September 16th, the day Antifa gets their shit pushed in

Have fun while you still can, commies. The magazine is loaded, and we have bullets with your names on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>here goyim sign this petition it will surely change the fact that your president is a jew loving retard that lets the neocons fuck him in the ass and the media dictate his cabinet

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
The petition has already gotten all the signatures it needs, but feel free to add onto it. On September 16th, the White House will be forced to take a stance on this issue, and I we all know how Trump is going to handle this.

>T. nervous redditor for the 1488th time this week.

this means nothing

every one is on the the government shit list

even you

Hows that Trump fight against the opioid crisis coming along?

Wow nice statistic, does this show how much cock you can suck every year?

Were going to burn your communist hiding holes to the ground.

Of course, everyone knows that right-wing Jews and neocons love commies. Stupid goy.

I hope Trump kills the Taliban for farming all those poppies that our nation is hooked on!

Doesn't have anything to do with labeling Antifa a terrorist organization.

Besides
> spend past 8 months attacking the man and his supporters
> not expecting this

Best ally

>Taliban does a lot of awful shit
>but also bans Poppy growing
>therefor when the US brings the hammer down on the Taliban, it's obviously because they shut down poppy growing, and not because they are radical Islamic terrorists that use suicide bombings and practice human trafficking and sex slavery, among other things.

>Oh no! The Sandniggers are producing drugs, we must stop them!

This has priority of course

He's literally just derailing.
> thread is about having the US label ANTIFA as a terror org.
> someone posts off topic complaints against Trump for some reason
> topic of thread shifts to his unrelated arguments
> he collects (you)s

Why do you think that stupid petition website exists? It makes you feel like you have a say in whats happening in the government.
>get a response from the whitehouse
Yeah from one of Kushners aides? Really faggot? You think they're going to defend Trump and Trump supporters from antifa?

I swear to god most of you faggots must be underage and this must be your first real dip into US politics if you really think that Trump is any different than anything in the last 60 years.

>statistic pre-trump

Obama-years massive increase, got it.

Petition exists to raise national awarenes that ANTIFA sucks.

If we get you labeled as a terror org, when we arrest you we do not have to treat you like normal citizens. Payback for the whole "only good cop is a dead cop"stuff.

Worst case scenario, it looks really bad for your optics. Puts you in the sights of Federal Agencies.

I know B.A.M.N. is already being investigated for RICO.

I know but these fucks say shit that is so goddamn retarded I can't help myself.

finally, why did it take so damn long

illusory enemies

Pretty sure they get their shit pushed in on a repeating and regular basis.

The point is that whatever the white house won't be able to avoid the question any longer. And considering that Antifa has been getting dumber and loader and more violent every day, defing the odds and surprising even the most devout commie haters with their stupidity, by the time September 16th rolls around it will be in the best interest of the White house to take a stance against them.

Make Antifa pay, fucking faggots

Fuck it is late and I can't spell

>sign my petition

Learn to read, faggot. You don't need to sign it, it's already got all the signatures it needs.

They do it on purpose.

See:
At no point does he argue that ANTIFA shouldn't be labeled as a terror org. They should. He has no valid counterargument.

Presuming he is not being silly, he is either friends with/a member of/has sympathy for/or is paid for by them.

In either instance, he is a shill. His only resort is to b8 and b8 until the grim reality sets in:

> Antifa members no longer get Miranda rights
> Antifa no longer gets jury trials
> infinite detention for Antifa
> Antifa can be waterboarded and "so, so much worse"

We doxxed 52 Antifa contingents. Last night we mass emailed the information to all local law enforcement agencies in their areas.

They are very very scared right now.

>We doxxed 52 Antifa contingents. Last night we mass emailed the information to all local law enforcement agencies in their areas.