Hi Sup Forums! I met this customer at my job that sort of looked like Assad yesterday...

Hi Sup Forums! I met this customer at my job that sort of looked like Assad yesterday. I hope you will enjoy this picture, I took it last night and haven't had a chance to upload it until now, so tired. I usually browse /x/ but I just thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Enjoy!

nice fat fingers, fat fuck.

Sorry, fixed the rotation

He looks nothing like Assad.

typical Sup Forums response. Come on, why can't you guys be nicer like the wonderful folks on /x/? Its not like they ever call people names or anything like that. right?

I took another picture. Its just the lighting. I swear he looks exactly like Assad from a different lighting perspective.

Today, OP had severe face blindness. He probablly thinks random people in the street are his relatives.

Looks nothing like Assad, are you on drugs?

Nice Hitler digits! she actually looks like assad from that angle. Same stubby nose and long face. and forehead.

Lol he looks nothing like him.

Holy fuck how autistic are you? He looks uncomfortable as fuck.

Take a break from pol dude.

are you on drugs son? drugs and cheeseburgers?

Don't be rude guys! Here is a picture of Assad for reference.

Sorry if you can't see the resemblance. Here is a picture of actual assad for reference.

I don't know about these blind fucks but I agree, he resembles an older Assad.

Jesus Christ man get your shit together, he looks nothing like Assad and he also doesn't look too pleased with the situation.

He looks like a younger Mitch McConnell

Am I going nuts or is this a legit photo? That looks like a Porsche Cayenne GTS, same car she drives right?

the first picture looks like Assad

Some of you may disagree with this, but I REALLY like Rei.

I am not fat! Here is a picture of my body for proof.

Stop,

Leave this board for a week at least.

Thank you kind Nazi!
Thank you kind Romanian ubermensch!

No! He looks nothing like a turtle.

I don't know who he/she is. but Rei looks adorable!

He gave me permission to take this photo! It's okay kind potato man!

Is that miley cyrus?