Fellow Anonymous

Fellow Anonymous,

#OpDomesticTerrorism has begun, we are angry. It is clear not even the nuclear explosion we (regrettably) dropped on Japan is not enough to stop the Nazis.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us (to bash the fash)

youtube.com/watch?v=ITRcBzmHZrk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QANvgecGAiE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=EjDqB0fsoJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping so we can continue to bash the fash

bamping

Fuck off faggot

You nazis will not take over anonymous

Antifa are true reactionaries, how it feels being supported by Warmonger Zionists like McCain, Rubio, Romney?

>trying to self bump
>having to do this
>please clap tier
Sad lmao

S a g e

The left are the true nazis. But they're too stupid to get that.

>suppression of free speech
>single out and attack dissenters
>is backed by multi-billion dollar media giants
>propaganda at every school and college
>excessively violent and believes it to be justified

Gonna be interesting to see history books in the future

Our peaceful protesters were attacked by you nazis. We are not reactionaries, we are anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us (to bash the fash).

Antifa want an increase of immigration from Muslim majority countries and instead wants to go to war with their own governments on their behalf, so no, fuck antifa...

You accidently clicked Anarcho-Capitalist instead of Anarchist didn't you?

Gb2 reddit commiefuck

Equal opportunity is simply not enough. We want equal success. A person from a Muslim country has every right (even more than yourself) to be given the job of doctor

>AnonymousXD
>Hashtag
>We wuz legin XD
>Bas that fash
>bumping thread XD

Holy shit this is so 2008 kys cringe lord... Anonomoss on my fucking Sup Forums...

Yes but I guess there isn't much of a difference anyway. Both groups want to bash the fash.

>we r anamlous

lol

bamping. We need more people recruited for our #OP

what a fag

does this mean you're in?

You are so cringey I can only assume you're trying to false flag antifa or fuck with them somehow by pretending to be on their side. I wish you luck in your endeavors

I agree. fash are fags. Stupid fucking rednecks

fuck off fashist

>Yes but I guess there isn't much of a difference anyway
wtf are you talking about, retard, those are completely different things

kys, commie filth

You bring dishonored to your flag, kill yourself.

so some people are still identifying as anonymous über hackers. lewl
sage

>IT'S 2017
Literally John Oliver tier

Have you tried reddit?

It's just too stereotypical. And the bad spelling? Fashist? Is that a political doctrine built around being fashionable? lol 0/10 worst LARP of the day award

Honey, sweetie, sugar, no.

Bless your heart, kitten. You have an ID when posting on this board.

Yes, we launched this #OP from /r/anarchism and thought we would recruit fellow *user's

>calls people stupid
>can't even spell "fascist"
lmao fuck off back to preschool you mongoloid.

Seltsam wie faschistisch die antifaschisten sind

you have nothing to do with anonymous

yes yes i calls itself that

but it also has nothing to do with anonymous

It's obviously just slang for "fascist" (which is a dated term).

We can't say, "bash the fasc" because then it wouldn't rhyme.

You haven't been on this site for long, haven't you?

Dumb cunt op

I've been browsing Sup Forums for the past week. I'd say I'm a middleagedFag. My brother says I can't be an oldFag until I browse for at least 3 months.

bumping

We need more Sup Forumsros

fuck off fash. We are coming for you next

>Equal opportunities
>Equal success
>Has more rights than you

I think you have contradicted yourself here

>I've been browsing Sup Forums for the past week. I'd say I'm a middleagedFag. My brother says I can't be an oldFag until I browse for at least 3 months.
Hmm... Really makes me think.

how?

>OP right now

Reminder kids: sage goes in all fields.

So are you in or no? We found this thing called IRC. It stands for Internet Relay Chat. We use www.rizon.net and talk in the room #anotifa (a new term we are trying out - we want to combine the forces of anonymous and antifa. It would be a deadly combo)

>We are Anonymous.
>We are Legion.
>We do not forgive.
>We do not forget.

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

All these niggers posting in a troll thread

>first post is under an-cap flag
>keeps going for a few posts
>changes to anarchist
>no comments
>We found this thing called IRC

Jesus Christ, how are people falling for this?

If you are talking about equality of opportunities and success how can a person have more rights than other? Duh

>using ancap flag
>thinks anonymous is serious
Here's your (you)

Because some people are oppressive persons (like white people)

patchnotes 14.88
>fixed afa flag to properly convey their leaning

We are ANTI faschistische. Not pro.

Okay then you are not talking about equality in any way. I'm done here, there's no point in keeping this going.

yeah, and the catholic church were against devil worship so they burnt a bunch of girls

>We are Legion
you better stop shitposting and get back to class before BLM finds out and kicks your ass

AN TEE FAAAAA GGGGSS

youtube.com/watch?v=QANvgecGAiE&t=2s

Oooh well.. here OP, have a bump.

