Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pwK08
money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/media/espn-robert-lee-uva-game/index.html
si.com/tech-media/2017/08/23/robert-lee-espn-decision-pull-announcer-broadcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is rich

But provide a link

It's been all over the news just use google you stupid kike

He doesn't want to waste his time looking for it, time is money after all.

lol they try to keep the peace by removing a possible cause for outrage and in doing so cause more outrage
This is the entire reason why our country is going to shit in the way that it is
Liberals can't be pleased and no matter what happens it's wrong. Need a culling

People are raging too much lately if you post links and I didn't want to jump through hoops to create an archive link. Lazy but I don't care.

THIS!

Boycott Spider-man.
I don't want no superhero made by a Lee!

>one, two, three, f-
>...
fpbp

I just turned on the radio and heard it.
I know you're used to cheap Palestinian laborers doing your work for you, but can't you just do a web search.

I get that,
but really if you don't post links to a trusted media outlet (I know it's an oxymoron) you can't really expect anons to trust that it's real.

>People are raging too much lately if you post links and I didn't want to jump through hoops to create an archive link. Lazy but I don't care.
you're the problem, Leaf.

>Lazy but I don't care.
but I hope at some point you find the effort to kill yourself.

Maybe we should push some fake accounts supporting ESPN's decision, post as Shawashika and talk about how seeing that name immediately takes me to a dark place. Blacks are higher on the oppression pyramid than asians, they will throw the Yellow man under the bus to appease the black man.

The resemblance is UNCANNY

>Oh herro, ret's hang the niggeru from trees

Just call him bob lee.

>watching ESPN
It's basically the CNN of sports

There's quite a few news sites covering the story

archive.is/pwK08

"Robert Lee: ESPN under fire for taking announcer off UVA game"
>money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/media/espn-robert-lee-uva-game/index.html

>it is werr that waw so tewwibru, erse we gwow too fond

Spoonfeeding vs being a leaf. Which is the greater crime?

what am i looking at here? maybe i dont get leaf humor but two identical images side by side doesnt mean anythign without context

wonderful....
already went and searched it myself though

Robert Lee is your typical confederate Nazi with typical confederate Nazi parents from the inbred South.

We must do all we can to remove confederate Nazis from the airwaves where there should never be hate such as inbred Nazi Confederate hate.

I learned about these wars on wikipedia and they were horrible atroshitties that all smart city people should condemn and not glamourfy them by naming a poor innocent children that way.

>rongstreet you razy bum move arr your sorrdiers

I don't see race.

>time is money after all

The guy is Chinese, like Bruce LEE....you fucking idiot

All of the fashionable 19 year old girls at Berkley would probably be upset by this. ESPN was afraid to anger them as 19 year old SJWs are a big part of their ratings, after all.

>OH MY, SO SORRY, VERY VERY SORRY, ARR MY FAURT, SOOOOO SORRY

>But provide a link
*provides link*
>already went and searched it myself though

Fucking Jews.

Does this dude have any legal recourse? It would be hilarious to see an Asian dude sue ESPN for discrimination. Let them continue to eat themselves alive.

You may have helped other Goyim....
You did a service

Goddamnit we need to get that race changing app back, this would be the perfect opportunity

This is obviously the fault of white heterosexual males.

Lazy nigguru, get out of the southu
The south wirr rise again senpai

I see no difference

ME IT FOR BEING XENOPHOBIA

You're taking Political Correctness too seriously. If it bothers you on TV don't watch. Your freedom to be a dick is not infringed by someone else being protected from your dickishness.

It actually probably was a bunch of virtue signaling white boys over at ESPN that made the decision tbqh.

MEME IT OF *

Is this real life?

Will antifag call for Jesus statues to come down because Jesus was racist against the jewry money changers? The normies will freak when the animals come for Jesus statues.

Is it just fantasy?

Open Borders for Israel now! Diversity is strength!

From the SI article:

>ESPN later issued additional comments, first to Yashar Ali of New York Magazine and then to other outlets: “No biggie until someone leaked it to embarrass us,” said an ESPN PR spokesperson. “They got their way. That’s what happened. No politically correct efforts. No race issues. Just trying to be supportive of a young guy who felt it best to avoid the potential zoo.”

si.com/tech-media/2017/08/23/robert-lee-espn-decision-pull-announcer-broadcast

it's real, ESPN is very leftist and most of their remaining audience is dumbed down to 3rd grade reasoning.

They are both wearing a tie you
Fucking raciest.

>potential zoo

What fucking idiot would get offended over an asian guy who happens to share an (incredibly common) first and last name with an old dead dude?

Girls with purple hair and thick rimmed glasses.

is not this gravely insulting to blacks?
cnn assumes they are so ignorant and such?

It's insulting to anyone of reasonable and sound mind.

Caught in a landslide...

This timeline

>yashar ali of new york magazine

you cant make this up

>tfw you're name is also David duke and your school will avoid calling your name at graduation

No surprise. CNN is owned by (((Disney))) afterall.