Who's side are you on?

Who's side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuclear Bomb side.

Im on both their sides desu sorry

Refugees welcome :3

Neither. I hope they destroy themselves.

Iran

Iran 100%

>Shia > Sunni
>Iranians are fellow Aryans
>Terrorists are all subhuman Sunni Arabs
>Iran is the lesser power so it's better to support the lesser of two evils

Iran.

But UK is a Saudi puppet so we will probably be fed lie after lie until we get a hate boner and spaff it all over Iran in less than a decade

not to mention glorious Hezbollah protecting Christians, supporting Assad, and defeating ISIS

>tfw guerillas with an air force

Iran desu. Shias > sunnies.
They are only hated by America because
>muh nuclear

I'm not even shia, but Iran isn't coopted by Israel or funding wahhabi crazies.

Saudi Arabia, they got that oil, Iran don't got shit to trade us so they're useless

Shias are more civilized and also hates the Jews which is good.

But Sup Forums should support none of them.

Both have geopolitical plans that will result in tens millions of refugees coming to Europe.

Neither

let them duke it out as long as they don't resort to nukes

Faggot

The US should supply weapons to the Iranians and make them stronger, then watch Iran and Saudi destroying each other.

Only if the money is good enough

Iran without question. Saudis are just Zionist puppets.

First thing they would do with those weapons is attack us

Saudi Arabia is all Jew'd up while Iran is not.

>fellow aryans
Whites aren't aryan.
Only Indians and Iranians, retard.

I doubt that. The best sand niggers can do is kill their fellow muzzies and nothing more. They lack the talent and the capacity.

These ain't your ordinary every day sandniggers

They got that Persian sneaky assassin blood in them

Remember the word assassin comes from the hashashin gang which were based in Iran

Iran...what do you think Sup Forums is, STUPID?

Heh....hehe...hehehehe

True but how do you think they'll attack the US? The closest thing they can do is target nearby US bases.

The Queen's English is a pure Aryan language, bong.

The side that has lawnchairs and beer.

If you are on anyone's side you are just gullible cattle who lives to expands other people's empires.

There are no such things as right and wrong sides, the best or worse, only temporary mutual interests.

A smart man works on both sides and gains from their conflict.

>tfw to intelligent

Iran, of course.
Saudi Arabia is utterly corrupt and will eventually collapse.

Iran is surrounded by Sunnis. They maintain good relations with Pakistan but when push comes to shove the Pakis will take the side of their fellow Sunnis.

China is struggling against the containment of Russia-India-Japan. Pakistan is China's natural ally in this struggle. Iran is Russia's natural ally. That puts Iran on the "good" side of the conflict. Meanwhile the Chinese depend on Arab oil.

The US choice is obvious. We support the Russian-Indian-Japanese containment of China, naturally aligning us with Iran and against Saudi Arabia.

Iran of course. Saudi-Arabia is younger than 100 years, IRan can look back on history as ancient as old greece. Fuck the Saudis, Dogs on a leash of USA and Israel.

English is a West-Germanic language with heavy Latin and Greek Influences.

It's not Aryan at all.

Hell, the word Aryan is itself a loan word from Sanskrit - an Aryan Language.

How do people not know this?

This is basically the plot of Alien vs Predator IRL

Whoever wins, the West loses...

Actually Iran has a hella lot oil, they just dont subscribe to the globalist NWO plans so they are the enemy as dictated by (((opinion-makers and media)))

This is tge dimbest thing I've read all day

Iran is the lesser evil here

morally: Iran
for our interests: SA
It's better to have retards sit on oil than nationalists

This. Fuck Israeli propaganda.

>It's better to have retards sit on oil than nationalists

That sort of attitude is why the US consistently makes the mistake of choosing strategic short term ""stability"" over long term actual stability.

It's the reason the Iranians got pissed off in the first place.

>choose to jew people rather than stabilize for a little less shekles

Saudi

I'm on the side of the one who buys our military hardware. In a perfect world, both sides would do that and kill themselves like it's the 30 Years Old war again, while I look at them drinkin' whisky and bangin' bitches with the money.

Germanic, Latin, and Greek are Aryan languages. Get an education.

Okay, chink.

>Germanic, Latin, and Greek are Aryan languages

lmao what

This is bait.

Exactly, every single Islamic terrorist attack against us has been by Sunnis.

The Shia-Sunni divide isn't something discussed enough when we talk about Islam. Shia Muslims don't like us, Iranians hate Americans, but they just seem to want to be left alone and do their own thing.

Iran of course. Persians > Arabs.
Also Iran is a nice country.

Aryan meant Indo-European but then linguists stopped using it after Hitler.

