HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why is all social media so fucking left, Snapchat, Facebook, fucking Christ
>"look at us, we're condemning nazis so we obviously have the moral high ground, fascist"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are just trying to get as many niches of the population to be involved in this "fight against nazis" as possible.

marketing

this is just capitalism in action

Same thing that every company is doing with the new LGBTQTISNGY5000 craze

>wearing polos
>"Fashion"

Whoa why are all the Apple store guys yelling in the streets ?

First autism and now fashion.

Do those evil nazi's ever stop?

>the nazi's are weaponizing fashion
daily reminder that the SS-uniform was made by no one less than Hugo Boss

They suppress any descenting opinions where ever possible.

dont even think about stepping foot onto reddit. they are probably the most anti free speech platform

They're business casual t-shirts, but damn if I don't wear them all the time. So comfy.

Kek. I want to go into an Apple Store now and complain that their employees need to change their dress code because they look like nazis and I'm offended and afraid to shop there

Redpill me on Polo shirts Sup Forums. Are they cool enough to wear in hot summer weather? Are they acceptable business attire?

Fashion is for Nazis! If you want to show you're not a Nazi wear sweatpants or leggings everywhere. Always wear your favorite band's t-shirt. Stopping white supremacy one sweat pant at a time.

Fascion?

I encourage everyone who has Snapchat to check out the article on Washington post it you want to suffocate from laughter

Comfy Jewish made shirts.
Get a Ralph Lauren pima cotton Polo, you'll be erect 24/7

yes and yes

I can't remember if the fashion threads were here or 8pol. Probably 8pol a few years ago.

>Are they acceptable business attire?

if you work in IT yeah
poorly-fitting polos and slacks are like the unofficial uniform of networking and sysadmin guys everywhere

>polos and khakis
They act like their out there in full Rick or something.

What even are they asking for? For makers of white polo shirts to go out of their way to denounce "Nazis"?

Watching the Cuckbrains of the Left come so thoroughly unglued is a beautiful sight to behold. Where the fuck are they even going with this? Rawrrrrrrrrrr! Nazi's can't wear clothes anymore and were going to kill them if they do. Rawrrrrrrrrrrrr! Holy shit the crazy is off the charts. We're reaching levels of crazy that shouldn't even be possible.

Basically, after all if you don't do what the whiners want they'll call you a nazi, have everyone else catch on and ruin your business because a few people called you a name and ignorant leftists started riding the same train

I do work in IT so I'll give it a go. This is silicon valley though, where t-shirts are standard attire (see zuckerberg). Polo shirts just run the risk of being too dressy.

Nazis should make breathing eating and reproducing a "white supremacist" thing so all the leftists do the opposite.

>that
>fashion
It really doesn't take much to look better than leftists.

NOT SO FAST, FAKE NEWS

Is this fashion?
Like would I get laid if I wore a white short sleeved button up shirt and khakis?

underrated

Tell us, o blessed corporations, what we must wear two abstain from presentation of all that which is unholy in thine eyes .

One of the most aesthetic uniforms in history 2bh

THE MADNESS!
THE MADNESS!!

>woah all dressed the same what reminds me of
me on the right btw

"People with right-wing beliefs tend to dress slightly differently; HOW DO WE STOP THEM?"

That spoopy mask on #3 would be fun attire for naz/pol/s

lol we are a threat

There's something fascinating about this sjw idea that the creator of something, be it a tv show, book series, or apparently a piece of fucking clothing, is somehow responsible for the actions of the end product consumers all over the world and should "speak up" and try to control the way the people who look at or use the stuff they make behave. What the hell

Kinda want Nazi groups to start publicly demanding members to wear clothes off a particular designer. Ralph Lauren would be a laugh being jewish.

I prefer the cut and sleeve/collar details on Fred Perry and Ben Sherman polos. The Fred Perry laurels are the coolest polo logo. They make polos for all sorts of situations. I've even dressed them up by buttoning to the top and adding a jacket.

Also good

Is that the proud boys one?

They're not fashionable, they're just wearing the bare minimum needed for a casual office job. Maybe going to the office depot company picnic.

And I don't see how the fashion industry is supposed to make tattoos, piercings and body odor fashionable. It's not the fashion industry's fault liberals are disgusting.

Hugo Boss designed for Hitler and is still around. And let's be honest, the Nazis looked good.

haha dude at least it's not the government determining morality haha
this is a quintessentially libertarian world haha

Get out of your country while you still can

>sale rack at a local GAP
>this whole article
It's like they want people to think they're entitled snobs looking down on the working class

Is it? I like the colors but Fred Perry was a tennis player in the 50's that invented the polo shirt. Skins picked up Fred Perry stuff in the late 60's. They're really comfy and well made.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

They didn't look outraged with Hugo Boss

Why?

