Donald Trump's 57 most outrageous quotes from his Arizona speech

archive.is/gjoJt

What do you think of these 57 outrageous quotes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=he1S9fZHcK4
youtu.be/gxwe16H2g9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical lefty strawmen.

WTF, none of them are even outrageous.

Racist

I screencapped a shot of Don Lemon after the rally last night.

But the headline says they're outrageous

>CNN is doing buzzfeedtier listicle articles now
jesus, just put it out of its misery

Now this is shitposting

>Chris Cillizza

Scumbag-at-large

>number 3
>"they won't show the crowd"
>the camera always shows the crowds, have for months and years
I'm done with this bullshit article

>Here's some outrageous quotes!
>the entire speech

CNN goes into the garbage.

I liked all of them

>look how silly this man talks
Trump speech was a bunch of nothing, but jesus Christ CNN is buzzfeed now.

They are living in a hysteria bubble. Everything that does not agree with them 100% is literally hitler.

There is no logic that can get through to them, there is "always something else" even if you somehow shut down all of their nonsense.

They have so convinced themselves that they are right, so any evidence to the contrary is evil and racist, and any made up hokum supporting their side, even if it's just circular logic with zero actual facts, is rock solid.

Eventually if you get through all of their """factual""" arguments, as they argue like kikes and poke a hole in your counter based on an irrelevant technicality then spin off on an even more irrelevant tangent. Even then, it all boils down to "fuck you" or "muh 6 gorillion" or some other bullshit appeal to emotion rather than fact.

What do you think of these stupid statements by King Nigger:

>If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.
>The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.
>Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.
>Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states. I think one left to go?
>I've got 2 daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.
>My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.

IT BEGINS, the downfall of the Cuckhold, Not News

Every one of them correct and relatable.

Heh

BREAKING NEWS: Freddy Krueger and Jason Vohrees fighting at Camp Crystal Lake no one safe!

TRUMP: They are both bad guys, sad!

MSM:
TRUMP REFUSES TO DISAVOW JASON VORHEES

TRUMP IS JASON VORHEES SYMPATHIZER

TRUMP IS LITERALLY JASON VORHEES

IMPEACH TRUMP FOR BEING JASON VORHEES

All the lying kikes from CNN should be lined up and shot.

>The left completely dropped muh Russia
>now they're trying to keep the nazi lie alive
They'll be out of steam by 2018, and completely defeated by 2020.

It amazes me that they don't realize how bad the logic is

DOES DONALD TRUMP CONDONE MURDERING TEENAGERS WITH A MACHETE?

its funny how the russia shit just went up in smoke

sometimes i go on reddit /r/politics to get pissed off at all the retards on there. literally every single article is just DRUMPF IS OVER?!!

the plebbit users just suck at the propaganda teats

>>Good morning ladies and gentlemen
>FUCKING TRUMP ASSUMED OUR GENDERS, IMPEACH
>>It's an honor for me to be with people like you
>FUCKING MEGALOMANIAC RETARD
>>This is a beautiful place
>ALL PLACES ARE BEAUTIFUL #BEAUTYAGAINSTTRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Basically this, right?

This.
I'm starting to find mindless trump hate less funny and more depressing at how close minded and lacking in self awareness half the population are.

>57 quotes
Why not just say the whole speech at this point?

MAGA
A
G
A

>its funny how the russia shit just went up in smoke
It's not funny.
An effort was made by US government agencies to smear a Presidentiual candidate as a foreign agent.
This continued into a campaign to topple an Elected and sitting President.
A seditious campaign against the lawful government was waged by current and former civil servants, powerful corporate interests, foreign actors, and overmighty special interests.
It is not "funny" that they have been able to slink back into the night when their plans fail.

THERE'S A LOT OF LOVE IN HERE

>these smug, smarmy quips are what news is supposed to be in 2017

Trump and his cabal are funding the antifa and the neo nazis at the same time to deflect from the Russia connections. Its a maneuver straight out of Putins playbook

youtube.com/watch?v=he1S9fZHcK4

Why didn't this clown just post a transcript of the whole speech?

Thank you for archiving. I got 4 bullet points in before I felt the need to chug aids.

checked
>agree

At 33:55 I really thought he was going to really Name them....Full Phoenix Speech: youtu.be/gxwe16H2g9U

At 33:47 sorry...

lol what they never show the crowd

>Chris Cillizza
@CillizzaCNN
6602 ROCKMONT CT FALLS CHURCH VA 2204

For people that may lack experience in arguing with liberals, this post describes EXACTLY how such an argument with them plays out. Every. Single. Time. It really is unbelievable.

>57
Holy shit CNN are like those autists start their own thread and just keep replying to themselves.

I was watching on Fox so idk, but can someone confirm some things for me that watched on CNN or some other channel. Did they really start turning off the cameras when Trump started calling out the fake media about Charleston? And did they ever actually show the crowd? Fox did right after he brought it up.