Question for Greeks on this board:

Question for Greeks on this board:

If Greece had to ally with either Turkey or Russia, whom would you prefer and why?
Would your answer change if you could replace either Erdoğan or Putin with a new leader for their respective country?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecenturionreport.com/single-post/2017/08/23/First-Amendment-Audit---Union-Pacific-Railroad-Police---Automotive-Lot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_consumption_in_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turkey is much more closer and stratecigally more important, greece and turkey would rule the region not even mentioning both countriest would literally have boshoprus and aegen sea+cyprus. also army would be tremendous even for the USA

I dont think they asked Question to Turkish Shill.

Turkey is rightul Greek clay, fuck off roach

I thought Greeks were Turkish people?

>Ally with their Orthodox brother against their literal century long rapist

It'd make Greek the Apex cucks of the world, surpassing us and Sweden by a large margin

Not a greek but if any greek would side with turkey over russia their ancestors would literally be spinning in their graves

Wrong wording ,kek

I meant siding with turkey against Russia

Last year they all said Russia. I don't think anything has changed.

>Remember kids, Russia is bad n shit. More at the news at 11

LOL. Russia all the way!

Too bad you didn't rape them hard enough roach, otherwise they would suck your cock, just like kosovo, albania or bosnia.
Hell last time i met in France a "french" bosniac islamist. He told me how he was proud that his family got converted to islam because of the ottoman. He's a big erdogan shill also.

Not an argument

>R-russia is evil
Amrilard propaganda works like clockwork worldwide.
And to think you're both Orthodox

Kys cuck

>orthodox brothers
>helped gain independence
>Russia has tried winning over Greece in the past
>taking advantage of the trade and monies that could be made with the outcast country no European wants to trade with because MUH RUSSIA
>turks literally coming here and fucking shit up constantly like lighting forests on fire across the nation
If Erdogan was replaced we could get along better maybe since he literally wants to bring back the Ottoman Empire but there is no way in hell we'd ever pick Turkey over Russia

A wise man said if youre given 2 choises pick the 3rd

what? the entire of anatolia didnt even use to be turkic people

Maybe I got baited but jesus fuck

>Glaz v literally who

gee i wonder

russia is a fucking mess, over 70% of their income comes from oil and gas, every third person dies from alcoholism (if i remember correctly), overall their country is fucked, they have no strong allies... shut trades with russia and they will slide deep.. putin just does good propaganda... they have a anual military budged of 60 billion (us airforce has 170billion) ... but on the other side greeks would be fucking cucks if they side with the roaches

turkey my dude

I would prefer the alliance that would ensure Greece had more control over the straits of Bosporus, the Aegean Sea and Cyprus.
Russia and Turkey start bidding pls.

stop this everyone is islamist in turkey memes

Greek knows how to use "whom." Maybe 1% of the Anglosphere uses it correctly.

#First #Amendment #Audit - Union Pacific #Railroad #Police - Automotive Lot
thecenturionreport.com/single-post/2017/08/23/First-Amendment-Audit---Union-Pacific-Railroad-Police---Automotive-Lot CRAZY SHIT MUST SEE

Don't forget to use your spartan helmets when you unite Russia against roachland in a future war

r u retardet, if you ask anyone in ethnic albania about turkey... about 95% will tell you that they are our enemy... sure every country has its dumb 5%, am I right france?

>every third person dies from alcoholism
>Westcucks unironicall believe this
Kek

Also
>Just parroting shit he heard in the latest 17L10 (or seomthing like that) video
You call yourself redpilled?
Don't you have any amount of agency or independent thought?

ITT What happens when you lose your religious identity to the corruption of leftist politics

>mimimimi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_consumption_in_Russia
read about the impact its even 52% hahaha

Fuck turks...well that's a given.
Fuck russians too.
Russia is said to plan selling s400 to the roaches.
Nato and the usa-ians, especially when clinton was president, supported turkey with all their power, that's when 1996 happened, that's when kurds got screwed, that's when otsalan was given to the roaches.
There is no ally to greece. Usa was shilling for turks and now the roaches are turning their back on them.
You played yourselves usa-ians. You know are selling f35 to roaches, they have s400 that make your stealth aircrafts obsolete(remember the f117 that have fallen in yugoslavia? Russians took it and made s400 and s500)

>2011 report
Why not 1989 or 1900?

