Speaking of awan

he was subbed to a handful of interesting youtube channels, i want to share what i know about them.

note these specific channels

all located near the DC area.

the Seven _____ ______ series of channels is massive.

no idea which of the girls he "knew", or if he actually did "know" one - but it is my opinion that he must have known one.

here are all of their channels that he *WASN'T* subbed to.

ultimately - i believe that he had met with each of these sketchy bot-view-driven operators, and knew them somehow.

there are thousands if not tens-of-thousands of stupid little family vlogs and superhero channels, and he was very selective about those which he subscribed.

i have names and addresses on all of these operators, (except for seven super...they're again, ALL OVER the place, and with a heavy rotation of new kids, it's impossible to track who he was watching) and they are all within a half day's drive (three within an hour) of his residence.

he had his fingers in all sorts of the wrong kinds of pie.

this is a bot

what?

how is this possible?

muslims are pedos. what's new.

if he were "just a pedo", (and why are you trying to normalize that, btw?) then he'd be subbed to a ton of these channels.

he's only subbed to a handful, out of thousands, and they are all based out of a very tight area around where he lived.

this isn't a coincidence.

or do you mean that you're a bot?

yes

really makes me think

Bump for justice

HE IS A FUCKING BOT IT IS AN UNUSED CHANNEL

>Awan-Pizza connection confirmed

Bumping, this is pretty interesting. Good work OP.

That's fucking weird. Especially that seven super girls channel. Who actually runs these channels?

He uploaded videos and created playlists... Doesn't seem like a bot to me.

Why are you trying to shut this down?

no, it isn't an unused channel, it's an abandoned channel.

big difference.

also, if he's a bot *now* then he ties in to the elsagate problem.

each channel is run by a legit family, they are real people, profiting from e-celeb status. millions of monthly views.

who tells them how to run what they run?

no clue.

if you dig hard enough, you can find names and addresses too. they don't always cover up their license plates, or the street names behind them, or whatever...they are real people and can be found.

if i can do it, and so can you!

Just like the Spiderman/Elsa stuff where some unknown person or group is paying the channels and/or directing them in the same way. Same exact thumbnails/songs/costumes, etc.

checked.

yeah - that's what it seems like.

and if he's in contact with these specific groups, AND an IT guy, AND on a work visa, AND, AND, AND....maybe he knows the next step up in management.

Bumping again. This deserves attention.

Bumping

Its an ARG. Alternate reality game.

oh you.

the ARG was separate. they were opportunistically jumping on the "hey everyone look at the elsagate problem".

proven to be unrelated.

you, though, friend, you're a live one.

i like you - tell us more about it. i'll give you $5.

don't you wish you had your brother's password?

holy shit, the stuff you'd delete!