TRUMP IS GETTING KILLED ON TWITTER FOR SAYING HIS RALLY WAS 'PACKED'

It wasn't packed. There was almost no one there.

BIG difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vixh-Aky57M
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900346953120141312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you 12?

Pics.

I was there waited in line 2 hours was packed go fuck yourself shill.

Why is trump lying?

It seemed pretty packed to me. Does he cite any sources for these claims?

No?

Then fuck off.

yep can confirm I was there and it was empty

he isn't. he has downsyndrome like all other actual nazis

>guys I know what will work lets argue about how much space was left again

Do liberals just live in an alternate universe or something?

i had a blast spamming pictures of the Cleveland cavs parade on twitter saying wow huge turn out. so many libshits were getting ass blasted

There is some space in the left corner.

Remember when Drumpf used to fill stadiums? This is just sad.

Remember when it was a presidential race? Why would you show up now, when he won, except to maybe see him if you never did. He said the same things he tweets.

liberals lie to push their agenda

a reporter took a photo of the crowd an hour before the event started with the podium obscured

>Local man with down syndrome says nuh uh!
>More at 11

you retarded shills are just going to make Trump do more rallies.

Who the fuck is this Edward hardy cuck

yep can confirm I was there and it was packed

youtube.com/watch?v=Vixh-Aky57M

CHECK THIS OUT ANTIFA SHOT IN THE BALLS WITH TEAR GAS GRENADE

He should fill California sports stadiums and, soon to be, Mad Max liberal dystopia Thunderdome stadiums with nuclear radiation

This was my third Trump rally. The crowd was very small compared to the last two. It was so lackluster this time it was kind of awkward, especially when he kept talking about how the camera never shows the crowd. Felt staged. I feel like a sucker.

lol you shills are so funny

Yes everyone is now at the Bernie rally. We really messed up.

There's probably room for another 10 people in the back corner there.
PACKED ≠ FACT
POLITIFACT STATUS: FOULEST LIAR IN THE REALM

Was there, it was fucking packed. Really pissed me off so many people came out to support that racist and white people want to claim they're a victim when minorities say all white people are racist.

>the quintessential, tiny-hands compulsive lying, compensator

OP IS A FAGGOT
but wait....

BREAKING NEWS: Freddy Krueger and Jason Vohrees fighting at Camp Crystal Lake no one safe!

TRUMP: They are both bad guys, sad!

MSM:
TRUMP REFUSES TO DISAVOW JASON VORHEES

TRUMP IS JASON VORHEES SYMPATHIZER

TRUMP IS LITERALLY JASON VORHEES

IMPEACH TRUMP FOR BEING JASON VORHEES

Proofs you fucking shill

Shill you post this shit in every thread

kek, the officer who took that shot should be commended, or promoted

You call that packed? There's only one layer of people on the floor. I would say at least 80% of the stadium's volume is empty air.

your image is not wrong, the national debt has ups and downs and has nothing to do with a sitting president

it will raise again

>that robed man

He is more odd than the stack o chads in the changing station

drumpf hater here. this time he's not lying. it was packed

>it's the daily spam on the President's Twitter

I've muted the most annoying spammers.

>Listening to someone named "ED HARDY"

This

BLOMPFT BTFO

I don't know if you're LARPing but I did see some places pick that up. I thought it was probably a troll.

>reply over and over with "pls reply"-tier desperation
>all to get to the top of the reply thread

The absolute state of virtue signaling liberals.

He also said right at the start that he wanted the fire Marshall to allow more people inside.

What...? Illiterate?

You gotta admint it takes quite some skill to make propaganda to that extent.

Think about it, we are lucky to have known how small hillarys crowds were, they used camera angles like they were geniuses.

Why does every trump tweet have 500+ responses from the same person with a blue tick at the top? How do those comments become the top ones?

this
i fucking hate drumpf but that place was packed

Pepper balls. Somebody meme the guy.

i was there 2 days ago and it was empty
lol Drumpfkins BTFO

funny, i saw it and it was indeed completely packed. sage.

>hot as hell in Arizona
>fire marshals wouldn't allow a packed house

It was as packed as the fire marshals would allow.

I see theres a little space right behind him...FUCKING GRUMPF BTFO

Can you faggots do anything but read headlines and tweets.

>trump defended the Nazis!

watch the video, he literally condems nazis

>Trump stared at the sun

watch the video, he literally walks out points at the sun for the crowd for 2 seconds then puts on the glasses

>TRUMP HAD AN EVIL SPEECH IN PHOENIX

Watch the video, tells nazis and bigots have no place in america, bitches at CNN, does normal campaign stuff about walls and jobs.

its like a fucking alternate reality with the left these days. Unwarranted Mass hysteria.

