Remember the days when almost all of Sup Forums was politically incorrect and everyone was against all this liberal...

remember the days when almost all of Sup Forums was politically incorrect and everyone was against all this liberal shit?

I do.

Seriously what the fuck happened to this site? most of the post now I see on Sup Forums and every other board I used to visit are just cringy as fuck now

>tfw 4channers of the past and now have been saying this for years lmao
>No but still it's a lot different now.

I think we all know what happened OP

Have a red pill

Sup Forums has always been full of flaming faggots

lmao true

grody, don't forget the tumblr scum thats were most of the liberal shits came from

*where

Pretty much this. But also many larpers who arr just baiting for (you)s

>what the fuck happened to this site?

Normies.

that's what happened to the whole internet.

>tfw you have a redpilled friend irl

Feels Good, but also Feels Bad because they are so rare, and talking about it to someone is a huge risk...

>everybody was against all the liberal shit
Cunt we wuz doing it for the lulz

I rather have no friends than have normie friends desu can't stand em

>implying jewbook and reddit got here before the feds

Maybe just you were lmao

>found the jew

I think all the oldfags like myself just came here to pol and stopped going to Sup Forums because we all know its worthless. /k/ and /fit/ are still ok most of the time as well.

Reminds me of a similar picture but with a tight guy's club.
>two mates having golden time with their hobby
>mate brings in stranger but he fits in nicely
>stranger soon brings a girl
>girl forces deterioration through the power of crying
>girl brings in more strangers who haven't even an interest in the hobby
>two original mates stop while all strangers and the girl fuck everything up

Normies seeking "epic memes". Taking the internet seriously, not knowing or following the rules of the Internet etc

>remember the days when almost all of Sup Forums was politically incorrect and everyone was against all this liberal shit?

Let me guess, you are here since 2014.

FBI was here since the superbowl plot at least, maybe before that when we messed with their informant's KKK radio show.

A fucking (((Leaf)))

>remember the days when almost all of Sup Forums was politically incorrect and everyone was against all this liberal shit?
not really no.
Sup Forums used to be universally left, even Sup Forums. It was never 'PC', and isn't 'PC' now.
Beyond nigger jokes (which were jokes) i don't see why you'd think old Sup Forums was more right wing. Your problem is that you believed the memes and have accidently become an actual nazi, and now cognitive dissonence is making you question why not everybody else on here is an actual nazi.

tl;dr you're a moron.

Then taking things personal.
Can't even joke about stirring a fagot without death threats.

Go back in time (retrospect) and remind yourself what was the overall sentiment when Lefties were convinced Hillary will win election.
Now take careful notice what has changed since the election night.

fuck I'm not that new try 2009

This pretty much the cancer finally killed Sup Forums. But I find /k/ repetitive and /x/ to paranoid. Never been /fit/ though.

>internet
You fags memed Nazis into reality

Yea we used to fuck with white supremacists as much as we do tumblerites now. Hell habbo was started cos the cunts running it hated niggers.

I actually think nazis being memed into reality credit goes to Twitter and tumbler and facebook. These faggots would never had left their basements.

shills flood this place when big things happen that seemingly show Sup Forumss power level, things like the MSM calling out Sup Forums and the President of the United States and his son and other high level officials tweeting out Pepes. Id normally say things die down eventually and it gets better but we are in for 8 years of shills and redditors spamming this board.

>Seriously what the fuck happened to this site?

No one is paying Russian shills to push that shit anymore, so you don't see it as much.

>Sup Forums in an image
This board has always been contrarian and full of professional devil's advocates to the point where they are in fact so good at it that they manage to convince the entire media that there are actual nazis on this board due to how good Sup Forums is at arguing for ideas which oppose the current society; however Sup Forums was literally only making these memes in order to reclaim Pepe from the normies by making it offensive. Eventually anons found it funny how so many people were believing the nazi meme that they took advantage of the anons who had become actual nazis and created the alt-right as a meme for further keks. They then used the alt-right meme to make an example of how triggered the left is, effectively meme-ing a businessman into the White House.

Nazis got memed into reality because of everyone spending the last two years blaming white people for everything.

I just made myself a victim of is popularity hat

said the nerd from 1997

White get genocided since 1666 you late

Sup Forums is just a pissing contest against what is mainstream and anyone who takes opinions on Sup Forums seriously is a gay retard

> 10 years ago we were leftist atheist fags pissing against right-wing christian fags
> 5 years ago we were moderate agnostic fags pissing against the leftist atheist fags
> now we're right-wing christian fags pissing against agnostic and theist fags

give it 4 more years and we'll be atheist fags again, baka when you faggots can't even remember your own history

>implying i'm a nazi
>implying there are actual people on here who believe they're legit nazis
>tfw not white

I am fascist Buddhist for as long as I can remember..

>muh russians
gb to reddit

lol kill yourself faggot

16!
16 years!
IVANKA/ROCK 2020

Ignore antifa posts to keep it nazi.

Sup Forums got famous.
Shill storms are now more frequent and more severe.
The lawn just needs more medication with red pills to keep the moss away.