Is anyone else scared to even do normal shit in public anymore...

is anyone else scared to even do normal shit in public anymore? like I can't even go to a restaurant without worrying that some antifa cook in the back is going to see that I'm a white male wearing a polo shirt and decide to put antifreeze in my spaghetti sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
abcnews.go.com/Health/60-oklahoma-dental-patients-test-positive-hepatitis-hiv/story?id=18991527
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its good not to patronize the same places as them anyway.

Make better food choices.

Pussy. Fucking lift, learn combat sport and be strong or kys. You dont deserve to be right if you have fear in your heart.

Lol no. I have the "fascist haircut" and I frequently wear a confederate flag t shirt, including to my gym where there are tons of niggers. They don't do shit, most don't even give dirty looks.

Protip: lift weights you pussy, when you're a bigguy4u people don't fuck with you

dont live in antifa areas you cuck

ok but having muscles doesn't decrease the chances of an antifa employee poisoning you at a restaurant. in fact it probably increases it slightly.

That's because you come here too much, fella.

No offense, friend, but I can't imagine living like this. I can't even imagine you living like this.

I'm already scared to go outside but it's because I'm a /r9k/ robro not because I'm scared of antifa lol.

M8 I really don't think that's going to happen. If you're Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo, or Mike Enoch, then I guess you have cause to be concerned. The rest of us are not public figures. Relax

Every day I'm afraid a truck of peace takes my country's virginity and I happen to be there.

Why are you worried user? Do you live in a super liberal city or something? It's not like antifa can read your mind, and its not like they know what websites you browse. Just chill out senpai.

Stop being a fucking pussy, you're no better than the SJW's

jesus christ why is everybody west of the Polish border such a pussy?

grow a pair of balls, for fucks sake.

Stop being a paranoid retard. I'm American and I've been living in Europe for years. I haven't stopped doing any of my normal travel or going out in public even after all those terrorist shit stains kept plowing god damn people over.

why the fuck did you move to germany?
are you insane?

I got the fashy haircut a few weeks ago. My parents saw it and were almost proud of getting "the nazi cut"
mfw

In regards to OP, if youre that worried start training yourself on situational awareness

i've become way inpatient. I want to get my shit n leave. of course I go to 3-4 stores a day.

should i post the vid where 2 brit policemen are hugging a nigger by his legs, begging not to run away?

it's not paranoia. maybe it's just because i know more about antifa than you do. i lived with some of them for awhile.
most restaurants have at least one antifa faggot working there. many have multiple. it's their first choice for a job. otherwise they temporarily donate their body to a medical study in exchange for money.
i wouldn't be surprised if hundreds or thousands of normal people have already been deliberately poisoned to death by antifa employees at restaurants. how would you even know? it's not like it would make the news. your only hint would be if someone somehow survived and left a 1 star yelp review for assumed food poisoning.
the cooks wouldn't get caught. they'd just keep doing it as long as they felt like it.
stop acting like it's still 1995 and that there aren't people everywhere who are brainwashed to want to kill you now. you guys are the pussies for being escapists pretending this isn't happening. you want to fantasize about it being a peaceful time you're living in, and it's not. fuck you!

good lord, what a pussy.
you need to grow a spine, man.

im not joking, you need to become more manly.
because right now it hurts to read your pussy posts.

>generic reply that could be used against literally any comment and make just as much sense
all of your comments are completely thoughtless. even if you had some thought behind your comments, they'd be useless because you have no comprehension of antifa, they have zero presence in your country except maybe 4 guys in Warsaw.
stop responding immediately

>you have no comprehension of antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk

i beg to differ.

are you schizo? This is some high level paranoid delusion shit.

>it's not paranoia

It is. Stop that shit before you go mental and get arrested for the rest of your life.

blend in and look like a normie

I have a dukes of hazard shirt that says "General Lee" in bold letters right at the top. I live in California, will I be attacked now?

Holy shit user me and my friends crack racist jokes in public and no one cares. Most people just think you're being stupid and mind their own business. Calm the fuck down man seriously.

what the fuck. what kind of beta cuck thinks like this. you cant live your life thinking like this you dumb motherfucker. go out and eat, no antifa will fuck with you. back up on the horse and forget that shit you just wrote. jesus christ

Literally a paranoid schizophrenic.

Did you try bringing your blanket?

>he doesn't by his food from based kulaks

it only shows that an uknown portion of /pol are actual real autists and schizos, like OP.

i think the guy seriously needs psychiatric help, you cant live being scared 24/7 that some random ass faggot will punch you.

t. antifa who has poisoned 7 customers so far

It's becoming harder and harder to be a white male in this shitty society. Cunts automatically think you're a rapist and you hate all minorities (just niggers). Every kike on the sidewalk just waits for you to say some shit they could somehow twist to make it sound racist. fml why.

Trumpcucks are agoraphobic pussy faggots? No surprises here.

You don't leave your mommy's gated community much, do you?

>be american
>be white
>gets stabbed by mentally ill people

>be european
>be white
>gets run over by van of peace

rip white people

you type like a redditor
leave my thread please

Browse this site less.
It's destroying your life.

I am a cook in thailand. I spit in white tourist food.
spit always. spit often. they eat. i laugh

Just sayin. used to be a lot easier. Miss the good ol' days.

>have the nazi cut
>wear a polo shirt
>antifa cuck comes up to me
>sprays shit and piss all over me
>I start to sob

you dirty fuck

a lot do it. I am not only. everyone in restaurant knows I do it, they laugh as they serve. fuck white bois

I live in Asia so I get rewarded for being a white man.

Changes a lot from people in Europe asking me why I'm so white. I wonder if these sycophants would have the balls to ask a nigger why he is so dark?

