Are we experiencing a period of dysgenics? Is humanity degrading as a species?

Are we experiencing a period of dysgenics? Is humanity degrading as a species?

((( Disclaimer: This is a satirical post and by no means reflects the views of the poster )))

The more we "progress" the more animalistic we seem to become

Yes, we are degrading as a species. Seems to me that the governments want us to be simple creatures because it's easier for us to be manipulated that way.

Same girl as in the OP. She is dating an Asian guy

Her boyfriend

she looks like a malnourished chicken

If anything the Brits are the cause of western destruction. You were brace enough to conquer new worlds yet dumb enough to keep them in balance. Now you blame Jews because you're demonstrably retarded.

why

tiny vagina?

why not?

hng

Her pussy is going to smell like noodles now.

Pussy noodle soup.

BTW : This Asian guy is slayer of models. His slay count, that I know of, is the following :

VICTORIA SECRET MODELS : 2
RUNWAY FASHION MODELS : 2

She could easily have something like this.

He was dating this Victoria's Secret model before the girl in the OP

>He was dating this Victoria's Secret model before the girl in the OP
Same girl

R I C E D

>Thinking looks is the only way to get a hot chick
>Not understanding why even models don't usually go after 10/10 men
Forever virgins.

The girl here at a Victoria's Secret show

>Are we experiencing a period of dysgenics
yes

what a mental waste - anyway, mental

Wow lucky catch. Asian guys can consistently pull high tier white girls seemingly easily. Crackers getting MONGOLED once again

She should go back to blonde hair. I dont why she is keeping it dark

Perhaps. Sperm donor eugenics can patch it right up, however.
Take the best and brightest men, collect their sperm, and make it freely available to all the idiots of the world. Cure their stupidity, save the world.

Asian Master Race confirmed

Aslo Asian women are superior to White women in every way too

probably just another fashion gay that all the models befriend

Hilarious, even when there is an article about them dating and her actually talking about him, user still cannot accept that asian guys are banging the BEST white girls.

Our culture is degrading, our education, our infrastructure, religion, and our health and genetics. So yes, we're experiencing a process of devolution. Natural selection is no longer taking place. The people more animalistic are the ones who are spreading their genes at higher rates.

We're going to experience the fall of Rome within our lifetimes, it won't be as violent, but I am curious as to what will be built from the ashes of our modern society.

Unless it ends with a nuclear war.

>another /r/asiancuckoldry thread
most insecure demographic on this board

Well, user...

what do you think of these victoria's secret models here ???

>believe mankind has redeemable qualities
>snookered out of power by virtueless races that repay trust with evil.

inferiority complex since she ended up with a chink.

Its because they killed Glen...

Asians are basically white only niggers and sand niggers to an extent don't count as human

This these perma Virgin faggots hav zero understanding of reality

We really need to be doing this I've seen nigresses selling nut on Facebook. I've we give them free European and Asian genius nut for free niggers will go extinct. Then our sons will have a large number of smart females that look like this.

give me some tips

It's true. England is perfect proof of this.
White working middle class people cannot afford to breed so do not, whilst imported nigs of various colours are given housing you would never be entitled to and paid for each baby they've had. Same goes.for.the professional unemployed.

It makes me so fucking sad. I think the term you were looking for is

>MALGENICS
>ONLY THR WORST OF US CAN AFFORD TO BRRED. LOOK FORWARD TO A COUNTRY OF JEREMY KYLE SHITS AND MUDS