Want to become Christian

>want to become Christian
>Baptists are too whiny
>Catholicism is too pagan
>Orthodoxy is too ornate
>Pentecostals are too insane
>Other Protestants in general don't actually care about living Christlike lives and are just generally hard to be around or speak religion with

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Join Buddhist

>hurr durr Orthodoxy is too ornate
NOT an argument mate. Orthodoxy is for the REAL men

Stop being fucking retarded and live by commandements. You don't need church for that.

>catholicism is too pagan
lel wut, none of these are pagan enough for me

Seventh Day Adventist

Aren't white Buddhists just liberal faggots though?

Besides, there's no temple near me, and I don't know anything about the religion at all.

we have cool manji that look like hitler's nazi symbol.
Next time you go out with this symbol and leftist accused you as nazi, you can suit them with racist and shit, declared you are buddhist, this is the manji, call them un-educated monkey that can't spot the difference.

>Aren't white Buddhists just liberal faggots though?

key: white.
They're fucking retarded.

If you want actual buddhism, go to asia.

Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and was resurrected 3 days later.

There, now you are a saved Christian.

I'm not Greek or Slav though. I don't want to go to church and be an oddball.

I'm trying my best to do this, but I want to become part of a church to help me learn more about Jesus and the Christian faith.

They're a bunch of weirdos and I'd put them in the same group as Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses.

It sucks that Nazis stole your symbol and turned it into something that instantly triggers people. Or it might be pretty funny, I don't know.

Like Tibet? I'm not sure if I can abandon my work or school to pursue a religion I know nothing about. Can you sum up some of the beliefs for me and why it would be a better choice than Christianity?

Buddhist are more like Atheist.
There isn't a truly god to worship,
Amitabha is our prophet.
Amitabha found the nirvana and escape the chain of rebirths, no longer suffering and agony in this living hell.

All asian countries have a slightly difference buddhist...
chinese buddhist tend to worship lot of "gods", although the point of buddhist is not worship any gods but self aware and nirvana.

It can be funny when people trigger by a mere symbol.
Maybe I should wear one and go to USA, wait for stupid cunt to beat me and sue them for gib.

Why are they weirdos?
They have normal jobs, do normal things...
They just go to Church on Saturday

Simple. Find a good non-denominational church that isn't "too Baptist." Otherwise. You may could try a Presbyterian church.

>I'm not Greek or Slav though. I don't want to go to church and be an oddball.
Kek you really do expect actual orthodox christian, especially clergy to care about such irrelevant matters? They will accept you no matter what, I can promise you.

Anglican. Pick up a proper 1611 KJV and realise you've been blind.

Good conservative PCA or better yet an OPC.

>Catholicism is too pagan
Thats not a flaw, people are looking at christianity wrong, because its a melting pot of different religions its at the same time the only mainstream religion that has any connection to your roots and tradition.

Either go Catho or Orth, no other way my dude.

Become a Gnostic Christian.

We are Rebels who revolt against the Archons.

Bhuddhas ascension was celebrated by thousands of gods though who gathered around him and his disciples in the woods.
So bhuddism acknowledges deities and that they have some kimd of impact with worship being something optional, right?
I mean even the theravada purists from myanmar never ditched the the spirits they held dear safe maybe for some monks and the country is littered with shrines to smaller and greater gods.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Presbyterian lad. Join us.

Yup, lots of gods, but the key is not worship the gods blindly,
but self aware and nirvana!

I bet you do it alone and have no community.

Baptist churches (in my opinion) are most correct theologically, but they massively lack the community and ceremony that the Catholic and Orthodox have. If you can find a more traditional baptist church you would be set, but many are now the "evangelical" style with modern music and chairs instead of pews and hymn books.

the only real things to avoid are Mormons and Unitarian types.

this

kekekekeke

>>Catholicism is too pagan
That's the only good thing about Catholicism

You would be surprised how easy it is to convert a normal christian.

They already know that Jews deny Jesus is their Messiah.

I just don't agree with their views, especially about Heaven and Hell.

It's a good point. I feel like joining an Orthodox Church would be a lot of work, but worth it in the end. Is there a big difference between Greek, Slav, and Oriental Orthodox faiths?

