What was Europe like between 2000-2005

What was Europe like between 2000-2005

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
youtu.be/-8H4GKg-mYQ
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just as shit as it is now

Europe was a great tourist spot unlike these days it's dangerous to go to Europe.

it was fun on a bun

There wasn't a single worry in the world

The same as now. Just not as widespread.

Full of money because banks borrowed to anyone and without niggers and chinese ppl.

To think that at one time the EU worked beautifully just makes me sad. One united Europe prospering. Was there a change of leaders at some point? When did it go from unified Europe to nigger lovers?

>without niggers and chinese ppl

kek France is full of niggers, arabs and chinese people from the 70s

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
Like this.

Holy shit was it good, riding on the autobahn in an old beamer, transporting coke for the nigerian cartel bumping techo while high on coke.

Bretty good

Can make easy money doing ok jobs

Can walk safe at home at night

Enough cash to go on holiday, buy shit, eat healthy.

The only bad thing between then and now is the amount of foreigners reside here.

Then again, I must be honest since I'm using Reddit spacing for the first time in my life.

Shit sucks, can't buy a house if you aren't together and both working, boomers had it all and we are fucking poor compared to them.

I hate everything.

Nothing bad ever happened.

>at one time the EU worked beautifully

what was europe like in the 17th century?

Like this

youtu.be/-8H4GKg-mYQ

Shit.

It was whiter, but everybody was still obsessed with political correctness and diversity. Leftist politics were probably more popular than they are now and most people were still living in a utopian bubble. Basically the same as now, just without the refugees and terrorist attacks. Calm before the storm.

>ywn dance like that

It was ramping up to what we see today. The innocence of the 90s was fading, 2001 happened. Crime started to increase etc.

while world was betyer then

Lel

Fucking americans never cease to make me laugh

this

good :=)

Not that many niggers and shitfaces around so better
Now you even find those subhumans in the fucking countryside

10 times worse

heaven on earth

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab

The United States without guns and niggers. Imagine!

retard , shit was much better back then

there was near to no migration
people had money
there was no pc that would make us the virgins we are

nice but there were still three lads in my school class called mohammed.

87-97 were the golden years 97-07 were acceptable and 07-17 have seen an accelerated decline far far more degenerate than the previous decade

Better

Different because it wasn't the Anglos who ruled the world, it was us.

I remember early 2001 when the Stockholm police found a dead women. Every news outlet talked about it for 3-4 weeks, my family sat at the dinner table talking about it, etc etc.
It turned out that her ex-boyfriend killed her.

Either way, that was actually very rare in Sweden back then. Really goes to show how much the country has changed because of immigration and the agenda. Sad as hell.

I used to go to Vienna on weekends before the muzzie invasion.

s-a-d