Tl;dr

I've been with a Vietnamese girl for 3+ years. She's loyal but boring. Wants to get serious (ie. married) and have kids in the future.

My plan is to save enough money to pay some cutie to have a child with me, then raise it with my Vietnamese gf.

problems:
1. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Poland to have a paid arrangement like that
2. "surrogate" mother might fuck me over in many ways
3. gf will probably disagree

what's the right play Sup Forums?

well the plan is to have a white kid so not very relevant

>gf will probably disagree
I think this is your first issue, i dont know about poland but you can arrange surrogate contracts that will stop her from jewing you.

Maybe if I showed her info about hapas' mental issues and show how asian the kids would look. She's told me numerous times how ugly Vietnamese people are.

Also raising a mixed kid in Poland seems really wrong

why not just adopt a kid?

>find surrogate under the table
>impregnate her
>convince your cong wife that adoption is better, think of all those poor children in need of parents, so sad etc.
>get your surrogate to put the baby up for adoption, join same adoption agency
>surrogate picks you, you pay her in secret

You adopt your own white baby. nobody has to know, not even your wife

It's ogre. Neck yourself, sexpat loser.

Kidnap a child and raise it yourself

Fuck, dude, I mean, I'm all for the preservation of western culture, but fuck you.

Personally i would call it child abuse to raise a mutt, much more so in Poland. Surely she has to see the same view, but it is still personally insulting not wanting to have your partners kids, if it would be the other way around there is no way you would agree, so ease into it and dont get too much into race issue as she might get offended.

Don't know, in my opinion mixed European-Asian people look good. They will also be healthier.

My friend is half-Russian half-Indian mix and he is big and strong as fuck.

Don't take your white kid away from its white mother. Dump that third world whore, get a white wife and do it right.

how much did you pay for her?

Gonna agree with this. Stand up for what you want, don't pussyfoot around and try to have it both ways. OP, a faggot as usual.

If you are not willing to have a child with your own wife simply because of her race, you are a villain of the lowest order. True marriage is based only upon love; yours is a fraud and a sham. Either have the conviction of your choice, or leave her.

sexpat? There is a reasonably big Vietnamese community in Poland you idiot

this sounds great. My worry is plans like this have too many moving parts

what are you so offended by? Hapas are super likely to have mental issues, I don't want to do this to my kid.

well I want my own kid

kys nigger

Unless you intend on setting up an arrangement with a Vietnamese sperm-donor to impregnate her with Vietnamese children, you're asking her to be the female equivalent of a cuck raising the children of people completely unrelated to her while having no children of her own.

It's not going to work, if you love her accept the fact you already crossed the race-mixing Rubicon and just have the mixed kids and do your best to raise them right. If you don't love her and are just with her out of convenience then break up with her and stop wasting your time and hers.

Whatever you do though don't make a life altering decision just to get the approval of Sup Forums.

This OP, don't fall for the happa meme, most of them are perfectly fine. If you plan on marrying your gf and living your life together there is no reason to not have kids with her.

You browse Sup Forums too much.

Why are you staying with her? Why not just dump her and get a white wife?

This

>She's told me numerous times how ugly Vietnamese people are.
she should be okay with you having a white kid then right? Why would she want to pass her ugly genetics onto an innocent child...

>My friend is half-Russian half-Indian mix
It's amazing how common this counter-intuitive mix is. I guess it comes from Russia and India's history of good diplomatic relations as well as their relative proximity..

Whats with all the Vietnese in Poland?

Do they even learn to speak Polish or is it like the huge Chinese diaspora here in NYC where most only speak Chinese and some dont even bother to learn English.

She's great, that's why. I don't really mind anything about her, except that her kids would be halfies.
well if some men agree to be cucks, can't there be women who would too?

First off, am 6"0, have an exwife and a white baby with her, so this comes from a place of pure empathy: I have a friend whose wife, after sex, brought up sperm banks, because he's short. He's one of the best dudes I know, and he was even coming to me like "I don't know what to do, man", not even like "fuck that bitch!", so it's even worse. My heart fucking breaks for him every day. I don't know what they decided to do, but his eyes are a little less bright, he has black hair, and his "son" is blonde.

