White vs Black

Conor McGregor v Floyd Mayweather
Who is gonna win Sup Forums ?
Is this gonna be another Superbowl?

WHITES WILL WIN

i hope the pikey kills that monkey in the ring

Being realistic? The coon.

Potato-nigger vs ameri-nigger, who cares?

This

>Austria

Opinion discarded

why is there blood on his dick

>Irish
>White

Mayweather. The fights are rigged. I don't typically watch this shit but I saw MacGregor v. Pacquiao, Mac was beat and trying to run out the clock and P was trying to take him to the ground and finish him. They let it go so they could hype Mac v. P 3.

This fight has already been decided so they can "btfo" whitey.

I really don't get why the MMA guy would limit himself to boxing

shekels

he wont see a bigger fight than this in his career

White genes are weak

So boxing a noble martial art against MMA a sport for dog and american.

Mayweather wins on points while simultaneously making it the most boring fight in history.

niggers are better fighters
I put 200$ on mayweather

current bet between me and mates is conor win by the 5th, any longer and floyd has it

battle of the manlets, who cares.

(you)

>irish
>white

MMA vs Boxer on boxing rules

You tell me

No they're not. They are weaker on average. But on average is a useless statistic. On average more white people take care of their bodies. Making their total muscle mass greater even though black people have greater potential. Which they never use because they are too busy blaming white people.

MMA faggots are getting BTFO this week, so Mayweather.

Pretty much. If you're a professional fighter thats been taking dangerous fights for thousands of dollars your entire career and you have the opportunity to earn triple digit millions in one fight thats a low risk injury wise - you'd be a moron not to pursue it. Look how hard Shannon Briggs tried to get the Klitschko fight.

>twice as much black people in the world than whites
>still can`t produce a world strongest man

lel

>Maynigger
>noble

kek

Does McGregor have a disadvantage from wearing boxing gloves?

Well to be fair he was originally a boxer himself

nog's gonna get rekt

why is there somuch money in boxing?

If anything his sparring sessions have shown that he's forgotten how to box.

McGregor will get destroyed. He won't last a single round.

Not actually true, but mayweather probably will win since he has something like a 49:0 win rate and McGregor isn't a boxer.

A nigger vs a white nigger.

any of you idiots who think mcgregor will win just because hes white are stoopid. floyd comes from a dynasty of boxers, hes been in the ring since he was 6. darkies have great kinetic power, that is their strength. there are different realms of the brain, and mayweather occupies the kinetic part, like many blacks do. thats why theyre so retarded at mathematics but do ok in sports, their brain is wired to their body perfectly well, while whities and others are wired elsewhere, thats why white cunts dont really like dancing and black cunts seem to not be able to have a functioning society or raise their kids or make sure they dont have a ridiculous infant fertility rate. darkies and blacks are in touch with physicality whereas white cunts are more excellent at the things of the mind and esoterics. mcgregor will lose by decision. i seriously hope none of you cunts put money on him. a boxing match isnt a fight. its just not. dont bet money on mcgregor, hes just not a boxer. hes a fighter but not a boxer. wildly different anons. dont bet money on mcgregor

>coming from france.
You've never had a relevant fighter in either sport.
All your athletes are nigs.

I hope he gets confused and armbars the cunt

Is it boxing or kick-boxing rules?

From what I've heard the leaked "sparring session" wasn't actually sparring, he entered the gym and asked for someone to move around with.

McGregor is going to fucking win.

>thats why white cunts dont really like dancing and black cunts seem to not be able to have a functioning society

Boxing. If it was kickboxing there wouldn't be much of a competition.

dudes looking good

youre a dumbass. im going to put money on mcgregor but only as a novelty and because it pays well. he will absolutely not win

How many first round knockouts does Mayfeather have again?

No one cares except faggots. Two niggers fighting isn't new

If you think that then why aren't you putting your money on maynigger? you're just throwing your money away if you think maynigger is going to win.