Aus/pol/ - register to vote you bigots

so tomorrow is the big day, make sure you are registered.

I will be proudly voting no, because i like tradition and dislike fags.

Post your reasons for voting yes or no, and make sure you are registered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHamx9VWBeI
youtube.com/watch?v=vLjf6gfdh_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

herro

Anyone who is voting yes on this board deserves to be shot

With what guns cunt we live in australia.

I really want to see how this thread flips out if the vote is a majority yes.

Although it's not legally binding so really, I doubt Malcuck Turnbull will go for it anyway.

My family was planning tovote no until I came out to them and let them meet my bf
Now several votes for yes.

I'm sure if you work hard enough, find the right mates, they'd sell you an ak for about 20k.

voting no but the whole thing is a joke

When's the next happening, come on

you really think it will be a yes though? i think the hidden conservative vote will be bigger than brexit or trump consider ssm is even more of a social taboo to be against.

I'm voting yes because I want to give lefties the rope to hang themselves with

beautiful

traditionalism is inhumane
i hope barbarians will lose another battle, like they lost ireland

I won't care. It'll be a Pyrrhic victory for them. They'll carry on and have a faggot parade, but deep down they'll be exhausted.

Australian politics makes me fucking depressed ignore all of it I will have no part in it

tough luck christcuck

I dunno, the PM wasn't a cuck and smashed Yarra city council for being u australian faggots.

kek, everyone i know isnt even voting.

They cant be bothered, especially for pooftas

I think I'd honestly rather get a good laugh than poofter marriage yet. I don't even have a problem with it, but people would lose their shit.

I'm voting no for the memes

i rikea bing ree

part of the reason for me as well. the breakdown from the left will be great

the most ridiculous thing
the votes don't even affect anything they still have to vote in parliament
our government is fucking incompetent

>faggots wanted to let 16 and 17 year olds vote because they know they are gonna get btfo

Voting no

voting no cause i want tears but i don't really care and i think yes will win so i guess ill drink tears here when the result is released.

I have no idea what the outcome will be. There are a lot of factors at play.

The overwhelming majority of people in my age group are all for it. But baby boomers still exist and they outnumber us by a huge margin and I anticipate most of them will vote no.

The thing that makes it hard to predict is that it's not an automatic enrollment (afaik). It's complicated by the fact that you have to opt in.

Basically.

Voting no for our salt industry.
Also epic antifa chimpout in melbs would be cool.
Not actually against fag marriage, will just be shitposting IRL.

I saw that, was pretty good

i would have voted yes had the goverment not wasted so much money getting to this point and if the gays werent so annoying

Not even gonna vote, couldn't be assed to go out and vote about what goes up other blokes asses.

The vote is just gonna be an expensive survey. The only thing it's gonna do is tell undecided LNP MPs what to vote on.

I'd vote yes, but I don't give a shit.
What legal reason is there for preventing the fags getting married? They can live together, have sex, be in relationships, they can love each other just as much as normal couples if not more cause there isn't a roastie in the pairing.
Why not give them legal benefits if we also give legal benefits to straight couples?

>But reproduction
Then give PARENTS special shit, not married couples, or ban infertile or childless marriages

>But degeneracy
They can be just as degenerate as an unwed gay couple

> But sanctity of marriage
Ban divorce first.

And even then it's not binding

I'm voting no because this is just a setup bullshit vote and just one of many to follow now that the formula is known.

I'll be voting no because I don't like how the fags have culturally appropriated the rainbow flag, which is obviously taken from the abbos dreamtime rainbow serpent.

saved for next federal election.

And this is why the Jews win, they rely on our apathy.

This dyke bitch is on Lateline right now talking to some emasculated cuckolded boomer about the wage gap again. I hate the abc

youtube.com/watch?v=cHamx9VWBeI
when can we vote to marry our goat?

I am a little shity about Xenophon choosing a side, the silver lining are that the conservatives have been growing non-stop.

The bestiality vote will follow shortly.

The most sensible person in the thread.

Also I never know how to respond to people when they go on about marriage needing to stay heterosexual because "reproduction" and "the family unit".

I'm in a hetero marriage and I never intend on having kids because children are awful and I hate them.

you are both degenerate and going to hell

This. Frankly I was indifferent but after listening to lefties on FBI radio this arvo crying about how fags are gonna kill themselves if they can't marry, it's a definite no from me.

The only downside to voting no is that they won't
shutup about this shit.
I fucking hate fags

This vote isn't about love, you summed it up pretty well. It's about tax benefits and legal recognition, which quite frankly, I'd give them, just not under the name marriage. It's a shame a religious ceremony like marriage has been intertwinned with a secular civil union.

What, for not having kids?

I'm not actually voting, though.

degeneracy is a buzzword, reducible to petty frustration, not an argument

and there is no such thing as hell from what we know

for supporting gays

degenerate - having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable.

you will know hell when you are burning in it

Damn. I need some Pastor Anderson to calm down.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLjf6gfdh_E

Girlfriend is overseas, can't wait to cast her vote as no. Her two best mates are fags

I'll be voting neigh on that one.

You let your GF have gay male friends? That's fucking degenerate.

>triggered by gay shits
Grow a pair and ignore them, cunt

How am I degenerate? For not caring about Marriage?
marriage is bullshit, it's a set of legal benefits for couples.

