She shilled for Trump for how long and just now turns on him?

She shilled for Trump for how long and just now turns on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article168425547.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/712850174838771712?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ann Coulter is not on our side. She is a libtard that writes shitty pro conservative books for the money. Gold digging tranny lookin libtard lovin whore!

Bullshit. She is on our side. We did not vote for trump we voted for reform and the first thing is to control fucking immigration. She is solid on the core points I voted for for.

Did you ever hear her reaction to Trump tweeting out the picture of Cruz's wife? She was assblasted beyond recognition because he made fun of an ugly woman.

Yeah sure, its not like she hasnt sperged out before on trum- oh wait she has multiple fucking times. I disagree with Afghanistan, and I want nothing to do with the middle east. I only wanna kill nips

Regardless Ann is just a liberal ugly hack. Wake the fuck up and start paying attention to what she says. Women cant be redpilled anyway

The only thing that matters is policy change in core areas of policy. The rest is just theater. Coulter is solid on the policy and she is right to be hard on Trump because he is compromising on many things including foreign intervention.

She's right. Trump campaigned on a platform of non-interventionism. It's what separated him from the neocons.

What does Trump's cock taste like, faggot?

Ann has no policy retard

Better than your moms

Build the wall? That is a policy position. I could go on.

SPILL THE BEANS

The fact that some believe Trump could just leave Afghanistan now are completely retarded.
USA has been fighting a war in Afghanistan for what? 16-17 years? Spending billions upon billions aswell as sponsoring the Afghan government with billions upon billions.. and then just say "fuck it" and leave? The outcome of that would be fucking horrible.

Trump himself said that he wouldn't be able to leave Afganistan while running for office, because the past presidents made sure that was impossible and that Iraq 2.0 would repeat itself if he did.
So Ann is the one not really following what Trump said and stood for while running for president.

Wow so unique!

>Coulter is solid on the policy and she is right to be hard on Trump because he is compromising on many things including foreign intervention.

Funny because she was the biggest cheer leader for the Iraq War.

Stupid fucking niggers.
Ann turned on Trump slowly, and a while ago, because he's a fucking sellout who couldn't get the shit done that he said he could and has sub par management of his office.
>hurrrrr but
Shut the fuck up, you people are cultists.
>inb4 pic related
Fuck off nerds you all know this is true, you're just afraid to admit Trump is fallible. Still better than Clinton NO FUCKING SHIT, but somebody has to hold his feet to the fire on behalf of his base who abandoned everything the expected of him to keep his support stable.

>USA has been fighting a war in Afghanistan for what? 16-17 years? Spending billions upon billions aswell as sponsoring the Afghan government with billions upon billions.. and then just say "fuck it" and leave? The outcome of that would be fucking horrible.

The definition of insanity is going the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

>childless, never-married woman in her 50s
>on your side

Muh so was I. Things change. We also have a hell of a lot more information available due to the internet maturing.

This, but with Bannon gone you've left Trump alone with McMaster & Mattis. Therefore, we should be grateful they are only sending 4,000 citizens to their futile deaths instead of 40,000 or 400K.

In 2019 Trump will preside over a war that has lasted long enough for boys that weren't even born before 9/11 becoming old to sign up for and die in the middle east.

>A women is smarter and has more integrity than The_Donald faggots.

Sup Forums really needs to purge this reddit infestation.

This is why the right always loses.

Walls take a good time to build.
Millions of jobs are back
Thousands of companies are flooding back into the states
Beaners are scared

He has been doing great actually. Fuck off shill

You can suck Trumps cock. I only care about the borders shut and immigration controlled and Trump following in on his other promises. Cuck boi.

When ISIS showed up in 2014 alot of people started advocating more neocon wars overseas. People can be activated pretty easy to support any war if MSM supports the narrative.

He said last night he would go through a govt shut down to get the wall. We called this shit back when they passed that tiny budget that the dems acted like was a victory but it runs out in Sept. Also Palantir will be rolled out in Sept to ICE and DHS and Border Control. Its a biometrics system made by Peter Thiel.

You guys are fucked and desperate.

>Millions of jobs are back
Source?

>This is why the right always loses.

The right is in bed with corporations. That's why they always lose, and always will, but they argue "hurrr it's not real capitalism" bullshit every time it fails.

>He said last night he would go through a govt shut down to get the wall

Talk is cheap faggot

Google it. Its the truth asshole tard faggot nigger nigger on a chicken finger

Times a coming bro. Type faster maybe you cant stave off the rope a bit longer.

Nu pol supports president Trump
Sup Forums only supported candidate Trump

So is your mom who I fucked last night

>and just now turns on him

Coulter has been an anti Trump shill ever since she published a book called "In Trump We Trust," the goal was to try to swing the election by getting everyone's attention and her pull a "#KasichMissile" stunt.

And she just keeps hopping back on the Trump train then hopping off every 5 seconds, think of how McCain and Graham keep giving lukewarm support to Trump for a couple seconds and then going against him strongly for months on end, she's like a less extreme version fo that.

