Jesus Christ she really does sound like a fucking robot

Jesus Christ she really does sound like a fucking robot

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41028024/hillary-clinton-my-skin-crawled-in-trump-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/flOY_y8L5ko
youtube.com/watch?v=LOetkFopHK0
youtube.com/watch?v=2TtxtSlxd5I
youtube.com/watch?v=zg3Ouup_09o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Is. Not. Okay. I. Thought.

Exactly. It's unreal how monotonic her voice can get

holy shit it's been almost a year since you lost stop making excuses you dumb old hag no one cares anymore

You'd have a monotone voice too if you were on as many drugs as she is. Take away the sedatives and Xanax, and she's sound like pic-related.

I miss this guy

I wonder what he's doing now

Fucking victim complex.

CRAAAAAWWWLLLIIING IIIINNN MYYYY SKIIIINN, WIITH TRUUUUMMP IIII CANNNOOOTTT DEAAAAAALLLL

she is basically bragging to us how she thought up a better comeback a few days later in the shower. sad.

>In the first excerpts from Hillary Clinton's highly anticipated upcoming memoir, the former Democratic presidential candidate said her "skin crawled" during a debate with Donald Trump.

>In audio clips of Clinton reading from the book, "What Happened," which were first obtained by MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday, Clinton recounted her thoughts as she toyed with the idea of telling her Republican rival to "back up, you creep" as he stood behind her during the second presidential debate.

>"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"
>Clinton's memoir, scheduled for release on Sept. 12, is slated to be a postmortem on mistakes she made along the campaign trail and what she called the “devastating” and unexpected loss to President Donald Trump, according to a press release.

>"In this book, I write about moments from the campaign that I wish I could go back and do over. If the Russians could hack my subconscious, they’d find a long list," Clinton said in one part of the book.

my sides can't take anymore

what... the... fuck

she is so fucking weird

Hillary regrets not murdering more people, or having Bill killed to gain sympathy votes

>He was following me around everywhere and making faces and literally breathing down my neck!
>all the images they have show him standing around his chair

it never ends

She claims he didn't intimidate her yet she chooses option A. Which is to act like nothing happened while keeping her cool.

Is she really this brain dead?

>Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"Well, what would you do?"

I wonder who he voted for. What's his name?

>hotsauce
Yes.

Wow, he's a big guy

None of these photos of Trump lurking behind Hillary actually show how close or far he is to her. It could be 5 feet, 10 feet, 20 feet. WE NEED A FUCKING SIDE SHOT.

CRAWWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE ELECTION WOUNDS WILL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLL

>big creep

Some autist paused the video every 30 seconds and plotted points of their position on the stage.

Trump never crossed the middle line of the debate and stayed in his area.
Hillary crossed over into trumps side multiple times.

>Is that what the voice of globalism sounds like after you sell your soul to the devil?

>Donald Trump stands within 10 feet of Hillary Clinton during a debate.
>He's a Creep.
>Joe Biden feels up every little girl within groping distance for decades.
>He love's kids!

Democrat logic.

>I kept my cool
>and wrote a shekelnet book bitching about how I kept my cool nearly a year later

The memes are real. Did she hire a Sup Forumstard as ghostwriter?

>I kept my cool

Yeah, like on election night when she had a melt down, locked herself in her room and sent Podesta the molesta out to tell her supporters to fuck off and go home.

Ever notice how Obama, Clinton, Trudeau, all seem to have the same image, style of speech, vacuous content, etc.?

Ever wonder why?

>highly anticipated

So will this one sell more than 3000 copies?

remember when the leftist liberal media took it upon themselves to publicly shame Ken Bone for saying he likes J Law's butthole? Remember how they had literally no reason for doing it besides the slight implication that he might possibly have been a Trump supporter?
That was really fucking weird

>If the Russians could hack my subconscious, they’d find a long list

a long list of people she's ordered need to be killed for crossing her? Remember the last time a President had "a list"?

she's still got plenty more shekels to milk from her stupid supporters

5,000 more child sacrifices to Moloch and she'd have pissed it

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Hillary Clinton fanvid when?

it was a battle for territory, and he wouldn't yield to her like most people do, to her this is creepy because it's alien to her youtu.be/flOY_y8L5ko

>what's his name
Kingpin

>If the Russians could hack my subconscious
The left is a parody of themselves at this point.

this
She was completely shooked and tilt for the rest of the rest debate

Autism confirmed.

>hillary-clinton-my-skin-crawled-in-trump-debate
confirmed reptilian?

confirmed mocking of Chester Bennington

Hill dog suicide inbound

she has no emotion lol.

May Kek see fit to compel her to end her disgraceful existence

"The Jerkstore called Donald and they're all out of *you*!

It's like that episode of Seinfeld

goddamnit, 2 fucking seconds

Such a focus on gender and being uncomfortable around an authoritative man.... It's almost like she's pushing an agenda. Gee, where have I heard this exact same rhetoric before?!

