Brit/pol/- Newham edition

>Labour MP says 'merit' in women-only train carriages
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41020179

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NAZI, THEY CRIED!

Turns me on watching pretty girls slowly understand.

Does it put the lotion on its skin?

>GCSE results tomorrow

>Sarah Smith to replace Andrew Niel
Ok
>After protesting the gender pay gap
Well that's another British instution dead.

thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/

Can't believe this isn't getting more coverage. "Accidentally my arse", you don't accidentally like AND retweet something. She means she agreed with the message but didn't realize it wasn't Owen Jones.

But no big deal because brown skin equals little angel. It's not like she could be running the fucking country in the near future.

srs question, just moved to london on sunday from australia. Why does every fucking dark skinned guy just stare me down as if i have done something to them...

You hoping the American mods don't understand what that implies?

No nothing like that. How I found her is even creepier though.
>See some inane comment about feminism on a newretrowave music video
>Decide to google the name
>It's a qt girl and she has barely any followers on twitter
>Start replying every time she posts something dumb
>She slowly comes round on feminism
>That broke the conditioning and now she gets it

Underage and soon to be banned.

also lol, went to hyde park yesterday to see all these deck chairs filled with muslims covered head to toe in burqas. looked hilarious, beach deck chairs i would usually associate with bikinis and shorts yet here were these lifeless black cloaked figures sitting on them all

>Labour MP says 'merit' in women-only train carriages

Even Jess "the rabid feminazi cunt" Phillips thinks this is a shit idea. Not for the right reasons but still...

I saw a hasidic jew in the full garb climbing some rocks the other day. Was a bit surreal.

what did you expect?

>inb4 the average marks are higher than ever before, because they keep lowering the bar
>inb4 feel-good stories about girls out performing boys more than ever before
>inb4 people patting themselves on the back about how good GCSEs are
The degradation of the education system in this country is an utter disgrace

We don't call it Londonistan for nothing.

Remember when Labour used to be the working class party...

>hyde park

Isn't that in america

Probs trying to mine for gold, it's an inbuilt action for them

>>Labour MP says 'merit' in women-only train carriages

I love the train carriage argument as it's the perfect foil for the progressive 'unisex toilets' argument you hear from SJWs.

>We need to let trannies and genderfluid people (i.e. men) into women's toilets. No, this will not affect the number of sex crimes committed.

vs.

>Women are in immediate danger of assault even when using public transport.

It ties them in knots.

fuck off swedecuck

Diversity :^)

No, because I'm under 40

I'm not sure I'll ever be proud of my academic achievements as a result. I'm not even sure a PhD would do the trick.

They are probably just shy and wondering why you are staring at them. I look at everyone in London like they're a prick just in case they turn out to be a prick.

It implies nothing. I was merely stating facts.

what the fuck am i reading

>in case they turn out to be a prick
Fair chance of it.

i wanted to share something with you guys i too back than

If it's any consolation, we piss on the American system from a great height.

I've read fuckers on here talk about getting uni credit for going to the fucking gym and being able to take textbooks into physics exams.

A PhD can be a real eye opener. If you've got an old supervisor and do something requiring fieldwork it's a challenge.

Bizarre, but funny.

"lol so randumb haha FUCK rich people"

Lads I'm too poor to afford quality beer or whisky from Morrisons so I'm having to stop by Lidl later on today. I was just wondering does it seem appropriate to wear a suit and tie or is that overdoing it?

I also hear that the green party used to be an environmental party.

In Canada 10% of my grade was attendance and I managed to get a B on a course about the Canadian Aboriginals without reading a single text.

>Why else have they welcomed the construction of a huge windfarm off the Sussex coast? Covering more than 60 square miles, the forest of offshore turbines will number over 100 and stand 700ft tall. The only upside is that they might kill all the gulls — leaving any uncollected rubbish to rot unmolested.

No lad, that's perfect. Maybe even put a waistcoat on for extra zazz.

I spent ten months as a Fellow at Dartmouth and the system is terrible.

You are practically forbidden from scrutinising undergraduate work. Graduate and research students are a different ball game, but the undergraduates are off limits. Especially if they're the children of notable alumni, or part of a minority. That includes pretty much everyone, as you can imagine.

They can't write properly, either. I spent most of my time Googling words.

paki helped me carry a washing machine. I'm a pretty weak skinny guy and felt like my arms were going to snap when i tried lifting it, we lfited it together bt he clearly did all the heavy lifting.

rethinking my idealogy lads, i can feel the bluepill trying to calcify my pineal gland and close my third eye.

Lidl and Aldi are full of middle class people now, it's trendy. They like to invite their friends round for meals and then reveal to them that they were eating food from Lidl/Aldi and expect them to recoil in shock.

Wankers.

Grammar and diction were the first to go. It's ridiculous. We have adults, people well into their 30s, who still speak and write like 13 year old girls posting on Facebook about getting rat-arsed down the park last night.

If you ideology involves not receiving help lifting washing machines from strong pakistanis then wtf was your ideology?

