Sup Forums got conned into supporting this man

>Sup Forums got conned into supporting this man
AHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXODGahChBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D-d-drain the s-swamp

LOOK, WE KNOW WE FUCKED UP OKAY???? YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP RUBBING IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sup /sg/ shitskins

Good thing I voted for Hilary. She won the popular vote, you know. Besides, pol was never pro-Trump anyway.

BRING THE BOYS BACK HOME

Bate

that's like, a single fucking battalion. who actually cares. they probably need it over there.

It makes sense. They loved Bush. Bush was their guy. Now they have Bush 2.0

REMINDER THAT EVERYONE AGAINST FIGHTING TERRORIST ON AFGHANISTAN IS A RUSSIAN SHILL.

It's probably a brigade combat team. A battalion is only like 1200-1500 people. Still not a big deal.

Removing them all would be preferable but the ANA are fucking pathetic so within 6 months of us leaving it's going to be completely overrun again by insurgent forces being held in reserve in Pakistan.

>Removing them all would be preferable

Obama tried that and created ISIS

I can never understand this schadenfreude. We're upset that Trump is continuing with foreign interventions.

Aren't you upset? Are you really just going to say "I told you so" as the house is on fire because we picked the wrong fire extinguisher?

You are one sad, sad loser.

So this...is the power...of Antifa
Whoa

The people who voted for reform care. America First.

Eh. I understand the situation trump and we are in. Iraq was a shitshow when we left in a hurry. We'd make such a vacuum by leaving that keeping a lid on things with a relatively low level commitment is far from the worst thing.

Theres trillions of dollars worth of lithium under Afghanistan among other valuable minerals. Better we keep it out of Chinese hands. They'd be the first ones to invade if we left.

We should have supported Hillary.

>They'd be the first ones to invade if we left.

Why is this our problem?

Didn't Trump say he was against the war but also against leaving

Is this an Official number?
No
Even it it were true, then that's what the Generals feel they need to glass more Paki kebab so more good times ahead.

Handing trillions of dollars of valuable natural resources to our strategic rival is not the best move we could make.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXODGahChBM

I am upset. But I'm even more upset that Sup Forums bought into the con. Republicans, regardless of how populist they pretend to be, will never be antiwar. There's too much money on war and Conservatives are the biggest coporate shills.

>Inb4 muh Hillary
Cooperate democrats war mongers too. They're basically neocons. If you don't want war, you must go further left.

yeah i'm not sure why we'd want to completely eliminate our presence altogether. keep enough guys and gear on a base in trashcanistan or wherever just seems like a wise move considering the kind of bullshit the natives get up to around there. at least then they can kill anyone who gets too uppity.

that's retarded. nobody who had a brain on his shoulders actually had some weird, arbitrary, 'not one american soldier in nations where oil, precious metals, and geopolitical influence are key strategic assets to our nations safety and prosperity'. people just didn't want large scale interventions that have no clear purpose except maybe for guarding poppy fields for some nefarious spook reason.

so... get real. america has at least a liason force in almost every single nation on earth and if that's what you were trying to vote against and that's what you thought trump wanted to get rid of for some unclear reason, then you probably shouldn't have been voting at all because you're pretty stupid.

or, lets be realistic. you're either shilling or trolling here.

Why do you find strange this fact?

the naivety astounds me.

i really think that the voting age should be 35, the same age that you can become president.

wait, i'm a nazi. nevermind.

WHY DID I VOTE FOR THIS GUY?
EVERY SINGLE DAY I WANT TO KILL MYSELF FOR HAVING HIM SUCCEED!!!

T-thin r-red l-line. -obama

From what I've heard, McMaster wanted 80k troops to Afghanistan. I guess he's sending some troops to please the shitty ass generals who'll probably backstab him in the future.

That's what he was saying. No one wants troops there, but it's a necessity.

>Supreme Court vacancy.
Main reason I voted for him.

You're actually defending cuckservative imperialism. Amazing. Sup Forums has come full circle.

>>Sup Forums got conned into supporting this man

Dems got conned into supporting this CUNT!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!

The Empire lives forever, worm.

stay out of politics. nobody needs another whiny liberal weeping about how cruel we are to the backwater shitskin nations in order to extract valuable resources.

Next time don't choose a shit candidate and you may actually have a chance. Now fuck off back to Huffpo or Salon LEFT FAIRY.

>Sup Forums got conned into supporting this man
AHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAA
That is supposed to be a topic? SHIT FOR BRAINS.

He's turning into a shitty neocon - what next, no wall?

IF IT PISSES OFF THE LEFT IT'S GOOD WITH ME.

We just want our income taxes lowered you idiot

>She won the popular vote
Which means absolutely squat

Just maybe having a continuous war in Afghanistan might actual be to our benefit in the West. Not an war with a actual end goal of peace or even winning, but a war that we fight if only to keep a rotating population of our soldiers active and engaged.

At home, people are employed making munitions and weapons, and those that sign paper to get into uniform will always have a place to fight and hone their skills. It's practice for everyone. It's a good thing.

Think of Afghanistan as a game preserve.

I know that feel bro. I shouldn't have let Sup Forums coax me into voting for that buffoon!

>We left Iraq in the hands of security forces and local militias numbering hundreds of thousands
>A small upstart group of Islamic radicals sweeps through the area using 'captured' American hardware
>This small upstart group continues to gain power until a massive political change happens in the US
>Suddenly they start losing

Wow it's almost like ISIS was funded by the CIA. Wow. Just Wow.

Afghanistan is a lost cause I don't understand why burgers even trying anymore. 4000 troops will change nothing and only thing this will bring is more dead American soldiers.

ISIS without funding would have never came out as a state.