We Got Vasectomies Together

>youtube.com/watch?v=A8f_aHL1ALI

Popular Youtubers Rhett & Link decided to get vasectomies. How is this not appropriation of White Genocide?

Seriously. Why? Both of these white males are happily married. What good does it do them to both get vasectomies? Are they regretting having white children? I just don't understand this at all.

Jewtube

1 minute into the video and I already feel like killing myself.

Hahahaha, how much of a cuck do you have to be to do that? Might as well lob off your cock while you're at it. Are they that desperate for jewtube views?

>that stereotypical jew doctor
Like pottery

I feel; you.

Clearly very.

look at their faces
typical numales

They don't like to swallow.

Cucks. they should've just let their wives take pills.

Degenerate as hell.

You just know that one of their wives had the idea and then told the other wife and when she found out she made the other one do it too.
Couple of cucks not having huwite babies...let's talk about that.

They probably firgit that a vsec makes your peepee smaller

they should DNA test their kids first before they get a nutcut

They have kids, so why not?

P-pills are not good for women, and estrogen piss makes the frogs gay

[citation needed]

Maybe they don't want to get any of their youtube groupies pregnant.

why would anyone want to have children, and more than that, why is a board of neckbeard incels constantly now acting like having children is the thing to do

if you're a children haver you're a toxic cancer to the entire human race

On the bright side, all the idiots who are getting vasectomy, just as the idiots who mix race and suffer from obesity, will not pollute the gene pool of the White race. We are getting stronger and smarter!

What the fuck man

Are (((Rett))) and (((Link))) being made to do this?

it doesn't matter how strong or smart someone is if they're raised brainwashed by their own parents to hate themselves and their race

because it's for the sake of your people. The survival of your people.
I'm not a WASP but I can see amerindian latinos outbreeding your stock up there, while white women suppress such a basic instinct as reproduction for a career. They end up emotionally messed up
not even mentioning the massive amounts of males dropping out society and finding refuge in videogames or other trivial hobbies

These are the questions that need to be asked.

>"Sorry Rhett & Link, your latest episode of "will it taco" just didn't jive well with the millenial viewers we're so desperately trying to milk for views.

>"That's why, for the next video, we're gonna have you essentially CUT OFF YOUR BALLS!! Not literally, but obviously the next best thing! Vasectomies! Surely this will resonate splendidly with the millennial male hipsters, thereby making them lean towards getting their own vasectomies!"

No people on earth are "my people" i have a an IQ in the 130s

you are base livestock

We thought we had removed natural selection but nature always finds a way.

javascript:quote('138722464');
The only way to beat (((them))) at their game is to get us smarter by stopping the idiots from breeding. (((they))) look at us the same way we look a niggers, seriously.

>white people

this

Me smert to

Why would 2 gays guys get vasectomies?

they already have kids and are more successful than any polack virgin will ever be

Why for the flying fuck someone could decide to get a vasectomy?
It's non reversible and you'll potentially regret it later in your life, there's no going back.

they both already have kids though.

They got paid by jewish masters to promote it

They already have children though so does it matter?

Aren't they fathers already?

>i have a an IQ in the 130s
>feels the need to bring up foremost his IQ in a Laotian toenail art magazine

shouldn't you be in school at this hour learning Yiddish, Ismael?

wat

Every white male should have to get a vasectomy

Is this real? Wtf

If they're married with children already, then the only reason for vasectomy is to fuck other women without pulling out.

5 kids combined

Good, white bois know they can't compete anyway let them snip their nuts up.

Normalization of things that are genocidal, the Jewish way.

you should feel that way 1 minute into the average Swedish city

Yes, it's completely really. I couldn't believe it myself until I watched their video. It was horrifying.

oy vey, good goyim remove your genes

they are not white lmao

Yes it does. The only people who fall for such brainwashing in the first place are people who are inherently and genetically weak to begin with. I was raised in a toxic environment like that myself, and I always saw through the bullshit even as a child. Because I was born as a better human being that the ones who fell for it. It's as simple as that.

>videogames
truly pleb tier. real bogpilled types call others niggers on the internet all day. i hope to be a master by 40.

Why is Norway always so consistently based?
Don't like that VOSS water though. Fuck that shit.

I mean, they already have children. So I guess it doesn't matter.

getting your nads snipped doesn't matter goy

They already both have children. What's wrong with getting a vasectomy after that? They have families and children they want to raise, and they don't want any other surprises getting in the way. Also they obviously want to cum deep in some pussy. So it's a win win

A few things.

First off, if you have the money and you're married with a wife and kids, it lets you fuck your wife raw forever without worrying about condoms. Assuming you're both faithful, that is.