I wonder how she felt when she caught chlamydia for the 8th time from Bill. I'm pretty sure her skin crawling is pretty normal at this point.

They illustrate with telephoto shots where he looks close but is 15 feet away

Such a nasty woman.

Nice to see that fuck Conrad died seven years ago

he stood in one place the entire time- she and the broadcast director set this bs narrative up.

lel I thought exactly that too

Potato Robot...

Honestly, if she can't handle a man walking around her in a high stress situation, male leaders were going to walk over her.

How dare you point out the obvious!

Your NWO re-program has been scheduled.

guys what happened to archivebro... did he die?

Is this the composed face that she talks about at the end of OPs link? kek.

Currently the media is playing exceprts from an upcoming HIllary audiobook. Anyone familiar with media knows that when someone promotes a something they show up on all the shows and give interviews. Bush Sr did this recently with his paintings. THe fact that they have to play audio recordings, and she isn't showing up in person, makes me think she is not healthy enough for public appearances anymore

The real Hillary probably died on 9/11

what do you mean what's wrong with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOetkFopHK0

haha

the bot only links to already archived stuff posted, so archive and next time someone posts this link he can but in with archive link

it's a script not a bot

>My opponent supports right to work. Why aren't I 50 points ahead????

I still can't believe how retarded she is

In the timeline where Trump loses, what would he be doing right now? Would he be wallowing in self-pity in Trump tower writing silly books about how he never actually wanted to win anyway?

Or is this victim complex shenanigans exclusive to Hillary?

I'm pretty sure all straight white men would already be in concentration camps, at this point.

This guy knows.

I wish that autist worked for the BBC.
Why are Brits paying a license fee for them to make videos for Clinton's propaganda and book promotion again?

I cant wait to hear about her justification for not giving a concession speech.

People have been losing presidential elections for hundreds of years all over the world, she seems to be the first person in history to lock her self in her room and have a tantrum.

This is pretty indicative of how things were going to go down if she won, she folds like wet paper as soon as things dont go her way.

From what I hear, they hadn't even written a concession speech because they were that arrogant. So she had nothing to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TtxtSlxd5I

Uncle Joe just can't keep his hands to himself. And little Suzy tried to call for help, but every one watching just laughed at the (((adorable))) scene.

it's been a year and it still causes her pain every single day. The greatest democratic achievement in modern history

MY. SKIN. CRAWLED.

It's quite revealing of the perverted science of optics she is devoted to that she couldn't have known what it would look like on TV until afterwards. as has been noted- Trump's not very close.
She doesn't give a fuck though obviously, She is bold

CRAWLING IN MUH SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY SHALL NOT HEEL

This was Trump at full power, Super-Saiyan God troll level. My favourite event of the 2016 election by far. Trump knew he had to regain control after a weak showing at the prior debate. To make things worse, he was in damage control because of the Access Hollywood remarks. He started off somber and withdrawn, not wanting to reveal his full form until later. With each slow, deliberate drink of water, he slowly absorbed Hillary's energy and confidence. Within about 15 minutes, he had complete control of the platform. It was at this time he began to move away from the podium during her answers and feed off her fear. He stalked that bitch like she was a gazelle with a broken leg. His looming presence, always visible to the cameras as she tried to laugh back her confidence with that shit eating grin. She pretended not to notice or care, but the audience could feel the power shift in the air. Just when Hillary thought she had regained control of the forum, he offhandedly quipped five simple words that won him the election.

"Because you'd be in jail".

He was feeding now, tearing into her neck like a tiger who hasn't fed for weeks. Do you remember her face? The nervous lick smack, the forced smile? She knew it was over then. The additional remarks about a hiring a special prosecutor was just the cigarette after a five course meal. She underestimated him and it cost her everything she had ever worked for. It was an incredible moment to behold.

So she couldnt speak infront of a friendly crowd unless someone wrote a speech for her?

Concession speeches are almost all the same, and they really dont matter in the slightest since its not like stuffing it up will cost you any votes.

Hillary's creepy fake-smile is what makes my skin crawl.

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

FCUKING almost choked on my naan, hummus and spaghetti u fuck

LOL thought about exactly this jesus

i care, the salt pile grows and so does my wealth

THE ARCHITECT

Good analysis. Shit was unforgettable.

youtube.com/watch?v=zg3Ouup_09o

this

well put

I seriously just snotted milk out my nose I laughed so hard

She just wanted to be fucked by trump but she is to up tight to admit it. She sounds like a woman in denial but secretly masturbating in the shower and thinking about trump.

holy fuck I miss election memes.

Christ, I forgot about that giant fucker.

Dude looks like he could eat that guy sitting in front of him whole.

I really thought the latter option was gonna happen in mid-October.

This sounds like some poorly tought erotic literature.
>OMG guys Trump was literally breathing down my neck
>Trump was like hovering over me, I thought he was going to grab me by the pussy
>OMG guys Trump almost raped on the scene with his BWC

>If the Russians could hack my subconscious