They've actually made maths harder

The only thing I've ever struggled to move on my own was one of those gigantic Sony televisions from the 1990s. Not only was it quite heavy, but it was so bulky that I couldn't get a good hold of it. The bottom edges were sharp. It was not designed to be moved. Pic related.

I eventually wrestled it downstairs and waited for the man from eBay to come and collect it. He had brought some straps, wrapped them round the television and lifted it onto his back. This, for him, seemed a completely normal thing to do. I wanted to ask him if his straps were specially made for lifting giant televisions but he got in his car and drove off.

This stuff from Aldi is fucking superb.

sheeeit, ive only got one conditional offer, what happens if i fail that as enrollment is day after tommorow?

>visit parents
>eat with them
>"you'll ne-"
>"You bought it from Lidl. I saw you in there last week. I was there too, it was in your trolley."
>"£6.00 for this"
>"I know."
>"Can't believe how good it is."

Was there a time when Lidl sold exclusively poisonous products?

Unemotionally stating facts unrelated to anything currently going on is autism, friend.

>Even budget supermarkets can be gentrified
lel

>>inb4 the average marks are higher than ever before, because they keep lowering the bar
have they lowerd the bar this year then?

You're a faggot.

>Before a chimp could do it
>Now only Bonobos can do it

Fucking hilarious.

pics or its bullshit
i used to go to hyde park alot and never see anything

Braaaaap

>Was there a time when Lidl sold exclusively poisonous products?
At some point we decided to trust Germans again I guess.

While they're never going to come out and say they're intentionally making it easier, the fact that there were several high-profile cocked-up questions this year would make me seriously surprised if they don't let a greater degree of shit slide.

Get some of this, mate. Cheap as chips, but well nice. The thinking tramp's tipple.

what do you need to get into sixform?

So easy to predict their next moves. They want to rip the heart out of the white male, and his rich history.

Get ready for the Independent and Guardian butthurt pieces.

I wonder why the metro chose this particular picture

Lidl?

Disgusting isn't it, what's worse is that I know that I'm affected by this too. Those who read my comments here will know that I frequently fuck my use of punctuation. I wasn't taught it properly at school and after your teenage years it's nearly impossible to get out of bad habits.

No-one of our generation is formally educated, not really.

to be fair he could've been indian or bangladeshi

me and my friends just tend to call all non-whites pakis, kind've our inside joke lol

13%, very nice. I'm sure British Wine is exceptional quality.

I got my masters and got out. When your certificate feels more like a recipet, you realise that the system has already destroyed itself.

You could produce some pretty good Pinot Noir in the English climate I bet, no joke.

Wish it wasn't in error. Detain them all.

comfy. thanks hans.

Nah, but it's dirt cheap in other supermarkets

tqbh poles are ok

gets that noggin a joggin

>liberal viewpoints correlate with higher iq you know
>here have some fart jokes

>HS2 should be scrapped, and the money should be invested back into public transport in the north.

Y/N?

Nah.

It's just an unpretentious, cheap sherry. They can't call it that any more, though, because of one of those protected status things.

16 years and a pair of shoes.

I'm not much of a wine drinker tbqh unless I'm round someones house and just drinking for the sake of getting drunk.

Wondering what the highest percent beer I can get in Aldi or Lidl is. In Morrisons you can get Big Job which is 7.2% I think but its expensive as shit. Aldi was selling really cheep IPA's around Dad's day a while ago, too bad they didn't keep the prices.

>white
>christian(yes Catholics are christian WN)
>conservative
>well behaved
>

>Female only train carriages

Additional vanity mirrors and blood proof seating?

A distinct memory I have from college is asking an English teacher how exactly a semicolon should be used and she didn't give me any semblance of an explanation, just a blustering dismissal as it's "not important".

Then we went back to watching videos of babies making noises and corporate advertisements.

>Not British
They can all leave, thanks.

>A distinct memory I have from college is asking an English teacher how exactly a semicolon should be used and she didn't give me any semblance of an explanation, just a blustering dismissal as it's "not important".
She probably didn't know how.

>well behaved

Fuck off Witek nobody's buying it. They're not nearly in the same tier of shittiness as snackbars but they're still slavchavs

Tesco sell this for 8 quid. I's immense.

It's viz. the whole magazine is basically a giant shitpost.

Was taken at my uncles house, he's a degenerate of course.

It never was.

>'Share!'
Kek.

Shop in Tesco sometimes but don't think I've seen it. Do like me some Golden Hen or Speckled Hen.

This would probably be a better use for it, particularly as HS2 just keeps seeming to run into complications. Frankly, I think they should be overturning the Beeching cuts, but hey, what do I know?

Can you buy shitty bottles of premix in the UK?
In Australia if you want to get drunk quick and cheap you buy one of pic related.

The only thing cheaper is goonbag but they're out of fashion.

think im going to start up bjj when i go back to uni instead, the kikebook page boxing doesn't seem to have nearly as much banter as bjj does

Errrrrrm I presume thats cider or some sort? I don't know as I don't drink it, not worth the ludicrous sugar intake. Only cider I've had in my entire life is one can of dark fruits and one bottle of VK.

People who drink cider usually opt for the big two litre bottles of Strongbow.