@138728701
nice try, she turned on him in the general, leaf

She is what people should be. Honest. She doesn't blindly follow him one way or the other. I find her to be annoying at times at what she chooses to bitch about, but she's definitely on our side. This is from last night.

>buys into the bullshit that we need to stay there
We really don't.

The consequences of leaving WILL NOT be felt by Americans. Only the people over there would suffer consequences.

I'm ok with that

That's a good source m8

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article168425547.html

Counter is as rightwing as it gets, maybe, just maybe Trump is a fuck-up!

>The right is in bed with corporations
lmfao. You dont know much about what has been happening here the past 20 years do you?

Do you think yours is one of the 1.3 million IPs being turned over to DOJ for being a subversive anarchist?

The FEMA coffins were for us but now they will be for you.

He's not doing the same thing though.
They are not fighting to establish a ""democratic"" government anymore, they are just there to kill terrorists.

In case you haven't been following the war the past years in Afghanistan. It has pretty much been patrols and peacekeeping missions for the past 5+ years or so. Which has ended with useless losses of soldiers, retarded spendings and the build up of terrorist groups all across the country outside the "safe zones" so to speak.
Don't take me wrong though, I find it stupid aswell to keep going. But if the US drops the establish a government agenda in the country and goes all-out 'Russia in Syria'-mode, things might change.

Which will be blamed on the US because you were the ones starting it in the first place and IF the terrorists(talibans) restarts their assult on the """democratic""" forces. They will most likely win and BOOM, another ISIS.

So just agree with everything your team says or does regardless of how stupid or counter to previous promises ?

Grow a fucking backbone like Coulter and stop being a whiny faggot, when Trump fucks his own promise up he should be called on it, stop melting down like some SJW

Sounds like your a Hillary Clitfuck shill to me

>you supported Iraq war
Why?
>more info is available now

MORE THAN ENOUGH INFO was available then...

I was only 18 on 9/11 and there was already enough info out there to make the right choice.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. We knew that way before the Iraq war.

What more info did you need?

>in 2002 it made sense to start wars with country despite them having nothing to do with 9/11
That was neocon logic and only retards bought it

S U N K C O S T F A L L A C Y

She's a shill. That's the official line of Putin, Assad, and their agents of influence propaganda sites like antiwar.com

How many wall street kikes are in this president's cabinet?

Not enough. I can only barely feel your butthurt through the screen. Need to crank that shit up.

This is like the 59th time?

>talk is cheap
Yes it is.

Trump promised to drain the swamp and ZERO have been arrested.

He's trying to work with the swamp instead of drain it

>day of the rope
As much as I want that, Trump isn't having anyone arrested, let alone hanged

You are one dumb cunt if you think that it is: right =GOP= corporations vs left=DNC=normal people. More than a dumb cunt, you are a fucking retard. Follow the money, all of it.

She is too late. Most of his supporters are off Trump train on April 6th.

>Doesn't understand the near dictatorial control that the executive has wracked up for "emergencies".

They loaded this gun but now we have we have control. The more you guys kick up dust the more inevitable this is.

>Millions of jobs are back
>Thousands of companies are flooding back into the states

>boom, another Isis
There will always be another Isis, or al quaeda. They will always pop up as long as the CIA exists.

You want to end Isis? End the CIA.

No war in the middle East will stop it

Ann Coulter is a tranny-just LOOK at that fucking Adam's apple.

Donald Trump is a biological female. Telltale signs:

A man who is 188cm tall, should not have little girl's hands.

Also, the round face, and never having any visible facial hair; shaving can only do so much.

The US government is fucked because there is a deep network of freaks running everything.

Fuck off Ivan. You are as transparent as a smooth vodka.

She's back on the Trump D again user. She shill'd all night through the rally.

>The consequences of leaving WILL NOT be felt by Americans. Only the people over there would suffer consequences
Yeah, because that worked so well in Iraq, right? Let's just leave another power vacuum for ISIS (or another organization) to fill, and take in more refugees caused by the ensuing chaos.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats manage to fuck this up for Trump, as they did with Nixon and Vietnam, and about half the shitholes in the ME over the last 20 years.

This isnt a new fucking war. Its just finishing what we started, and look at what happened in Iraq when we just packed up and left.

Ann Coulter is contrarian - Sup Forums incarnate. She shines brightest as the adversary.

> "you guys"
I voted for Trump, faggot.

His 1st act as President SHOULD have been to drain the swamp.

MASS ARRESTS.

We already are in a long-term constitutional crisis because our politicians sold us out on such a grand scale TOGETHER that they are all above the law because to arrest them would cause a "constitutional crisis".

WE ARE ALREADY IN A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!!!!

He literally should have brought in the military to surround Congress and lock them all up in a military prison.

He didn't drain the swamp, so the swamp will destroy Trump.