Wtf I hate fire marshalls now

Obamas first inaugural was especially crowded, and DC is EXTREMELY LIBERAL its full of government workers and democrat partisans.

They come out for leftist presidents.

Since the left is shooting itself in the foot and is getting caught in its lies, everyone out side of commiefornia and jew york will vote for Trump again. Its pretty much ensuring a 2020 trump presidency.

Fake and gay

Be gone shill

>trump is getting killed on Twitter
>4 one sentence posts by the same lefty cuck

>Do liberals just live in an alternate universe or something?
They've been circulating a photo taken when the people were just starting to come in and the stage is empty, claiming that's the moment of maximum attendance.

Liberals are demonic, lying pieces of shit.

I just assume theyre bots, both AI and brainwashed libs

Silly alt-right Sup Forums. Don't you know we define words by now?

If you could fit an atom of helium into the room, it wasn't "packed" as you claim #plankmatters

LOL there might be 50 people there max. IT'S OVER DRAUMPHKINS HAHAHAHAHA

I-I see an empty chair! YES! Sup Forums BTFO

Why do they always split their tweets into loads of like 2 word ones instead of just saying what they want to say in a single tweet?

NOOOOOOOO
FUUUCK YOU DRUMPFFFF

There is still measurable space between each person and the space above their heads to the ceiling.

Truth status: LIAR LIAR TRUMPSTER FIRE

Oh look another twitter e-celeb trying to get more follows by abusing a glitch.

There may be some security concerns relating to a venue that is going to host both president and VP

link?

>the media and other tards still haven't figured out he says this shit on purpose

This super important person on twitter is correct, we all know from our benevolent truthful news organizations it was Hillary with the packed rallies. Their definition of packed is 50 people smashed together with television cameras taking extreme close ups, in one section of middle school gymnasium. Therefore 20,000 peple waiting in line for a few hours is pitifully lame. Drumpft can't even hold rallies at rando gyms in bumfuck nowhere like Hillary, why does he even bother? Plus thousands upon thousand of protesters peacefully demonsteated against him in Phoenix last night carrying water full bottles of warm lemonade for their thirst and the police used chemical warfare and began shooting FOR NO REASON!

Yeah we all know you guys like younger folks

It was packed you hopeless retard. You said this before the election.... and also no path to 270. Kill yourself.

What is that empty space starting there in the top left? Drumpflettes = FAKE NEWS

I guess the people that were turned away went home to read about Imran Awan and Debbie Wasserman Shultz, you shilling kike cocksucker.

>same guy sperging out every 30 seconds
>"getting killed"
Pick one Schlomo.

Capacity was 19,000-it was so packed the fire marshalls could not allow any more in. So there's that.

It's not a glitch, Jack's a kike and those are promoted Jews.

There is no way a rally by any sitting president, regardless of popularity, wouldn't be packed. They are historic moments.

Don't you have some agility trainers to pk?

can confirm I was there and it was packed

NOBODY IS AT THE CEILING
NOT PACKED
IMPEACH

BUY MY MEMOIR
RUSSIA
DRUMPF
ALT RIGHT
NAZI BIGOT RACIST

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900346953120141312

tons of people are using the picture when crowds are just getting in to say trump is lair

This.
Fpbp.
Sage.

Statement: Trump's Arizona Rally was packed.

False. Packed is a past tense verb implying that the Rally was capable of being folded up for transportation or storage. There was no protecting container, no packing label for origin and contents, nor a chosen destination. In addition to this, there was no visible folding.

Snopes.com

TYPICAL DENSITY OF A HILLARY RALLY

>I HAVE A TICK SO WHAT I SAY IS TRUE

Even Blumpf can't get away with that big an exaggeration.

Is it real?

Is this serious?

Can confirm, I was the only one that showed up. Drumpftph BTFO, how will he recover, etc.

...So these faggots obviously didn't watch the RSBN stream.

This shit is just pure lies.

im seriously voting trump no matter what

We cant let these democrats take office. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING. They will even use the media to get us to kill each other and our police officers.

TRUMP 2020 ITS THE ONLY WAY. WE CAN NOT LET THESE LIBERAL SCUM TAKE CONTROL AGAIN ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT THEYLL DO

>trumpkins don't understand the power of camera perspective

you fell for it at his inauguration and continue to fall for it