HAPPENING

BREXIT CANCELED!!!!!!

theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/23/britain-could-remain-under-direct-control-of-european-court-for-years-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/23/britain-could-remain-under-direct-control-of-european-court-for-years-brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41012265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/23/britain-could-remain-under-direct-control-of-european-court-for-years-brexit

>When you're stuck in too many layers of bureaucracy

What will the EU do if the UK just says "nah m8 fuck off ya daft cunts"?

why can't they just leave
say piss off to juncker

PuuuUuUuusssSSsSYYyyy

just fuckin' leave and be all brash about it
fuck the Kraut laws
you're GREAT Britain

I may need to kill someone

because the UK needs access to the EU market

The UK is getting a gangbang from Islam and the EU.

>eu messages uk
>it's video of gagged british economy
>cuts his cheek lightly
>"you know what not to do"
>"allahu eurobar"

FAKE NEWS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41012265

Ive often thought this. All these discussions about how and when. But why though, why cant bongs just tell them all to fuck off

>EU: Britain do X
>Brit: No

then what?

it literally says they can, but they HAVE to take migrants.

We must transport the blacks who are massacring the whites in south africa to europe to kill more whites, everyday, forever. And now they have the new black government threatening genocide on all 4 million of them, (and doing it slowly) all of that because they fell for the diversity meme. It is crashing their economy. Once it is done, they'll be sent to europe, in insane amounts.

If a society just accepts a genocide, does it deserve it?

>BREXIT CANCELED!!!!!!
How many times by now?

they won't get access, or very limited access, to the EU markets which will be a major blow to the British economy.

I love how there's always a krautflag that's staring these multisalt threads

Why do the communists insist on subverting democracy?
I'll never spend a penny on the continent again.

cucked

Calm your tits Merkel, the reality won't change no matter how much you shill.

Just ignore the brexit obsessed Germans. Don't give them more attention in their meltdown

>Remember to archive

Read: Remember to allow shady fsb connected websites to gather your information.

>UK
Being fucked by Farage's propaganda
>Muh trillions shipped to yoroope
Being fucked by immigrants
>Muh CNN fake news well dressed muslims endorsing peace
Being fucked by yoroope
>Muh 51% democracy

Let's be serious here.
Brexit referendum's results shouldn't even be enforced. Inadequate interest, far too much to lose, far too small of a majority.

Nothing will happen. Because UK and EU are ruled by banks.
As stupid as they may be, and as rightful this shit might seem, UK citizens don't deserve Brexit after that shoddy result.

you mean" right wing archiving sites"?

>Guardian
They're just jerking off.

So England, I know we had our differences in the past but as an American I and the rest of Burgerland love you. I really do. I love you. We make jokes about you sometime but it's all in good fun. The thing is even though you're a lot older than us, we've been in a fairly similar situation where the will of our people was being ignored by a foreign power that controlled us. I suppose that wasn't really a foreign power, it was you. Now I'm not here to call you out on that, we've put that aside long ago. I'm here to help. I'm hear to let you know the path to freedom is rocky and arduous and more often than not drenched in the blood of good brave men. We fought you for our independence and risked annihilation. We stood up. We fought. We won and in time grew into the greatest nation the world has ever seen.
Britain is your time to stand up. Now is your chance to perilously stretch your arm out over the precipice of utter ruination and grab with all your might at the brass ring of independence. I believe in you and your nation and your ability to weather the coming storm and persist through this darkest night so that the sun may again shine gloriously on the British empire.
Rule Britannia, and may god bless you all.

So, no BREXIT?
I guess the concept was just too racist to be accepted by the government even tho people voted for it.
Good thing the high prices and chaotic economy that was brought on by it will help Mr.Shlomo Goldbergowitzstein with his profits for years to come even after BREXIT gets officially canceled.
Gee it's almost like there wasn't gonna be any BREXIT at all and it was just a scam to crack down on the citizenry. What a (((coincidence))) of true.

Because not playing by the rules will have consequences for the future of their relations with european states?

Pretty much.

Just find the traces and you're in russia.