It is almost a half lower now, from 18 liters per man/year in 2011 to 10 in 2016

Είμαστε έθνος ανάδελφο. Αυτό αkριβώς σkεφτόμουν kαι άνοιξα το παρόν νήμα. Τουλάχιστον με μια συνεργασία με την Τουρkία θα ελέγχαμε όλον τον Βόσπορο kαι το Αιγαίο. Και θα μπορούσαμε να εξασφαλίσουμε kαι kαλύτερες συνθήkες επίλυσης του kυπριαkού.

Με τους Ρώσους τι θα kερδίζαμε; Εισαγωγή χιονιού; Ίσως φθηνό πετρέλαιο. Σιγά. Ουσιαστιkά θα χάναμε αυτό που μας kάνει ιδιαίτερους σαν χώρα, που είναι ο έλεγχος μιας από τις σημαντιkότερες ναυτιλιαkές οδούς στον kόσμο, kαι η διατήρηση του μεγαλύτερου εμποριkού στόλου στον πλανήτη. Και θα τα δίναμε όλα αυτά στην Ρωσία, που ουσιαστιkά θα kέρδιζε το μοναδιkό πράγμα που της λείπει (έξοδος στα ζεστά νερά) για εισαγωγή χιονιού.

Όχι ευχαριστώ. Με τους Τούρkους έχουμε σοβαρές διαφορές, αλλά kαkά τα ψέματα. Τα έτη που το Αιγαίο ήνηkε σε ένα kράτος, αυτό το kράτος ήταν το ισχυρότερο στην υφήλιο. Το ανατολιkό Ρωμαϊkό kράτος ήταν kυριολεkτιkά η ισχυρότερη πολιτιkή δύναμη kατά την αkμή του, όπως kαι οι Οθωμανοί ενίοτε.

Για να 'μαι ειλιkρινής στην ιδέα αυτό που με ενοχλεί περισσότερο είναι το ενδεχόμενο επιμειξία με τους Τούρkους, λωλ.

τρου,ειδιkα το τελευταιο

>greek ally with turks
>ever

anyone who unironically try to justify this is an albanian (((refugee))) living in greece

>(((refuegee)))
they always lived there, but thats another story

If the Turks were christian I would be support a federation, since they'd basically be Greeks genetically anyway.

>kurdistan ftw

I wouldn't say they're Greek per se. They're mutts, something like 50% native (Greek, Anatolian, Armenian, or otherwise depending on the region), 20% Turkmen (ie. Turkified Persians) and 30% Balkan imports (be it Greek, Slav or Albanian). So, I'd actually be more worried if they were Christian and nothing prevented them from mixing with Greeks, lol.

Provided that we'd dominate them administratively and that there was some mechanism that would prevent Greco-Turkish babies, or at least Greco-Turkish babies in Greece, I'd have no problem with a Greek-Turkish federation.

t.albanian shill
I was in Albania, you all support Turks no matter how dumb it is.

>implying we need ally to deal with turkshits.

Whichever is more beneficial to russia.
In this case turkey.
This is politics not personal preferences.
Russia is not controlled over an idiotic monarch anymore, its controlled by someone who does not make choices based on feelings.

Putin is obviously trying to befriend turkey because of one factor:The Bosphorus Strait.
The russian navy would be stuck in the black sea if they dont suck up to them.

Dude,Russia has an historical bond with Greece and Serbia, for centuries, and also both europeans
Turks were historical enemies of Greece.

>HURR DURR MUH NAME IST HANZ AND I CAN NOT INTO READING PROPERLY

Like they always lived in Switzerland?
>WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHIEET
>WE WUZ PROTO EUROPEANS N SHIEET
Stop larping nigger everyone knows you are roach seed in denial, the Serbs should have purged you after ww1

What makes you think they have any choice? The greeks will do what their masters in brussles will tell them. Thats what they get for being leftist cunts