Lol, Christ cucks

didn't the pope once say that it is sinful to eat chicken tenders? i can't believe this fucking guy

I hope he is refering to the "national" security of the Vatican City, but of course not

The Pope has nothing to do with Christianity. Try to find the word "Pope" in the Bible

>he STILL hasn't swallowed the OrthoCHADxy pill

anyone see how the left has embraced religion and spirituality?

>muhh pope, muuuh islam

watch, in 20 years they will be anti-abortion

Sometimes I think in olden times if the Pope had an influence he would go down in history for setting civilization back hundreds of years with immigration.

So when is every empty room in the Vatican going to house migrants.

The Sistene Chapel could fit a number of bunk beds.

You just posted this thread last night. Now I know it is a concerted effort by Pagan fags to attack Christianity.

As such I will be dumping my pagan degeneracy images now.

"Come save the west with us, White man!"

"Hey white man, I'm fertile and ready to have many pagan babies! Marry me!"

We don't need 5 fucking threads on this every single day

Post pic for FPBP and that's it. If anyone needs clarification, explain that the pope is a fucking cuck for supporting mass third world migration from hostile cultures and link them to some summaries on race and intelligence.

"Yeah man, I used to be a Christcuck but then I spent some time on the internet and got redpilled hard, now I worship Thor like my ancestors (except the last 2,000 years)."

The only problem is Putin's love for muslies

Your leadership is no better.

Putin is a traitor against his own people.

Central Asian Muslims shouldn't be in Russia just because Russia colonized them several hundred years ago.

"Welcome to the heathen gathering, bruder. Today we will light incense to Odin and pass around a mead horn to drink from. My mom has to pick me up in 2 hours though so we need to hurry if we're going to get to the chanting."

Did you know Pagans are into vampirism and blood drinking? Weird huh?

Not the pope. The papacy is ordained by god and the only way you can stop being pope is death. So as long as Benedict is alive, this man is not the pope...

t. Roman Catholic