make you realise that the (((establishment))) goes far deeper than what we first thought. This shit isn't over.

Even in the worst case scenario though if it turns out that Trump was just a lying, Jewish shill (which I highly doubt he is) it was still all worth it for November 9. I'm still fucking satisfied. Fuck you.

We made all the lefties and dykes cry.

Same fucking /leftypol/ copypasta
Every fucking day
100 times a day
fuck you faggots

>fake yet accurate

>we should leave Afghan immediately
>nothing you said contradicts bla bla bla
What the fuck?

Elite thread

>Still satisfied