I think he means Indo-European.

Iran NO QUESTION

Iranians are really fucking awesome people

Iran any day. Saudi Arabia is cancer. Iran even accused Saudi's of being behind the embassy attack a few months back.

Iran obviously.

America the great devil will fall.

>linguists stopped using it after Hitler.

No, they stopped using it when they discovered that European languages do not derive from Sanskrit, and that Anatolian and Hellenic languages are older.

It stopped being used when it was found to be wrong.

This. If you're against Iran then you are for Israel.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

>Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil war may seem unconnected, but they are.

this
Aryan literally means Indo-European. After Hitler, linguists started using the term "Indo-European" instead as a euphemism. Aryan people speaking Aryan languages and bringing the Aryan religion spread from the Aryan homeland and become the dominant cultural influence in India, Iran, and all of Europe.

Iran. Persia is an ancient and rich culture that was unfortunately taken over by a bunch of illiterate sheep fuckers 40 years ago. They still have a chance, though - there remains an intelligentsia that mainly keeps to themselves, preserves their history and hopes for the shit smelling cockroaches to die of meningitis.

Saudi was founded by a bunch of inbred child-fucking camel shit covered peasants and remains to this day a nation of inbred child fucking camel shit covered peasants. Nuke that whole fucking peninsula

That's incorrect.

The basic supposition was that Sanskrit was the oldest Indo-European language and that all other languages derived from this.

i.e. European languages derived from the aryan language Sanskrit, therefore Europeans were Aryan.

This is now understood to be wrong. Hence why Indo-Iranian languages are still called Aryan, and European languages are not.

>Aryan homeland
'The Land of The Aryans' aka AryaVarta is pic related. Nothing to do with Europe.

Europe has never been called the land of the Aryans, nor has any other region outside of North India/Pakistan/Iran.

If your ancestors did not speak Indo-Iranian languages, and did not migrate to Iran and India, you're not aryan.

It's like me saying I'm Kenyan because my Cousin moved to Nairobi. It makes no sense, and it's wrong.

Not Russian, actually Iran was Chink Ally too, China & Iran have military agreement on Iran Oil fields and 10% of China Oil & Gas was from Iran. Iran doesn't care so much on Russia.

Indo-Iranian is one of the two major branches of Indo-European.

You're saying Aryan = Indo-Iranian. I'm saying Aryan = Indo-European.

It's semantic at this point. But you're wrong, Aryan always meant Indo-European. The Aryan homeland was always assumed to be north of Iran (as it is known that the Iranians came to Iran from the north).

Kek, that about sums up the attitude of the globalist sell-out west.

>Aryan always meant Indo-European
>always

Well it doesn't. No one aside from the 'Aryan brotherhood' or the wannabe nazis on here uses it in any meaningful sense.

It's incorrect.

Just mentally substitute it out for "Indo-European" then if you prefer that Jewish euphemism.

When linguists and anthropologists became away of the "Indo-European" connection they applied the term "Aryan" to those people because that was the term of self-identification found in the oldest "Indo-European" text.

I'm on the right side of history.

Are you the Pajeet that claims Indo-European languges and culture spread from India?

Aryan root (Aryos*) means Noble Man in proto IE. It's how IE called themselves. Get fucked, Pajeet.

Both are islamic theocracies. Shias are not based but just another sand nigger cult.

Iran because I hate Saudi that much more.

Neither. I just want to watch the fireworks.

FPBP, good job Huemonkey.

I haven't seen any current aggression out of Iran they are chilling we should leave them be and not allow news media to spin shit out to us!

It's not a 'jewish euphemism' you moron.

There's a good reason why we as linguists stopped using the term Aryan.

The term is based on incorrect suppositions about the evolution of Indo-European languages.

I'm not Indian, and no IE languages did not spread from India.
In fact that incorrect supposition was the basis of calling Europeans Aryan in the first place. i.e. incorrect.

PIE has be painstakingly reconstructed. Aryos doe not mean 'Noble Man'.

Aryos refers to a specific set of people who are Noble by virtue of them following rituals associated with the Proto-Indo-European Religion.

Furthermore, considering Europeans have lost that original religion (although fragments remain), they do not undertake the correct fire sacrifices and would not be considered 'Noble' anyway.

The only people who still do these rituals are the Hindus and the Zoroastrians.

>Tfw you don't have an Iranian revolutionary guard bf

Wow, it's like having to choose between gonorrhoea and syphilis!

Let them kill each other, couldn't care less! Both countries are an abomination!

Wow you must watch Game of thrones a lot

>Saudi Arabia, they got that oil
Are you even aware that Iran produces almost as much oil as Saudi Arabia and probably has much, much bigger oil reserves ?

