European gun control thread

Fellow Europeans, why is it that Europe has so few gun ranges? Is it that we don't have enough available space or is it because the people don't accept gun sport as a viable pasttime?

Also, why are .223 WIN and .22lr the most commonly used calibers for semi-auto rifles for free time sporting action in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/380745-firearms-arsenal-seized-spain/
consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2017/04/25-control-acquisition-possession-weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol Eurocucks

bahahahahaha

AAAAhahahahahahaha

Britain isn't in Europe, lads. Britain has a very weird relationship with guns. Historically, they liked guns, but then they ended up not liking them after e.g. the Gunpowder treason thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahaha

This is also in the UK. You should really look on a map next time you post.

*huff* *huff* *huff* BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *dies*

For the last time: you do understand where the UK is?

>why is it that Europe has so few gun ranges Is it that we don't have enough available space
There are two indoor pistol ranges in walking distance from where I live. Rifle ranges aren't that common in cities though, since you need more space. But there's gun ranges pretty much everywhere here in Norway..
>or is it because the people don't accept gun sport as a viable pasttime
Shooting is a completely legitimate hobby and sport up here.
>Also, why are .223 WIN and .22lr the most commonly used calibers for semi-auto rifles for free time sporting action in Europe?
.22lr is obviously because of price. Guess its the same with .225 win also.

own this want a gun when i get my own place tho

>.225
>.223

Because eurotrash are faggots who require the eternal Anglo to save them.

I have a CC, but unlike the Americans it's not a LARPing device. Northern Ireland, before you all start.

They haven't left the EU yet and nor are they automatically not European just because they are in the process of leaving.

What is a CC? I'm American so to me that means your Concealed Carry license (the license you need in order to conceal knives, chains, guns, etc legally.

concealed cutlery

Just because you're not connected to the European mainland doesn't mean you're not European. And if you're making the argument that membership to an organization determines that, you're even dumber.

Well we usually refer to them as PPW but CC seems to be the more understood phrasing on the internet. It's a concealed firearm, nearly always a handgun. In certain cases you can have a dedicated one for your vehicle, though these are rare and usually a rifle.

.223 is comparable to military grade 5.56 so many popular guns use this. .22lr is very cheap ammo that many guns are chambered for and are marketed for plinking. It's the same here in Murica

....you don't have to shoot guns when you can have sex and drink real beer and amazing wine

No worries user. there are guns in Europe. Terrorist have them.

There are more arsenals like that in EU just waiting for signal to start. And absolutely no one is doing anything about that. When shit will hit the fuc, normal Europeans will be defensless.

>all those presuambly milsurp bolt actions
>in shitskin hands

sad af. Equal to those pics of ISIS nigger-rigging stgs to be remote-controlled turrets.

Was all that actually in Europe? Those are fucking mortars, your situation is worse than I thought.

theres probably a thousand stashes like this in yuurob

rt.com/news/380745-firearms-arsenal-seized-spain/
Yes. In spain. They find it january this year.

>$0.99
>Europe

Ameritards are retarded

So you live with your mom?

Eternal anglos can't even own a gun LMAO

>why is it that Europe has so few gun ranges?
There is a State shooting range pretty much in every city.
Then there are private ranges. The one I go to has 8 skeet shooting fields, 15 IPSC stages, 1 300yd range, softair field, a swimming pool and a restaurant. It even hosted the IPSC shotgun world shoot 2 years ago.

>Is it that we don't have enough available space or is it because the people don't accept gun sport as a viable pasttime?
Space and liability. It takes a ton of money to open a private range and you need to go through lots of red tape.

>.223 WIN
kys nogun faggot

and dad yeah, me and fiancee are saving for a deposit for a house atm but it aint cheap

as an american i can tell you nothing beats drinking german beer, french wine while having sex and shooting off a gun. All at the same time. Try it and let me know how it goes for you.

Oh thats right, u cant.

>Even Europe doesn't have anti-fun spergouts this bad

*Antonio Banderas react face*

It's not like the EU isn't trying. They want to pass England-tier gun laws for the EU citizens.

consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2017/04/25-control-acquisition-possession-weapons/

>>.223 WIN
>kys nogun faggot

You are the only one who realized that one. Interesting, isn't it? Most people just started talking about other stuff, you are the only one who got that joke, no?

What do we do about the upcoming gun ban semi auto rifles ? I'm buying an semi auto ak semi auto and I swear I will never surrender it

Here in norway there are gun ranges everywhere. i have 6 ranges within 10km.

Brits are not european.