Autism/Aspergers

Okay what the FUCK, Sup Forums why are autism rates skyrocketing like fuckin' crazy? Mid 70's and early 80's it was 1 in 2000 and in just 2014 it was 1 in 68, that's actually quite alarming if you ask me.

I'm still kind of on the fence on the vaccine theory, as I am currently doing more research into it.

The thing is, if it's not vaccines that causing the alarming rates then what else would be causing it? Something in the water? Surely it won't be too long before something is found, Although I doubt a cure will ever be found. What are your thoughts?

Also, are there any actual asperger anons on here? Please share your thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGFkw0hzW1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Over-reliance on technology and social media and under-reliance on actually talking to people and developing any kind of social skills.

My 6 year old is autistic. He worships Donald Trump. Really makes you think

they weren't diagnosed back then, people just called them nerds

It's not, things that would have once been classified as anti social behaviour are now being classified as autism.

Autism is a spectrum, didn't you know.

Anybody could go to the doctor and get their autism card. As far as legit autism caused by medication it hasn't been a thing since the morning sickness pill of the 1950s. That pill caused a whole range of birth defects.

Vaccines are fine, allergic reaction is negligible and they are for the benefit of humanity. Though some vacs are stupid.im looking at you flu vac.

High functioning autism?

Plastics, pharmaceuticals in water, sewage in air, electromagnetic influence from constant gadget use, vitamin deficiency, application of pesticides, psychotrophic medications, birth control, disinfectants, antibiotics, vaccines
NO time spent outside

Pick 10.

Anime

Mothers are 35 when they have their first kid rather than 21

Internet, unironic leading cause anti social autistic behaviour.

75% of people with "autism" have nothing wrong with them. It's a meme catch all "diagnosis" that parents (most of this shit is parentally diagnosed) and doctors throw at kids who may be antisocial or low-social functioning. It's like ADHD was in the 90s, every weird kid has it.

I've been around kids with true autism, and trust me, it can be reallllly bad. Like turd throwing level.

Perhaps there's something in the air.
youtube.com/watch?v=dGFkw0hzW1c

Where did you find this info?

Nobody cared to diagnose people back then, most did not even know that Autism exists or just knew the worst cases. Autistic people were just excentric (they still are).

I dont think autism is a problem, it is just a different way of seeing the world and 'normal' people can not handle it nor do they want to.

My mother had me when she was 18 and I am a sperg and so is my brother.
But both my parents are rather stranger too.

I knew twins with adhd, one lived with mum the other with dad. One would smash holes in walls, light fires, blow up mail boxes and kill neighbour cats, now in prison. The other one turned out fine and was disciplined when they fucked up, holds a job in the construction industry as a qualified chippy.
Guess which One lived with mum.

it's because of the jews they are spreading a virus in our water supplies that causes autism. if you dont bealive me just wait till every one has it and they will "discover" a cure for it and sell it for a hefty price

Oh and another thing - liberal parents love having "special" kids. Every child must have a label that differentiates them from the norm. The trend towards transgender children is an extreme example of this.

Autism is a low effort label that people can slap on their kids when they misbehave for Facebook points, and potentially exploit to get special treatment from the schools. I have a cousin in San Francisco, and guess what, all of her three children have bullshit made up behavior/learning disabilities and go to special counseling because of it. I've met them multiple times, they're just completely normal children.

>anti social

It's non-social behavior. Anti-social behavior is typically associated with psychopaths and the like (Being an overt dick, burning animals, deliberately not giving a fuck for pleasure's sake or to get an edge.) while non-social behavior is generally not focused on trying to piss people off deliberately/with malice.

Also, probably a mix of and .

t. Autismo

Does autist need even care about what normal people see

You will be cured my autistic freindo

Probably not. It will just make life a bit harder under 'normal' people. If you get a job and cant click well with co-workers, or a job with many social interactions it will fuck you up in the long run.

The term Autism has only been around Stateside for about 50 years, and doctors are notoriously self righteous dickheads who are resistant to new diagnosis that don't mesh up with their previous conclusions. Once the term became established enough to gain footing, we had to train a whole new crop of psychologists who still had soft school brains that weren't yet hardened into a resolve that everything they conclude is right.

And it took us a while to figure it out, decide what it was applying to, and image the brain for a better understanding of what is going on.

Because in the last 10 years every little shit that miss behaves in school gets the jewish tricks diagnosis hattrick with 0 evidence
>ADHD
>AUTISM
>DEPRESSION
after the medicine cocktail they get prescribed to cope with their serious mental health problems like
>benzos
>ritalin
>SSRI
and (((therapy))) the kid will be fucking autistic as fuck and most likely come out as a trans feminin niggerkin attack helicopter

>under-reliance on actually talking to people
Can kinda confirm. My parents were too busy "doing their own thing", as to ever truly care for me. No playing with me, not reading me stories, nada. I kept baby talk into elementary school, and was so socially crippled that I was excluded and lightly bullied from first grade on. So I fell even more behind in social behaviour / skills. Never got looked at or behavioural treatment, despite the teachers pointing out to my parents that it would be needed.
At the beginning of my twenties, I finally realized what my problem was, and quickly made great improvements. While my lack of understanding of social norms and behaviour, was at autistic levels, it wasn't due to any kind of defect. Just shitty parenting.

as a child i was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome. i think it is something the (((psychology))) industry pushes to make certain people second class citizens. i have always refused to have anything to do with them. you will not succeed in life if you allow others to define you!