The side of peace. Once these rag-headed faggots stop killing each other they'll lose their excuse for flooding white countries.

Iran isn't nearly as evil or destructive as Wahabbist Saudi Arabia but they're also pretty shit, as their a religious theocracy themselves. Sup Forums has this misconception that Shia Muslims are on our side and that simply isn't the case. Iran doesn't give a flying fuck about the plight of the West, they only care about securing their interests and spreading their influence in the Middle East by any means necessary. You can argue that Iran winning the proxy war would be better for the Middle East, but the sectarian conflict and jihadism wouldn't be remedied. Plus, they're a much more competent entity both economically and militarily than the Arab fuckfaces in that region, so they very well could be a formidable opponent for us in the future. That being said, I'd have to go with Iran because the shit that Saudi Arabia does and gets away with is absolutely reprehensible. Plus, Iran has more qts.

Iran is one of the last warriors of the free nationalist world not under Zionist control.

Iran, Persians actually have a distinctive history and culture unlike (((arabs))) who are literally jews falling for a false prophet, near niggers with a culture as savage as said niggers they nearly look like. Also Persians don't blow themselves up and as everyone has already mentioned in this bread
>Shia >>>>>>>> sunni

Saudi Arabia and Iran are close to my heart. I'm on both sides.

What does Aryan mean then?

She looks like a tranny

It's an ethnic self-identifier of the Indo-Iranian people to distinguish those who 'sacrifice correctly' (fire sacrifice) from those who do not.

In order for one to ''''Be Aryan''''' in the modern era (if there even is such a thing) is to have the following prerequisites:

1. Speak an Indo-Iranian language
2. Follow the correct cultural/religious practices which designate you aryan
3. Descend from the people who called themselves aryan in ancient times

Those people exclusively come from Central-South Asia.

neither

The "good reason" linguists stopped using the term Aryan is because of Hitler.

Linguists applied the term "Aryan" to all Indo-Europeans because that's the term found in the Vedas. It's simply the oldest term of self-identification we have for any Indo-European group of people.

Whether the term "Aryan" emerged in Vedic India or was brought there by the Indo-Europeans is irrelevant. It's just the term linguists used to refer to early Indo-Europeans until it became politically unfashionable to do so.

Druze side.

>let me tell you what you linguists do
>you stopped using the word because hitler
>became politically unfasionable
>apart from the areas where people still use the word

You need to understand that your opinion is incorrect.

Smelly pajeet confirmed triggered, your non-arguments belie your ineptitude

1. Europe and Northern-Caucaus/Eastern-Ukraine area is populated by a people having more or less the same roots. Looked like each other, pretty similar religion and probably language.

2. The people in the Eastern-Ukraine area reach huge population numbers because of agriculture and fertile land, colonize (sometimes conquer) all of Europe, spreading their religion and language as well as DNA (that wasn't too different from the language/religion/DNA originally in Europe)

3. These people also colonized/conquered Iran and Northern-India, but here they were very different from the population they conquered, making it logically that a term for these people would become common in the area as they were so different.

I get your point though, I'm just saying that it's not strange to call Europeans Aryan as they are genetically and culturally (pre-Christian times at least) closer to the "original Indo-Europeans" than both Iranians and Aryan Indians.

>Who's side are you on?
Semites vs more semites

You can't tell them apart either?

The fuck is that place to the top right?

I thought that was broader Isael

Sunni Islam for the win bruh. They have the best coffee.

Shia, but I'm partial because I'm an Orthodox Christian.
We have some commonalities with them, like for example we do not proselytise. Also we do not believe in our supremacy like Sunni animals do.
Shia don't do terror attacks on random people, they fight like soldiers against other soldiers which is more moral, even if you oppose them.
Also Shia usually can read, which is a big problem among most Sunni, which is really strange.
On one hand Sunni are the supremacist basing their claims on the Quran, yet most of them can't even read it.

Iranians aren't semites.
ebin

as a Shia ,Iran of course.
The only good thing that Saudi Arabia produce is orange juice

>Iranians aren't semites.
36% semitic

If its true that Iraq is these days controlled by Iran then they are allied with majority semitic people

And what shitty point is that? The West is allied with Saudi-Arabia and Israel.

Neither. But saudis are all sons of whores and faggots. If persians nuke them into oblivion good for them.

Iran has lots of minorities, like jews, Turks and many others.
Persians are estimated to be only between 51 and 65% of the population.

>And what shitty point is that? The West is allied with Saudi-Arabia and Israel.

I was saying they were semitic. Whats your point?

Don't forget the iconography. Something that really pisses of the Sunnis.