Looking for the name of a statue

I've seen it in one of those "european/western art history" threads. It was some kind of greek jacked dude or a god or something who was kneeling down looking at this kid. It was fucking awesome I dont know how to explain it but I made a drawing. Anyone can help me out?

I'll bump with some Euro beauty

Have a bump and some classical European art

That had to be taken at like 4 am because Charles Bridge is usually covered in about 4mil tourists

I hope you find your statue mate

Also,
Ugolino and His Sons?

Does anyone have that Nazi one of two muscular males holding hands with a woman to the side?

This is now a classical European art thread

Or perhaps Laocoön and His Sons?

thanks homie

Nah it was inside a museum and some kid was looking up onto it and it was like the statue was looking down on him. It was fucking glorious.

have a bump

I'll keep bumping for ya bud, I hate when you see something you really like and forget to save it.

>people used to be able to draw like that
>now it' s 3 red dots on a canvas that' s called art

Where did it all go wrong?

It was kinda like this guy, but it had those Greek curls and was made of marble/stone and was pretty huge. It's kneeling and leaning forward while looking down.

I know. I've stared at that picture so often just marveling at the talent it took and the beauty it conveys. But it also gives me a comfy feeling, knowing some things aren't all that different. That moment captured is so similar to many I've had in childhood. Modern art is the JUST'd version of art. No talent, no soul, no beauty. Now feminist can fling her period blood on canvas and that was her thesis for graduating art school.

But at least I can still marvel at the comfy pictures these giants left us.

it's "not as hard as it look" to do if you study technique, and photography made it kinda obsolete. Also the CIA pushed non figurative art a lot for propaganda purposes

You're not lying brother.

Yeah, don't fucking quit your day job

GOT IT ! Thanks all

I know which one you mean but I have no idea what it's called

Glad you found it m8. That is really cool. Going to save it for future art threads

Are you retarded?
Anime, manga, cartoons, realistic video games the fuck are those things?

Aye, best threads

just fyi, it's a drawing

Yeah desu I was not sure if it was an actual statue but thanks for clearing it up. Shame, wanted to visit it. Looks sick