I don't think there are any Anglican churches near me, but aren't they just Catholicism v2.0?

I went to Catholic church with my friend and felt very out of place. There was even a guy who asked me what I was doing there, and suggested I attend protestant church instead.

Aren't the corrupt government and celebrity guys under this realm of belief? Like the black pope/Jesuit stuff? I can't really align myself with such heresy.

>he doesn't know about the Christian Gnostics

Wrong, Geonitz. Good works are mandatory.

Nice trips.
Worshipping blindly means asking spirits for gibs constantly and bartering with sacrifieces for material benefits only like on a supernatural bazaar for your whole life right?
Sacrifiece as an optional "thank you for bothering to stick around and promote virtues instead of going to nirvana yourself directly" would be self aware worship or is the difference not that way?

Hmmh thier views are straight from the Bible and not corrupted by lies.

They are aware of Gnosis but choose to side with the Demiurge.

While Christian Gnostics are following the Aeon of Aeons and his son as the Savior.

The Demiurge is the Gnostic Satan and our God is the All.

From what I know, not really, just the different equivalent of Pope (Ecumenical Partiarch of Constantinople, Patriarch of Muscovy and All Russia, other autocephalous or how it's called ones) is the head of church. The greek one is probably the most 'orthodox'.

>I went to Catholic church with my friend and felt very out of place. There was even a guy who asked me what I was doing there, and suggested I attend protestant church instead.

That sounds really weird, try another church maybe. Every church is somewhat unique, if you don't like some priest or people attending you can just switch and find the one you like. I'm an atheist and I sometimes go to mass just because I like the rite in the older medieval churches, shits great and really helps to focus on your inner thoughts even if you dont believe. The sound, the lightning, everything, hypnotizing, but sometimes something just doesnt click with me and I leave if the church isnt the right one.

Gnostic not many around though

Become a Satanist! That way you can believe in a god AND talk to people who aren't cringey stupid fucks about religion and other spirituality topics. Satanism is the true path to enlightenment.

>>want to become Christian
Don't, simply don't. You don't need some kike-written book to tell you what to do. Also
>>Orthodoxy is too ornate
What did you mean by this, that priests are clad in silk and gold jewelry?

Satanists side with the enemy of their enemy but are still stuck in the system of the Archons control.

If you want to be a real rebel you need to revolt against them all.

Tried apostolian church?
They seem to have some kind of middle ground between evangecalism and the rite heavy stuff, so no "If you love Jesus clap your hands!".
Special thing about them is that they baptise the death regulary in order to help bagans and faithless/sinnery out of purgatory.

>Pentecostals are too insane
Literally what?
As long as it's not charismatic, should be fine.
my church is "independent"

>rebel against them all!
>watches game of thrones
>eats at mcdonalds

There are too many branch, I can only tell you the SE Chinese area's Buddhist (No related to tibet or china).

In short, we mix Buddhist with Taoism.
Which is bad.

Lot of idol worship, lot of incense burning, lot of paper burning.
Believe that by burning the paper money, we can give more currency to our passing relative or love one in the afterlife.
Believe that by chanting lot of the book without understand it, we can reach to "heaven" in the afterlife.
(Yes we still believe there is heaven and hell even though Amitabha reach nirvana.)

It is a whole new level of economic religion, fund a lot of business and temple tourism.

Anglican

Gnostics could have been based if they wouldnt have lacked a motivation to breed.
Look up cathars, they were good people but as they believed the material world to be a prison, making more children was seen as condemning a soul to suffering.

I have not eaten Mcdonalds in over 20 years. I cook all my meals.

Did you see the last GOT episode, it was awesome.

We have another idea how to continue our Race.

We seek the Completion of the Great Work. To obtain Immortality.

The Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life is very important to the Gnostic. We are in search of the Philosopher Stone you know as the Grail.

It is the Capstone.

And recently, there are influence from tibet's buddhism.
Because our buddhism think that tibet's chant are more melody and sounds more elegant.
Even thought most of our buddhist don't know what it mean at all.

So personal speaking, I will just stick to self aware, self improve and nirvana.
Which is common to all branch.
Buddhist should not be idol worship but ideal worship.