I'm not going to personally have kids, but that is because I don't want to spread my specific genes (I'm mentally ill and have some bad shit in my family tree) so instead I'll be adopting a bunch of white kids and giving them a good nice upbringing and encouraging them to have lots of kids with other whites.
Even the non-producers can be a benefit to their race, which incidentally is why Gays are a thing. Having the occasional childless uncle means more training and support for the uncle's nieces and nephews. It is also linked to fertility of the opposite gender

He'd be more biblically correct for "sending you to Hell" for not having kids than voting yes on the postal vote.

Though since as far as I can tell there is no reason for the gays to coopt marriage when we have civil unions, I will vote "NO" if they legislate for same-sex marriage but "YES" if they legislate for same-sex civil union.

Fags are sinners, same as the rest of us.

This is Sup Forums, your opinion has to be automatically traditionalist otherwise you're a cuckold libtard, queer loving, social marxist faggot ;-D

>Her two best mates are fags
I got some bad news for you m8

Seriously impressed with melbournites, did not think you guys had the balls to put this up

Delicious chimpout came from it too

so how are you all voting lads?

This is true, but fuck them. All they know is I'm Australian so I won't be up against any wall :P
I can be as center as I want while anonymous, which is why I love this site

Pretty sure Sup Forums much like the rest of Sup Forums is best summed up as "reactionary". There's a hodge podge of pretty much every opinion across the boards. Part of the reason we're all here forever.

>the right mates
yeah /k/ is a crazy place

"marriage is bullshit" - you are a degenerate without an understanding of the basic social institution of civilisation.

good for you for your second paragraph, sorry about your condition which makes you not want to have your own kids. I hope you raise your adopted children well

I'm voting yes because I don't care about the sanctity of marriage and I'd rather people had equal rights.

Can't see that they'd be a vote on beastiality because animals can't consent. Can see that there could be a vote on polygamy and I'd vote yes on that too.

>post yfw you vote no

>quit being a poof
but women don't give me erections

my GF would probably break up with me if I vote no, I'd feel bad if I lie and say I voted yes when I actually voted no. What do auspol?

As soon as labor win the next election it's happening anyway, you do realize

Exactly, I'm voting yes so that I never have to hear about this shit again

Well cunts if this passes Muslim plural marriage will be next to go through. And they have more of a claim to it than gay marriage after all religious freedom is guaranteed by the constitution. Just think of the family tax benefits and centrlink payment muhammed is gonna get with his six wives and 18 kids.

How will people gripe about the gays once they can marry?

You lost when you put yourself in this position in the first place. Your gf doesn't respect you if she would break up with you that easily

Technically gays already have equal rights to marry - that is, marriage is between a "man and a woman" not "a straight man and a straight woman". They just don't want the rigmarole of keeping up appearances whilst both sides have affairs with their actual lovers.

>implying that the PM is competent in any way, shape or form

It's people like you that have turned this country into a shithole

vote no and tell the truth to your girlfriend. if she s worthwhile she will understand and its your responsibility to guide her to the truth.

if you are too much of a pussy, vote no and lie to her and forgive yourself for the lie. is better to lie in service of a greater good, than to tell the truth for an evil purpose.

Monogamy - Not bullshit
Marriage - Bullshit
Christian Marriage from the Middle Ages - slightly less bullshit

The only reason Marriage is still a thing is the government expanding and taking from the Church, you should be taking back marriage or renaming it so you can have your Christian Union without any fags and we can have our legal benefits.

And thank you.

get a girlfriend you don't have to lie to

Vote no

If it passes they will keep pushing for more "rights"
Similar to what third wave feminism is doing right now.
It's literally destroying society by calling out men for being men.

Gays have the same rights as what everyone else, but the title for marriage, I do not believe they should be allowed to have kids so they should be happy with what the currently have.

Every country that has gay marriage is now deep in the trans rights hormone blockers for children phase.

I'm a conservative tho. I believe in the spirit of the Marriage act before Howard changed it.

pretty baseless accusation.

ayyy
really?, next level degeneracy going on in this country

Voting no.

No reason other than gays are annoying narcissists who need the gas asap

if it's that important to you, vote no and tell your girlfriend you voted no.
But if the plebiscite is something you give no shits about, vote no and just say you said yes to avoid the headache.

More bolt actions in the country then all types of firearms before the buy back m8te0

>would probably break up with me

Just vote no faggot, and tell her you did if she asks. If she's worth keeping around long term there's no point walking around on egg shells.

she started off pretty red pilled but has become SJW through uni

forget christianity. marriage is an institution that is present in every civilisation in the world. agree with you in legal marriage is just a set of rights, but those same rights are present in a civil union.

leave marriage for what is always has been.

I know, they just changed the gun safe req. In my state to a safe that doesn't even exist.

I'm enrolled in the federal roll in the same electorate but different address, and in the state in a different electorate and address. The electoral commissions are disjointed and incompetent.

Will I still be able to vote off the federal?

Voting yes is saying you support more social politic bullshit taking up parliamentary time

>Greens
literally the jews of australia

Yeah he is goy to goy

God you're even more of a faggot than the people wanting to get married.

If you can't stand up for yourself now you've got the choice of either breaking up with her now or living the rest of your life as a doormat.

Interesting I wonder how many are in their parry.

>spending $122 million to placate homophobes
How does gay marriage personally affect YOU? It doesn't so let progress take its course