Op is a faggot.

Real talk, how common are those thai ladyboys? And is it considered a gay thing there?

That's just a farang larping as a Thai, many such cases.

are you a lady boy? those people are mentally ill as antifas

>in public
What's that mean?

>antifa
>employed

antifa don't work

F

Antifa ate my dog

Are all Nazis this full of bitch?

>REEEE, DON'T HURT ME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
YES GOY STAY INSIDE!!! TURN ON THE TV!!! USE YOUR WELFARE TO SHOP ONLINE!! ORDER PIZZA EVERY NIGHT! FAP TO BLACKED.COM TO RELEASE YOURRAGE YESSS GOYA YES!!

how does a redditor type, faggot?
using his keyboard?

>leave my thread please

good god, what a flaming faggot.

u jelly of rich people, subhuman ?

No, I carry my gun with me all the time now though. Seems like a prudent thing to do nowadays with blacks riled up.

Yes, please. Burgers need a good laugh.

why are you defending a redditor and antifa cucks in this thread? I thought polish people were based.

Antifa threw water on the front of my pants and then everyone laughed at me because it looked like i peed myself

Antifa is putting blacked.com in my browser history

>goes to dentist
>gets aids

abcnews.go.com/Health/60-oklahoma-dental-patients-test-positive-hepatitis-hiv/story?id=18991527

>goes out to eat
>gets herpes from cooks

Prepare your own food, it tastes better is cheaper and is a worthwhile skill to have. You're out of your fucking mind, people get sick at hospitals daily you think people really give a fuck about their day to day job? They care about getting a paycheck and getting the fuck out of there. Mistakes happen and happen FREQUENTLY you can choose to ignore it but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

he ain't schizo ya rit. This is normal shit. Dirty monkeys are always targeting the white man.

where am i defending them?

i called him a pussy like a dozen times for being scared of antifa faggots.
is that defending?

>This is normal shit.

being scared shitless off every pedestrian you see is not normal.
not my a longshot.

its gay even here
common yes
its sad.

where in Asia. I would rather live in a de facto ethnostate than this massive faggot fest country

i just think is funny

nah you dirty chub tryna stick it to the man but you still worthless low paid scum that disappointed the parents you don't have.

would expect nothing less from a gook subhuman. Enjoy your poverty and trannys you inferior manlette

>he thinks Antifants have jobs
First mistake

I dont understand the western man who can live in asia.. Something about it just puts me off... It seems highly unnatural

Don't go to shitty liberal/diverse Restaurants where they serve carp.

>Antifa
>Employed

This

>go to the gym
>eat healthy
> but most importantly get fashy haircut

More like
> go to downtown park with kids to enjoy the farmer's market, street performers, and ice cream.
> Get run over by a Nazi in the US or a Muslim if in Europe.

I usually prepare my own food since it's cheaper but I'm not so much of a paranoid schizo that I'll turn down going out to eat every now and then because there's a tiny chance of getting sick. May as well not eat at all since there's a chance my food from the supermarket has e.coli too, right? And according to you I should stop going to dentists because some dentist got some people sick? All the spergs and schizos on Sup Forums are insufferable.

Thailand, it's great if you have a bit of money and don't have to work.

Many other asian countries are great too (Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong...), if you can do it I recommend it (but you need to be able to adapt to a new culture not everyone can do it).

Herrrrrrooooo
When we're done gassing kikes, you're next mr gook.

Mr fellow NatSoc please shut before I start thinking you're an imposter

>unquestionably believes he is in the right
>posts in the shadows on anonymous forums

Im a prepper and just for this reason ive been slowly drinking anti freeze and other poisons for years just for this reason. My tolerance is pretty high right now i feel nretty safe

>Be me
>Get passport photo
>Dad says I look like Hitler Youth member
>Feelsgood.png

HAHAHAHA.

This made my day.

MAKE TRUMPKEKS AFRAID.

You're as big a pussy as that fat fuck orange loser you worship. Maybe go cry about it on the internet.

hey buddy,
if you came to my place, I would give you a seat and serve you like anyone else. even though you're pushing the same form of segregation, even though you may equate being a social outcast with groups who have been actual legal outcasts, and still are in plenty of places. even though this race war you're being goaded into fighting is mostly just a way to keep the low middle/poor of the world like us hating each other and more easily controlled, I'll still serve you.

You probably don't have anything to fear. if anything, remember what fear you do have and remember it when someone brings up their own fear of hate groups, of majority groups.

yummy

I went to a college called Lee College. I half think companies won't look at me or fire me because of this anti civil war shit going on.

Smart move my man.

nope. almost all our crime is still nigger-on-nigger.

and we still have the electric chair, Tyrone.

Relax bro, that isn't going to happen in Murrica.

You have more to be afraid of with that happening in Sweden than anywhere else.

Terrorist like to cause real harm.

Antifa is usually your beard sporting hipster faggot when the mask isn't on. lol

You should be preparing your own meals so you can watch your macros, anyway. That goes with the lifting.

Checked dont lift anymore cause back problems, but always been bulky guy and have never been fucked with by people only 90 pound men get fucked with

Why would he poison your food? Did you act like an ass hole and draw attention to yourself? If so then you deserved to be poisoned or at the very least have the shit beaten out of you.

No, but I don't live in the US. If I were you, I would avoid McDonalds and only go either very Christian organizations or implicitly white organizations

GOYS! I mean.. GUYS!
Stop what you are doing right now and get over to the (((rebel media))) site!! our dear friend (((ezra))) is in dire need of our support!!!!
If you could just donate like 1 or 2 or even 10.. thousand shekels that would be great! and i swear he wont steal it this time!!!! HONEST!