The Demiurge uses his black cube to trap our soul in his Matrix.

more info please

>I'm trying my best to do this, but I want to become part of a church to help me learn more about Jesus and the Christian faith.

Try a non-denominational church if there's one in your area. One that focuses on the life of Christ more so than Old Testament type stuff. But, always remember - most churches are also infiltrated by cultural Marxists. So be wary of what they're trying to teach you.

Are you sure your ready for the Gnostic Redpill about the Black Cube of Saturn Matrix Soul Trap?

born again.. non denominational, get yourself a bible and start getting the know God's word.. spend time in His word and you'll begin to grow spiritually.. allow Him then to guide you to the right church that's truly on the same page with him and not cucking.

Saturn is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

The First Ruler of the Seven Heavenly Spheres.

Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth.

The Matrix is an old world for the Womb. He traps our soul and return us to the Matrix. Where we are born back into is world.

He is the Lord over our realm of Shadow and Fog, the Gloomy Ruler.

righthandofgod.com has an amazing teaching library, they are a christian ministry. Everything on the site is free, check it out on your spare time, 10/10 won't disappoint.

Read the bible and creat your own sect of christianity

read the bible, love jesus, do good
simple as that
no cults needed

Just be christian.

Worship the true Aryan god Shiva, God of destruction

Ah, you must be from the chinese community then and are not malay.
Ive read about you a tiny bit.
Well, Idolatry and temple service surely must have some benefit for the people in some way. Chanting together, tending towards a common patron/deity, meeting with the family to burn paper and think about your dead relatives seems like something to ensure that you stay connected. Or is it too monetisized for your taste as the temples charge more then they need to sustain themselves with a lot based on questionable beliefs?
You disagree about their notion of afterlive then which motivates most of the deity worship I guess, isnt bhuddhist hell just something temporary though so not necessarily against reincarnation and nirvana teaching?
Same for ancestors stay in some kind of inbetween state which gets supported with spiritual cash- do they believe it stays that way forever so you have to support an ever growing cohort of ancestorspirits with mockup money or do they beliefe this only holds true for a certain amount of generations after which they slip into nirvana/the next life?

this

Any of the Reformation era denominations would be okay, but you might as well find the one that's suffering least from Gay Bishop Syndrome.

You are right about Shiva, so you must actually know something.

Shiva is Enki or Poseidon / Neptune.

He is the Father of Noah and so the Aryan Race.

Jews some from the Bloodline of Cain and Daughters of Cain were on the Ark as wives of Noah.

Thus the Serpent Archon Bloodline was continued.

all except orthodox. seriously. like unless they're some weirdo english faux-orthodox that has like a jewish priest then yeah i get you, but actual orthodox would spit on a jew before subverting to their bullshit.

which always makes me wonder how the fuck russia got so goddamn cucked by the eternal kike

Ideals like nonconcious values like "honesty" and "humility" as in contrast to selfconcious actors like datok gong?

so you're more like of a theravada buddhist?

> mixing indian with sumerian with roman with judaic lore
Wew
Thats how you confuse and not explain

Yes, the tradition of paper burning and passing relatives can ensure we sort of stay connected.
But the capitalism of such tradition is very bad.
Funeral cost way too much.
Some organize use the religions as money making tools. (Tzu Chi NGO)

>You disagree about their notion of afterlive then which motivates most of the deity worship
YES, this is on point.
It make people follow the religion not for the ideals, but for the indulgentia.
This will always lead to someone abuse the religions for money.

>Buddhist hell
Well, the buddhist hell are called Naraka, and chinese mixed it with Taoism hell Di Yu(地獄).
In chinese culture, sinner will have to suffer in hell to repay their sin, and then they will rebirth, if their sin are too deep, they will rebirth as animal or incest.
If they are good people, they will rebirth as rich man's child, king's child.
You don't slip to nirvana after you repay your sin, you simply went to rebirth.
Which I think is very conflict with buddhist core teaching of nirvana.
You shouldn't follow buddhism for being birth as Rothchild, you should follow buddhism to escape this chain of rebirth.

Yes, Idol worship seems like pray to Amitabha so he can take you to nirvana.
Ideal worship will be much like learn the way of his life to achieve nirvana like he did.

