Bulgaria

I never hear anything about these guys, even though they are literally bordered with the Eternal Roach and are basically Europe's first line of defense against Muslim invasion, in addition to contributing the most men against the roaches during the Balkan war for independence. What gives? Are they content with staying in the shadows and chuckling wisely under the brim of their hats as the young upstart Serbia is showered with praise by the Westerners for removing kebab?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYOWE221JzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bulgaria beats the shit out of refugees regularly dude

we're one of the most realist/red-pilled nations. we know how shit things really are and if push comes to shove we'll shove even harder. besides our corrupt politicians that fuck everything and plebes complaining about anything we're pretty based.

thanks for the kudos btw burgerbro. you don't hear praises about Bulgaria often. our main problem is that there is a general group think consensus that the west is utopia so everyone runs to clean toilets there instead of trying to make something of our country.

good looking lads I believe

the roach ver 0.5

Jokes aside, great guys. We're using their alphabet.

kind of like russia except more shitskin and less mongoloid

>We're using their alphabet.
THANK YOU RUSSIAN BRO. you're prolly the first guy I see that admits it lol

Does "Slavic" describe a linguistic group or an ethnic group? If the former, are Bulgars basically the first slavs since they invented the language?

Ehtnic, and Bulgarians are not really Slav, we're intermixed between Bulgars, Slavs and a LOT of Tracians, but since Bulgars came to rule the lands we are Bulgaria.

We use the Cyrillic alphabet, it was made for the Bulgarian Kingdom in the 10th Century and was later adopted by the nations in the East and other people on the Balkans.

no we're mixed with thracians slavs and bulgars. the language was created by Byzantine scholars - Cyril and Methodius who wanted to invent an alphabet for slavic languages. We were the first to greet them in a friendly way, hence why it originated in Bulgaria

>burger education
It's both. Bulgarians themselves weren't even slavs in the first place, they mixed with locals i.e. thracians, danubians (correct me if I'm wrong)

The greeks invented writing system for them after they adopted Christianity, which we (russians of the time) adopted.

"Shitskin" because we all love the beach, m8, we love them shiny rays and to have sunbaths. Everyone does it.

By the way, bogpill me on bulgarian-byzantine wars? How did they start in the first place, and over what?

Bulgaria's current politics regarding Turkey is one of alliance, cooperation and friendship.
If you want to see an enemy of Turkey, look elsewhere. Both the USA and Bulgaria are turk enablers.

>basically Europe's first line of defense against Muslim invasion
Maybe if they weren't coming by sea it would.
London and Paris have fallen already, it's just a matter of time.

Inb4 the roach invasion actually comes from the diversified West of Europe. I don't want to live on this continent anymore.

seig heil

Every Bulgarian I've met is extremely nationalistic it's kind of interesting

so we're europe's last line of the defence then lol. thanks for tanking the sandniggers westerners

bulgarians , please build a highway from ruse to svilengrad or something(to link bucharest and istanbul)

They try to put migrants in my place in skopje, we gathered 10 million signatures in 1 day

youtube.com/watch?v=jYOWE221JzE

They are one of the oldest nation of Europe is all I know about them.