Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>Believes in Christianity

Are any of you guys even from the Middle East? Why would you believe in stories from thousands of years ago that originate across the world from you? That doesn't make any sense.

>inb4 I'm called a kike or a Muzzie

Nope. Judaism and Islam are false religions too. All three of those Middle Eastern religions are false.

Other urls found in this thread:

iep.utm.edu/gnostic/#SH1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Heaven isn't middle eastern, its Universal and sovereign.

Hey Sup Forums,

My apologies. Please forgive this turbotard. There is lead in his water supply and the definition of "quality" was never explained to him.

Reminder: A Hidden flag is an Israeli flag. Schlomo hates Christians even more than nazis.

The first recorded documentation we have of math is from the Sumerians/Babylonians, doesn't mean I'm not going to use it.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Go waste your time somewhere else

>Why would you believe in stories from thousands of years ago
This isn't religion, you might have autism.

Christianity was a brilliant invention by the Jews to get more people worshipping Jahweh. But how do you get gentiles to worship a bloodthirsty evil god? Introduce super nice-guy, Jesus, who grafts outsiders into the tribe of Israel. What a scheme!
But are the gentiles so gullible? Lets have him killed by us Jews to suggest deniability.

Math is universal, and true.

Religions are all false.

>Why would you believe

Are you confessing that when a 10 year old came and told you that believers are silly you stopped searching for a faith that you could trust just to keep an appearance of smartness? I mean, telling people that believing is silly could be a kid's con, how come you fell for it and even consider it an intellectual triumph not to have a faith? I'd say you were conned with a very silly con and in your idiocy you're basing your entire identity arround this stupid fact.

Get bent

see

>Sup Forums
>Believes in Gunpowder

Are any of you guys even from China? Why would you believe in chemical formulas from thousands of years ago that originate across the world from you? That doesn't make any sense.

>inb4 I'm called a Chink or a poo

Nope. Black poweder and Sulphur are false chemicals too. All three of those chemical formulas are false.

West thrived under Christianity. West conquered whole world and was strongest while it was Christian. As soon as atheism followed it started decay

>Why would you believe in stories from thousands of years ago that originate across the world from you?

Why would you accept philosophies of atheism which originate from across the world from thousands of years ago?

Your atheism fad isn't a new thing. It's been around for ages, the fact it hasn't gained any momentum apart from edgy teens and middle aged cucks supporting it online is testament to it being a bad philosophy.

And if you're LARPING as a Pagan, you should know Paganism are the most primitive religions in the world. Thunder caused by Thor/Zeus wanking in the clouds? Give me a break.

the secular jew strikes again

Also US put ''In God we trust'' On money and was 90% Christian and defeated atheist soviet union

Secularism was the problem too. That's when all the degeneracy begun. We literally have anti Christian SJW's to thank for gay pride and children being given sex changing hormones.

These ironically are the same delusional people who support Islam and think Christianity is killing people.

And cosmic.
"Indeed, while the receptive hermeneutical method implies that we have something to learn from a text, the method employed by the Gnostics, which we may call the "revelatory" method, was founded upon the idea that they (the Gnostics) had received a supra-cosmic revelation, either in the form of a "call," or a vision, or even, perhaps, through the exercise of philosophical dialectic. This "revelation" was the knowledge (gnôsis) that humankind is alien to this realm, and possesses a "home on high" within the plêrôma, the "Fullness," where all the rational desires of the human mind come to full and perfect fruition."
iep.utm.edu/gnostic/#SH1c

Atheism is a religion consisting of being afraid of being called silly by others. The origin of this religion comes when an atheist kid tells others that believing is silly. Since that moment onwards, the retarded atheist devotes his whole life to try to appear smart by not believing and builds an identity arround this.
Philosophy and scientists like Rick Strassman have provided sustainable evidence for a reasonable person, but the atheist will deny this and claim there's no evidence, making his only postulation a constant retreat into repetitions of the mantra "no evidence".