He fucked up bigly

I think the one thing both the US and Russia can agree on is that there's never going to be success in Afghanistan.

She's telling the truth and keeping the bastards honest, good on her, he needs to be reminded of his promises every day and what the consequences are for his people if he gives into the (((globalists))) and their (((cultural marxist))) shills.

THIS

He has to be legitimized to the majority of people ( I think he is reaching that point) before he can do that or its hollow. He had to get the traitors out of his cabinet. He isn't just going to pop in and become dictator without a sufficient crisis for the support of the public like say anarchist in the streets.

You talking about YEB!'s wife? Because Cruz's wife isn't ugly.

> Its just finishing what we started
>This is what amerilards actually believe.

Afghanistan is an unwinnable war because you have no feasible strategy for achieving your goal. As long as you are there and the puppet government exists, the Taliban will be able to continue fighting and recruiting and they'll do it for generations if need be.
All trump is doing is kicking the can down the line so that he doesn't have to be responsible for the inevitable fall of the government and the resumption of Taliban rule.

Funny, none of you seemed to say this about Obama's military actions.

I did not vote for the Amero-Israeli military complex. She is right.

Coulter blames Trump for congress not passing bills plus placed responsibility/credit for immigration on Sessions' shoulders. She blames everything negative on Trump and everything positive on Miller, Sessions, Kelly, and so on.

She's set herself in a place where Trump can never do anything right in her mind.

This.

Afghanistan will be fine once we kick out (((the opiate producers))). It would have been over sooner but the WH has been involved in it the last 8 years.

>he didn't follow every detail of the election
Come on, where have you been? twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/712850174838771712?lang=en

>fuck off you shareblue Russian
I voted for Trump you utter faggot.

How long before you realize that the swamp won't be drained?

Draining the swamp requires strength and balls that Trump doesn't have.

He is too weak to be able to stand up and tell the American people that Congress is a bunch of criminals and they've been thrown in jail

She is right, only she meant "Jews"

WTF SHE SHILLED HIM!
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT!
W T F ?

sure bro.

Don't blaspheme Queen Ann. She's the rightful ruler of the alt-right.

>but but...things might go bad there
OVER THERE!

Iraq is not the USA.

Afghanistan is not the USA.

Even if every single person in those countries dies, it doesn't hurt America because those countries are not America.

You neocon faggots will never learn. How many years of neocon bullshit are you going to put up with?

Also the only time you'll see her pro-Trump now is when everyone in pro Trump media is thrilled about something, like with the rally or his executive orders helping fulfill promises. She only hops on the pro Trump bandwagon when she sees everyone else is since it'd pit her against the Trump base to do otherwise.

The jobs numbers were fake until they weren't.

Fuck off. There's garbage service jobs in the city, but everywhere else the country is still dying. No one has done shit about it, and they never will.

We are the Jew. Resistance is futile.

>he needs everyone to agree he s legitimate

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Muh Russia guaranteed that a lot of Americans would view him as illegitimate.

He's the president. That's all the legitimacy he needs.

Not draining the swamp will be Trump's downfall.

Oh yeah, also consider her complaints about ex Goldman Sachs employees in the administration like Mnuchin yet would ignore that Shannon was also ex-GS. She can't even stay consistent with her complaints.

Good point. US has been in Afghanistan for too long, so we need to get more troops in there and spend even more time in there so that in 100 years people on Sup Forums can post ''woah, president xe pedokin can't leave Afghantistan now. We've been there for what, 117 years?????? Now you want to say fuck it and leave :^)''

Solid logic
You never want to rip off the bandage quickly, what you want to do is stab it with a knife and then put on another bandage

you sure about that? non-interventionist to a degree but trump was pretty clear about going after isis, also trump is a pragmatist he disagreed with the war in iraq but said several times if the us is there they should take full advantage of the situation (i.e take all that juicy oil). is this going to be the new #neverdrumpf #impeach bullshit campaign..
>trump is a molester
>trump is a jew
>trump is antisemitic
>trump is racist
>trump is a russian shill
> trump is bannons puppet
>trump is a russian shill
>trump is a nazi
>trump is a neo-con..

whats next?

Bannon* I mean. Auto correct is a bitch.

"Yomama!"

I take it you didn't read Adios America.

Ouch... savage

Get a job you lazy fuck

This.

>he had to get the traitors out of his cabinet
WHY DID HE CHOOSE TRAITORS TO BEGIN WITH???

Presidents choose their own cabinet. Every bad choice goes back to Trump.

IF I was president I probably would make sure that I don't hire traitors.

But that's just me...

Ann was redpilled before your mom & your mom's boyfriend were born.

She's not wrong.
How are you going to "fight terrorism" with methods that literally created terrorism in the first place.
Blowback is real.

This.

Even though pulling out of Afghanistan is the right thing to do, he won't do it because he's afraid of taking blame.

yes
liberals keep getting elected

The absolute state of Trump fanboys...