White Islam

Time to take the Muslim pill and save the White civilization. Why aren't you a White Muslim yet?

>traditionalist family values
>women have no rights, just as they're supposed to
>faggots are outlawed and punished by death
>absolutely no degeneracy allowed
>powerful allies all over the world
>red-pilled about so called "freedom"

I think it's pretty obvious at this point the the White man has only one way to salvation

Stop trying Machmud.

Nobody like your pedophile , jeoyless totalitarian death cult here

Back to your goat while praising Muhamutt , Piss be upon him

Sage and hide

White Islam will never happen

Stop this bad joke

You, liberals, will regret it when all sane, traditionalist Whites join our forces against degeneracy. You'll get your deserved stoning.

Wait, I get all of that, and all I have to do is subordinate myself to sandpeople? What a bargain!

Only one force is capable of overthrowing the Jewish yoke - it's Islam. Subjugate yourself to Allah and preserve your race.

>Time to take the Muslim pill and save the White civilization. Why aren't you a White Muslim yet?
Because western civilization is about free speech and science. And both of these are impossible under primitive religion.

You are being played into generating the hatred necessary for your...

Are you such a fool?

Haven't you learned anything from history.
Your religion doesn't matter if you look like the "bad guy"
They will still hate you for being white.

Why do Muslims worship the moon?
Why does Allah have 3 daughters but no son?

>Nobody like your pedophile , jeoyless totalitarian death cult here
You don't have to like it, Malte-Sören, as long as you either convert, pay jizyah or get your head chopped off.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? No one is interested in your bullshit fairy-tale religion. So go fuck off, faggot.

>Because western civilization is about free speech and science
That is the code word for degeneracy. At least Islam will put them in their place.

>They will still hate you for being white.
Their hatred won't matter at all when they're stoned to death. That's we need White Islam.

To all fearful White Westerners.. Guess what we'll do to SJWs when we come to power? And we'll let you to preserve the White race from them using the traditionalist principles of Islam

Stick to your black dick shitposting, Roach. Poo in loos are closer to us than you are

>Take a cock out of your mouth so another can be rammed into your asshole

Mohammed plz

>Stoning
2peaceful4me

I don't get you, libshits. You don't want to be like based Chechens?

Look at them, they're White, they're based, they punish faggots, and they're Muslim.. That is your only chance

Because it's a belief system for retards and lunatics.

>white

LOL NO

Do you dare to say it in his face?

Minarets look disgusting
Beer and sausage is an integral part of many European cultures

There are White Muslims such as Bosnians. There are Persians and pure blooded Arabids who easily pass for White, especially in America.

I am Christian and always will be but Islam is strong because it has not been infiltrated by jewish cultural-Marxism.

Read the writings of Muslims explorers like Ibn Buttata and the Great Prophet himself, they traveled throughout Africa and documented the nature of the Negroid very well.

Exactly. Islam can be both for whites and against niggers.