>Atheism is a religion consisting of being afraid of being called silly by others. The origin of this religion comes when an atheist kid tells others that believing is silly. Since that moment onwards, the retarded atheist devotes his whole life to try to appear smart by not believing and builds an identity arround this.
>Philosophy and scientists like Rick Strassman have provided sustainable evidence for a reasonable person, but the atheist will deny this and claim there's no evidence, making his only postulation a constant retreat into repetitions of the mantra "no evidence".

What evidence is there that God exists?

I'm amazed at how clever and enlightened you are at such a young age. You are so much smarter than the adults.

>a literal blasphemous kike
Shocker
The atheist/jew would deny God almighty if he appeared omnipresent omnipotent and omnisciently. He'd be unable to verify anything he sensed empirically that someone couldnt attack a day later as cgi or fake records. It's the most laughable argument the kike has.

Yawehism: Ancestor of Christianity
Christianity: Descendent of Yawehism
Judaism: A bunch of salty Babylonians screeching about how much they hate Jesus.

We are heavenly by our likeness to god, his image, our soul's which gives us comprehension, understanding, reason, freewill, and its immortal basically intelligence.. but we are also from earth, as we are made from the slime of the earth, our flesh.

It's the truth, bro. Durr durr, don't you know magic is real?
Heaven isn't real, you retard.

Christianity is built on promises, and everyone of them was realized, or has yet to realize. The precision of each of is actually impressive. Just look at Daniel, who through the king dreams, saw how Babylon would be divided, then how those would be divided, and those, and until rome's fall. Number perfectly.

You do not need to lose your intellectual regards, just because you believe in a religion.

>says there is evidence his imaginary bullshit is real
>when asked to provide it just gets mad
You sure showed him

At the risk of revealing my fedora level, who here has actually read the Bible?

>Unironic talking burning bushes
>Living in the desert for 40 years on no food
>It's cool to kill 20 odd children for making fun of a bald guy
>Instant ear replacements
>No fibres of mixed fabric, no swine, no interest

While I admire Christ, and try to treat everyone with respect and compassion, how can anyone actually believe any of this?

If anything, there is not a another religion that does these promises(not the, he is coming back, but actual events, besides the end of time shit). Even small ones, that apply to the daily lives can be proven to you, by you experiencing it.

Moshe pls go. Kikes dont belong here, and by here i mean anywhere
>puts limitations on God, judge him for being too strong
>judges him for not being strong enough

>Heaven isn't real, you retard.
Prove it.
inb4 burden of proof..

>Heaven is real
Jesus christ was real, who claimed to be the son of god and god who is the king of heaven..
there's your proof.

I'll take gods word on it, you wont, we'll see who's right.

*tips fedora*
kys nigger

Christianity has been a religion in Europe for 1500 years. It has been thoroughly mixed with pagan traditions. Everyone of our ancestors who did anything noteworthy going back 1500 years was most likely Christian. At what time does it become "non middle eastern" and just the european religion? Also Neo pagans btfo, you have no historical reliable myths and practices to actually call upon, just some trumped up bullshit invented by White chirstians themselves... kek the irony.

D&C

How can YOU think about it so obtusely? Obviously it's fiction. Your problem is thinking fictional things are untrue.

"Moreover, instead of attempting to discover the historical connection between the revelation of Christ and the teachings of the Old Testament, Marcion simply rejected the latter in favor of the former, on the belief that only the Gospel (thoughtfully edited by Marcion himself) points us toward complete wisdom (Irenaeus 1.27.2-3; Tertullian, Against Marcion 4.3).

While other Christian thinkers of the era were busy allegorizing the Old Testament in order to bring it into line with New Testament teaching, Marcion allowed the New Testament (albeit in his own special version) to speak to him as a singular voice of authority—and he formulated his doctrine accordingly. "

I'm neither judging him to be to strong nor not strong enough, I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

Which is my point, if it's all metaphor, and obviously not intended to be true, how can you believe in God?
So from a theological point of view, you would discard the old testament? Is that what you're saying?

I think it has to be considered:

Christian-based societies are freer and happier.

Only Christian priests/pastors can cast out demons.

Only Christianity offers salvation of the Soul.

Disagree with me. You can't if you are being honest.