Comparative Mythology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_mythology

They are the most 'hardcore' buddhism.
I'm nothing like them. I'm just a normal dude who learn their teaching and search for self aware and improvement.

Peace be still, bury the hatchet and the sword, the sound of war is dreadful in my ear. [But] any man who will not fight for his wife and children is a coward and a bastard.
Author: Joseph Smith, Source: An American Prophet’s Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith, p. 298

>literally calls jews satanists
>kike-written book
ok buddy

Why do you say Baptists are whiny? I've never heard that before.

k, thanks was interesting.
Have not much more to ask^^

Tennessee Pentecostals don't represent all Pentecostals fyi, also just go to church and find one you like.

Well guess you've decided not to bother then

become a gnostic

k, thanks was interesting.
Curiosity sated ^^

The LORD is not the name of the Creator. The LORD is the name/title for the Babylonian sungod Ba’al and is a pagan reference to just about all pagan “gods”… The LORD is a false god:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
"Baal, also rendered Baʿal (Biblical Hebrew בַּעַל), is a Northwest Semitic title and honorific meaning "master" or "lord" that is used for various gods who were patrons of cities in the Levant and Asia Minor, cognate to Akkadian Bēlu. A Baalist or Baalite means a worshipper of Baal i.e. The Lord."

>Etymology
Baʿal (bet-ayin-lamedh) is a Semitic word signifying "The Lord, master, owner (male), keeper, husband",

The LORD “Ba’al” was worshipped on Sunday the “day of the invincible sun” or Dias Solis and the sacrifice to the LORD “Ba’al” was the pig of Ishtar (Easter). The prophecies in 1 Kings that we would abandon Yahuah and follow Ba’al have come true in Christianity who calls on The LORD on Sunday and who put their faith in Easter. Just as Jeremiah foretold we would forget the name Yahuah and use the LORD as they did in Babylon.
His name is not “The LORD” or “Adonai” or “Jehovah” or anything else. His name is YHVH (Yahuah) and that is His everlasting memorial by which He is to be called upon.
Our English Bibles use the title The LORD for Yahuah which is a violation of the command not to add to nor subtract from His Word not to mention it is idolatry calling upon the Babylonian god Ba’al. We, humanity, have totally forgotten the name of our Creator which was originally written in His Word over 8,000 times! We replaced every reference to it with The LORD (Ba’al)..

>Baptists are too whiny
you will fit right in

Christianity is simply to speak to Jesus, and believe what he says

thank God for what he is already in the process of giving you and preparing for you

acknowledge the vanity and idolatry of this world by believing that God can do anything, while you can do little or nothing

W-wow! That was really lovely senpai! Jesus approves!

no problem mate

I've heard that jesus was a gnostic.
I guess this biblical passage kinda proves it.

Yea, I want more people to come to the Reality of the Rulers, the Hypostasis of the Archons.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs

>>Orthodoxy is too ornate
You mean too serious? Are you serious about following Christ user or just LARPing?
Do what is required.

Taoist master race

Just become a bible believing christian , nothing else is needed

Nondenominational pal

You need that Chuck Missler pill.

Sedevacantism, aka true Catholicism

>too pagan
That's a meme Zionist protestants spout

Ive been tempted to join them but user is right they do get lumped in with other groups like Millerites and JW/Mormons. I wish someone would make a thread to help understand better.

Become a real Christian truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

a bit of an off-topic:
Why do Sup Forumsacks claim that Catholicism isn't Christianity?
Excluding Pope's authority as an subject, what other unchristian activity does the Church accommodate in your opinion?
Why shouldn't I convert to Catholicism? For what I know of their usage of tithes, an estimated 150 billion spent annually on medical stations and schools seems really honourable imo famalam.

I'm open to Buddhism too, but Western corrupted Buddhism is such bullshit that I don't know would I ever grasp on the actual thing without moving permanently to SEA.

t. a lost sheep

Orthodoxy is heresy. Orthodoxy looks unappealing and wrong. Also If orthodoxy was God's religion it would not have 0 nations in top 26 best nations to live in. Also orthodoxy got rekt by Turks and Balkan orthodox nations were Ottoman for 400 years. Notice how best rated nation (Norway) is protestant and all protestant nations have it good.