On the other side: School is around the corner kids!
You must be trepidating from all the adventures you have to tell to your mates, aren't ya?
Eeeh good times were had..

Now please leave politics to adults.
kthxbye

I'm itching for your action friendo. Get aggressive. If your feeling froggy leap lil tadpole

does anyone have a good recipe for anzac cookies?

class doesn't start for another week

> equal success

so if you take me and fyodor dostoyevsky and force both of us to write a novel, we will have equal success?

Doesnt that mean your ideology is for mediocrity alone and you are aware of it?
Fuck, count me in

Why do they always use the flag with German phrases

Hello newfriend.

You might want to post that on Tumblr.

You're really not on the right place.

here i fixed your logo

>We are coming for you next
slow down, your jerking it too fast, slower strokes lad

pls do i want to shoot some noodle armed beta's in user masks

Nazis are dead fagget

I miss the days of 5+ years ago when anonymous was actually a hate group instead of the CIA ran honeypot op it is now.

Not these faggots again.

These "anonymouse" faggots are 100% bought and paid by us intrests group. They litteraly push anti wikileaks propaganda to their followers. SHIT TIER AUTISTIC GROUP.

Only user group worth following is anonscandinavia.

You faggots are a discrase to anons.

FUGGIN KEK

Good, so I can legally start shooting you fucking community college faggots.

I like that logo. Behead ANTIFA NOW.

fuck off nazi

Gayest post of the day.

If you don't like our message then go somewhere else. Maybe reddit or 9sad

Doesn't matter what YOU call yourself. A Fascist is a FASCIST.

Fuck it. Time to show these Anons that nobody can copyright the signature like these absoloute faggots.

What are the chances il find several faggots anons in the 3-4k antifa doxx?

>i saved the doxx from op payback. Lets see if you guys are even original

Spoiled cowards hiding behind masks preaching tolerance but practicing violence, preaching diversity but practicing racism.
Traitors to your own families, parents and ancestors.

peaceful protestors, pic related.. also OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=EjDqB0fsoJ0

this cretin is one of the biggest contributors to NGOs that fund your retarded shit.
so maybe kys

>The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]

I will also report you to the feds. Why couldent you faggots just keep the autism level low enough not to piss off the original faggots? You guys went against everything the movment represented

we will refuse violence through any means necessary

Jesus dude, You fucking know your a pathetic shit being shilled into oblivion. Im not a nazi you degenerate commie

>Using the chanology symbol on Sup Forums in an attempt to either troll/scare Sup Forums.

You've come to the wrong neighborhood nigger.

Like you have so far? Fuck off kid. We are coming for every single one of those shilling accounts.

>We are coming for every single one of those shilling accounts.

I highly doubt you inbred rednecks can even begin to figure out how to dox a sock account. We have dozens upon dozens of them.

These shitstains are in for a world of hurt. I spoke on irc with one of their "leaders". Litteraly the most autistic shit4brains i have ever spoken with.

I let it go a few months ago. Now they are at it again with even more autism. infinitychan will lead the assult.

>Given job

pfft. Which room was that? We have no leaders. We are anonymous.

KEK.

YOU DO REALISE YOU ARE ON Sup Forums?

We started the fucking movment when you where still learning your a-b-c`s motherfucker. Then some autistic spyop style communist takeover happend. EVERY SINGLE RESPECTED user KNOWS THAT YOU AUTISTIC KIDS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY COMMIE SYMPATISHERS.

FUCKING RIDICLIOUSE

>real nazis are less than 10k in total you fucking imbecile

Great idea!

EFG PLS BABY I LOVE YOU DONT GO ANYMORE PLS STAY I HAVE TENDIES

>REEEEEEEEEE EFG LEFT US YEARS AGO

Thats what you think retard

>did you seriously want me to post an irc ON Sup Forums?
>do you even know who the fuck moderates this site you dumb motherfucker?

>Calling yourself domestic terrorist

This will work out well. If you are smart you will disassociate with this group or get caught up in the dragnet.

post it. I dare you.

Go eat a dick commie.

You dropped a nuke on Japan?? switch on CNN!!

>kid thinks his in with the big boys

Lets see how high up in the shit tier you find yourself.

>find the message and post it here

b..but this cant be. t...they call themselves anit-fascist

>inbred rednecks
your bourgeois contempt is showing!

They are all kids who got indoctrinated by commies wanting a legion.

Its the most pathethic revival of Anonymouse i have ever seen. I dident belive it untill a friend of mine (who is with them doxxing them as we speak) told me they where seriouse.

Its so fucking sad. Litteraly commie brainwashing. These fucking retards couldent spot the proletariat even if they sent a ddos attack.

>time to clean up some absoloute faggotry.