I have some old Izod ones too. They're classic and I love the little gator.

The SJW should never be appeased, they will just ask for more. The evergreen state college is a great example of this.

The left wants to regulate people's appearance.
if it were up to the left there would be hate speech laws and being seen in public with an undercut would be akin to wearing a "Fuck niggers. WPWW" shirt and would be an arrestable offense.

Remember all those Karl Lagerfield fashion shows where "nazi" styles were considered Avante Guarde 3 years ago?

Remember when Hugo Boss brought back the Waffen SS Coat ?

So would a right wing fashion thread for the discussion of attire appropriate for those of a specific political ideology be political enough for pol? I feel like the right, similar to the left actually has quite a few iconic looks with plenty of do's and don'ts for making them work for you.

we should just spell it fascion

Queue the "still not asking for it" pics.

>Are they cool enough to wear in hot summer weather?
Yes.
>Are they acceptable business attire?
Depends on the buisiness, generally I'd say no. Polos look informal, and therefore only buisness attire if your buisness has a informal atmosphere

Same. Just don't wear the combo you posted unless you want to be mistaken for Proud Boys. Fred Perry has nearly infinite color schemes though.

Loving this salt mining.

Just fashion is fine.

We refer to fascist things as fash and fashy now anyway.

Americans are cringeworhy tier speaking of clothing. They all look like golf players.

so no one complains when they start the purge of right wingers

I like this one.

Those are not Hugo Boss attire!

This is why white women are not really interested in white men as much as they used to be. Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know their dicks are bigger. White-boys these days are really looking like their mothers dress them still. I bet all those faggots in OP's pic had mummy dress them before they were sent off to their le_edgy nazi rally.

Because it's a threat to their web of lies.
It's a threat to their dream: Babel.

these people are so unhinged

a fucking leaf etc etc... yawn

Tactical assault turtlenecks incoming.
*requires shoulder holstered PPK/S.

>weaponized autism
>weaponized amphibians
>weaponized fashion
F5 F5 F5

leaf

>can't even wear a white polo shirt in multicultural America
Yeah nah

They're grasping. The last death rattle of a dying industry. The sooner the Old Media dies out, the better.

Because Heil Victory you fucking faggot

The 1% capitalist class walked out on Trumps economic board because he called people who carry commie flags bad.
Let that sink in.

>tfw I guess I am wearing nazi clothing now

Yanks are strange. Polo shirts are for faggots over here.

The Washington Shitpost is a glorified clickbait site.

The 1960's version of this:
The KKK are Weaponizing White Sheets. The Bedding Industry Needs to Speak Up.

Fashion companies don't control who buys their products, especially basic shit like white shirts. This shit is so fucking stupid.

> WYMYN CAN WEAR WATEVER AND U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT SHITLORD, MUH EXPRESSION MUH RAPECULTURE

> REEEEEEEEEEEE ITS UR FAULT FOR LOOKING LIKEA NAZI

> WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS HER FAULT FOR LOOKING LIKE SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT?

>tucked collared polo
>OMG THE RACISM!
What planet am I even on?

>/fa/scist

It's more of a southern trash and Midwest thing, the cultures that have given up, and embrace mediocrity. The parts of the country that matter don't dress like that

You make awesome posts!

Every social media website is owned and run by Jews. I'm not even memeing.

>they do it
>Free market, freedom of speech, it's only business!

>we do it
>THIS IS MORALLY EVIL STOP THAT

Every timr

for they are hypocrites

I don't know if you ever tried reading post-Marx marxist "economics" but, dude, big business is 100% communist. When I was reading "The Nature and Logic of Capitalism" it was like listening to a room full of MBAs discuss business.

Route out the damn VIPERS, and watch them scurry out like a bunch of cockroaches when the light is lit.

MORE PLEASE...FUCKING MORE!

They cannot decide if high fashion should speak out and denounce these "nazis" from wearing their clothes or if they want to shame them because they are wearing poor people stufff "from the sale rack at a local Gap".

It's one or the other, you morons.

Yeah I didn't even know they did that. I wonder if I can find a proud boy that will trade me for it.

BROTIP: Hugo was just one of the many-many manufacturers. The iconic black SS uniform was actually designed by Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck.

t. tailor and uniform autist

Shit guys I think Leonardo DeCaprio is a NAZI.

NAZIIIIIIIIIIII

Fuck these people are retarded.

Not wanting a cool alligator on your shirt

See
I love that gator.

> there is no culture war against white men. it's all made up
> some fuckheads with tiki torches troll about
> omg scrutinize how men dress, the music they wear, their haircuts, entertainment, and remove their ability to communicate.

Lacoste > RL

So are we at this point in history where dressing sharp and caring about your hygiene makes you a nazi?