Be honest Sup Forums, what is considered pedophilia and is it wrong

I see no problem in a minor fucking as long as it isn't rape
Yes, even if he/she is 9
"Oh but they'll grow up and regret it"
Adults regret too
"But muh religion"
Your religion probably started hundreds of years ago when women married and spilled babies at the age of 15

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If she get her period then it's good to go

>4
>2
>3
>5
>1
prove me wrong

Don't see it like that
the idea that a person should only have sex once mentally developed in order to avoid being 'used' or getting into difficult situation seems very important to me....
even minors can abuse other minors.

I think there should be an age limit even if it is a arbitrary constraint

FPBP

It's biology, deal with it you hyper-cucks

So a retard or a drunk person cant have sex because they may be used?

This, it's nature's way of saying okay.

I'm against paedophilia,but hebephilia is awwright.

The definition of pedo is 12 and under. I blame America for distorting that concept.
Also i'd fug all those girls in OPs pic prob.

Kill
Fuck
Kill
Fuck
Kill

Well;
For drunks it would depend on how drunk: If the person is literally hanging on to the earth just to not fall up, then he's in no position to give consent, if a sober person takes advantage of it then it's obviously abuse.

For mentally retarded it's a bit more difficult, the accepted method is that their care takers are in charge of their relationships as they are considered unable to form safe ones themselves.

>those flags
Everything checks out.

And prior to the 1900s, it would probably be legal (so long as you married them).

Just kill yourself.

>he
lol what?

>Flag

Pottery

Machmud pls. We all know your tastes already

Well saged and reported

I tried to write it in gender-less terms,
I assumed gender-less means you just refer to the person as a 'he' by default.

Typical subhuman pedo. You should be gassed.

pedophilia = sexual interest in childen

definiton of "child" differs a lot from country to country, in my country a child is anyone below the age of 14 and i think that is a good definition

The average age of marriage in England from the age of Elizabeth to the Victorian era was about twenty-five for both sexes.

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much

Tacitus says the same thing of the ancient Germans in his "Germania."

If a woman had sexual relations of any kind outside of marriage in before times, she was shunned by society, as, for example, you may see by reading the book Pride and Prejudice, where, after the character Lydia runs away with a soldier, she is considered as good as ruined unless she marries him.

The conclusion therefore is that paedophilia, or even ephebophilia, has never been normal in Western civilization. In the comparatively fewer cases where a man (say) in his twenties did have relations with (say) a fifteen-year-old, it was only legitimately done in a marriage contracted with the consent of the parents; whereas the people who incessantly make threads of this kind are advocating that older men should be able freely to seduce and use young girls with impunity. It is simple paedophile and ephebophile propaganda, and antithetical to everything decent and good.

Stop trying to make pol look like sickos, you leftie fucks are seriously fucked in the head kys

>those "young" girls
>pedophilia

They probably have more sexual experience at their age than most on Sup Forums.

Why would a leftist post this with a muslim flag
Retard

This

Based roach.

Oh, my bad. I agree btw.

kys roastie

>Oh, my bad
NO APOLOGY GIVE SUBMARINE!

Theese look all healthy and good to go. Heres my 100 dinars...

Pre-puberty sex is wrong. It is not natural.

Post-puberty sex is ok. To be sure puberty is pretty much over and, let's say the 14th birthday is the cut off.

This is what it is here and I think it is a good compromise. 13 is really too young.

How old are these girls?

I would guess
>25
>20-22
>20
>25

gib polak gf

Guess who ran London's infamous child brothels?

Go on Sup Forums? You'll never, ever guess. Uh uh. The same people who spread the rumour that a gentleman could cure his dose of the clap by paying to have sex with a child prostitue virgin, no less.

Take a wild Jack The Ripper style stab in the dark, at the ones who won't be blamed for nothing.

Guess which lobby group opposed the installation of a Legal Age of Consent as a direct result of this inhumanity? I wonder if you'll even know who they are, or have ever even heard of them before.