Second, vasectomies are reversible. So if you have the money to get one, you probably have the money to get it reversed.

Third, you can freeze sperm at professional facilities and not have to worry about getting it reversed.

this

Gen Z is the result of hipster boomers and gen Xers dying out. Imagine the next generation when millennials get extinct. The future is bright indeed.

Might just cut your dick and balls when we are at it.

My IQ's in the 150s and your a massive faggot.

That pissed you off didn't it.

>YOUR A MASSIVE FAGGOT
No YOUR a massive faggot

You don't have kids do you? You're just some tendie munching neet aren't you? Whining about someone who already has kids getting a popular and reversible birth control is just stupid. Go find a wife, have a few kids and you'll learn why only a few kids is fine.

my iq is 198 and you're the faggot

>MOM I TOOK AN INTERNET IQ TEST I'M A GENIUS LOL I'M SMARTER THAN EINSTEIN!!!

This is you and this is how everyone looks at you. Get a life you loser.

>150 iq
>Your

keked, can i save that?

> (OP)
>why would anyone want to have children, and more than that, why is a board of neckbeard incels constantly now acting like having children is the thing to do
>if you're a children haver you're a toxic cancer to the entire human race

100% S. U. I. C. I. D. E Y. O. U. R. S. E. L. F.

I don't even know what my IQ is but i guarantee that i'm smarter than you, cuckboi.

my iq is googolplex

everyone but me is a massive turbofaggot

>Both of these white males are happily married

You mean to women? I legitimately thought they were a gay couple after watching a few of their videos.

Sup Forums is 18+

Yeah, they are married and have kids

I want a vasectomy too.
Life is not enjoyable with kids around.
I prefer my freedom, and I don't want to see my gf's body ruined just for having some liability that takes even more of my attention.

Population decline is a good thing.
We don't need to breed more, everyone else just needs to breed less.

wtf is wrong with people this days.
I thought they were pretty smart. guess i was wrong. on that note. i'm glad they got the op done.

I don't know man. Having your entire narrative controlled in one direction your entire life is a powerful thing.

Actually my school got a psychologist to test me because I was a mega sperglord. I know people who must be way above me and I don't envy them in any way, they can barely function around normies. If you actually had any wisdom and real life experience you'd realise what really matters is charisma: that is the biggest determinant of success in every aspect of one's life. I envy them if anyone.

How pathetic of a """man""" do you have to be to not want to impregnate your woman. Just chop off your dick while you're at it you pathetic cuck.

protip: anyone who's remotely successful in some matter, or gifted enough to have a high IQ doesn't feel the need to brag it to others

have in mind the niggers showing off golden chains on kikebook, while they're poor asf

Fuck off roastie.
I enjoy beauty.
Pregnant and post-pregnancy women are disgusting.
Might as well go for a landwhale if you'de into that.

Even funnier is I have the chance to get kids while you do not, nor ever will.
And I choose not to, because I'm an egoist who wants to spend his time as he pleases when I'm not at work.

Now back your corner, you lonely sad fuck.

every not completely retarded man shouldnt have kids. they are a curse also who gives a shit about the future of whites, i want a white country during my lifetime, but that shit doesnt exist anymore

This.

If God intended for us to have vasectomies, our vas deferens would have dissolved as we grew older.

>Voluntarily sterilizing yourselves

finally someone sane. who would want to have kids 50 years from now living in europe will be complete hell anyway

One guy I knew got a vasectomy because "Eight kids are already enough"

>literally muh dick but for neets

good morning numales

Don't they already have kids?

>vasectomies are reversible
Not always, and the success rate decreases over time. There may also be complications. I guess you fell for the vasectomy merchant, and now rationalize about it online as if that would make it a better decision.

yes in a nihilistic coward way, no in a i will gas your commie ass on the spot way.

> bebbe it hurt when make babby, pls snip so we kan fugg
> ok bebbe

Can someone tell me what the pol solution to their problem is? Just keep having kids over and over?

The real people who need vascectomies are alt-right trash so they can't have anymore inbred nazi children

It really depends on one key factor..

Fucking nigger loving closet queers, we don't need more of their jewish kind. For all i care this is a good thing so they wont create more people that think like them.

What the fuck? Bye I guess?

Pull out. It's not that hard despite what Muhammad told your wife.

There's literally no reason to get a vasectomy.

Hormones raging? Jerk off. Got a boner? Jerk off. Can't stop thinking about massive titties even though you've got several kids? Jerk the fuck off.

Getting a vasectomy because you can't control your urges, is weak and a poor excuse. Aka; a cuck

One look at the pic and I instantly hate them and want to pull their GFs right in front of them because there's nothing they can do about it.

Condoms.
>don't want condoms
More kids.
>can't afford
Bad luck.