Imagine how you would feel to be told "you're good enough to fuck and live with and stuff, but we can't trust society to be as accepting as I am, now can we? It's not that big of a deal, just, you know, don't pass down your genes".

His father was an Indian (brahmin) businessman who worked in Russia back in 90's.
We also have a different half-Indian friend, and he is also swole as fuck, is in marketing business as well.
First-gen mixed children (given that their parents are not degenerates) really win on their genetic lottery.

How white are you? If you have mostly Asiatic features like most people claiming to be 'white' then it wouldn't make much of a difference. Just be aware that depending upon what generation she is, the environmental problems of her homeland could lead to health problems. Also how old is she?

oh look the shariablue anti-white brigade has arrived

>how white are you

are you dense or what, can't you see my flag. She's 21

>Can't you see my flag
Yes I can, I have no illusions about how many non-whites/mostly Asian heritage Eastern Europeans are historically. Same for other areas generally considered 'white'

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes? Is your hair thin or thick, are your eyes slightly curved? If you have dark colored eyes, hair, facial hair, body hair, your hair is thin, your eyes have slight curve, you're mostly Asiatic ancestry and it wouldn't matter much if you reproduced with another Asian. Just be aware that many in South East Asia also have Negro ancestry, a lot of Philippines for example. The shape of the nose is the biggest give away most of the time. If she's void of Negro ancestry, and you're mostly Asian yourself, then go for it.

>21
Still should be good for reproducing unless her family was around for agent orange or has a history of smoking.

dude I have light (not blonde, but light) hair and blue eyes, also there are few people like you describe in Poland. We're not like Russia, don't clump all the EE together

i feel a level of hatred for you that defies articulation

leave her ornhavung a fulfilling life with ur.. ur a polak so basically a chink nigger anyway

>I have light hair and eyes
I would suggest finding a similar women to reproduce with then. There are plenty of Asians globally, and plenty of mostly Asian ancestry-white mixes already. Why keep around a Asian girl when you can do better?

>There are few people like you describe in Poland
This is true, but there are still a fair amount. Poland has many of mostly Germanic heritage too though.

>We're not like Russia
Also true

>Don't clump all of EE together
I apologize, I was speaking generally for sake of connivance

you must be on the wrong board

whether u want to believe it or not racemixing provides more good looking children than it does with same race

McCain's plane

This is hybrid vigor tier wrong

I don't think I can do better. She's cute and makes me laugh

This is true. Two health, robust individuals of different races produce the best children. Obviously, you would not want to marry a ghetto rat Sheila with an IQ 80 or some psychopatic gook, but if your partner is intelligent and healthy and of different race, then your progeny will really be more robust and healthy. It's the wisdom of the people - old blood must be joined by new blood to breed good children. You know, those indigenous tribes of North Asia or Africa, from time to time they would mate with white explorers to keep their blood strong, introduce new genes into their population. This is the same idea.

>I don't think I can do better
This is low self worth perception you have user, you can do better if you are as you say. I have stuck in poor quality relationships in the past because it was what I thought I should have.

>She's cute and makes me laugh
This can be applied to majority of women. Women are not complicated things, their value derives from lack of harmful experience and susceptibility to be molded to your values. Try to be more confident in yourself and aim higher

Every one of you believed I have a gf. What's happened to this site

>Two health, robust individuals of different races produce the best children
>if your partner is intelligent and healthy and of different race, then your progeny will really be more robust and healthy.
If you have two healthy, high quality individuals of the same ancestry, you will also produce quality offspring. There is no reason to think of differing ancestry will produce better quality under similar circumstances (quality of parents)

>they would mate with white explorers to keep their blood strong
Natural hierarchy of life, poorer quality benefit from higher quality, higher quality do not benefit. If you are Negro, of course you will benefit from mixing with Human Asian or White. If you are Asian, of course you will benefit from mixing with white. But white does not benefit, white declines

Well, if you're looking at helping the White race, just break up with her and marry a good, White, Christian woman.

Or you might as well breed with the gook. Even if you convince her to adopt a white kid, that kid would look at you and

>What's happened to this site
Liars like you apparently

>I-I was just pretending to have a gf, HA!
There is a comic for this that ends with jokster crying