No idea i just got a random pic cause I need one

I googled this the other day. A pedophile is someone who is specifically attracted to prepubescent children in a sexual way. Laws of consent, and ages of consent, vary from state to state in the US. So, what does that mean? Well, I dunno, but there's certainly this grey area between fully-out-of-puberty and 18 that we all feel makes us a pedophile for enjoying, but really is not wrong or illegal at all. It's even quite natural, if looked at from a biological view point, to enjoy the sexual beauty of a member of our species who is sexually mature.

Does that mean I want to fuck 16 year olds? Well, yes and no, but regardless, my principles allow me to take a step back and say "no, they need to fuck each other. I am not the same as them any more. It would not be fair or right", or something like that, but the gist is that I think it's an inherently damaging relationship, for someone over the age of 19 to be with someone under the age of 17, so I wouldn't "indulge", even if I were tempted.

Pedophilia is a mental illness involving sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Attraction to a fourteen year old with boobs and nice ass isn't pedophilia, in the mental health sense.

But, and this is a big 'but,' it is also important to understand that in the twenty first century it is rarely in a 14 year old girl's best interest to have a romantic or sexual relationship with an older man, and of course there is the legal factor. But denying one's attraction to sexually mature girls and bottling it up leads to unnecessary guilt and development of more serious problems down the road.

>Future Coalburners of America.
They all have the look.

HEY Sup Forums guess who ran Berlin's infamous child brothels inbetween the wars? Chased out of Blighty they relocated to Germany and plied their trade openly and shamelessly, with little kids hooking outside of every major hotel?

You'll never, ever guess, silly Sup Forums. When have you ever been right about something consistently?

>it's ok to take sexual advantage of children because childhood ended sooner thousands of years ago.

In most places around the world it's not the 7th century still, ahmed. I'm sorry your culture is stuck in the dark ages. Well, no, I'm not. I'm just sorry we haven't obliterated your culture yet. Pray to your child-raping prophet we never decide to end you because our apathy is all that stands between islam and the dust bin of history.

Only a fucking muslim could seriously ask that question!

Woman are pretty dumb and irrational at the best of times. Young girls are that taken to an insane extreme, it's best to protect that innocence where possible as any man (nevermind young boys) can take advantage so easily.

You probably only want the age reduced so you can take advantage of some girl as you can't get with 18 year olds. A whole other aspect is the physical difference, a young girl is completely defenceless against a man but that's probably lesser to the mental aspect.

Tl;dr Muslims are pathetic fags and the white degenerates who agree are worse.

How exactly is consensual sex taking advantage
Are you an illiterate retard?
Plus several other moral values are taken from thousand of years ago
Lets end marriages cause it's not the 7th century
Kys

Attraction to anyone who doesn't have big tits/ass or a big cock

Masallah, Muhammad had the first night with Aisha after their marriage, when she was 9 years old. No problem man.
You are either larping or proud of your pedophile prophet.

Not an argument, I came here to say this

Muhammad (PBUH) is a great example to be followed
But my argument lies beyond just following the righteous prophet

children cant consent now fuck off to Sup Forums and jerk off to lolitrash

You might not believe this Sup Forums but there was child prostitution in New York during World War Two. Strangely, the operation that once plagued London and Berlin magically relocated across the Atlantic, somehow. Same MO as Berlin, with wretched little working class white kids hooking outside of big hotels. It wasn't very successful (which says something nice about the Americans at the time) but most bizarrely when the owners of the three brothels were arrested, all charges were dropped and they simply vanished following depositions by a certain powerful lobby group.

I bet you can't guess which one? Hmmmm?

this 2bh

>Carolann Gallow
There is always a fucking white degenerate involved in this nonsense lol
>checking of jewish too

Flag checks out.

When you are so ashamed of your pedo ancestors that you are willing to spread propaganda and conspiracies to prove they were not. Lmao

A girl is property of her father, no one can tell him when he's allowed to start doing her or when he's allowed to have her married.

Well if I'll never guess then tell me, who?

They're about 16 yo.

*rooskie