HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v2RlhqJR9lE
youtu.be/Rzb8o4TMp04?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU
twitter.com/NickRaff85/status/900393906147389441
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/08/23/its-happening-white-house-has-reportedly-prepared-paperwork-for-trumps-arpaio-pardon-n2372322
phxpolicefoundation.org/donate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L8g_7YiPjns
youtube.com/watch?v=2LBtDrcIntk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503474702234.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503463167183.webm
youtu.be/G43Quhw0yfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lolz

bump

police'd

Gassed in the sack

TWO TESTICLES ENTER

ONE TESTICLE LEAVE

Is this considered eugenics?

Still not as pathetic as the Sup Forumstard who took his shirt off and revealed his pasty pear shaped sludge body in charlottesville while wimpering desu

kek
youtu.be/v2RlhqJR9lE

Why do women and numales do that thing where the second they feel any sort of contact, they go down like they've been KO'd? This guy tries it but then his balls remind him that they're in pain and then he reacts like a normal human afterwards.

I bet that tear gas made some tears

youtu.be/Rzb8o4TMp04?t=37s

I wonder if he got any pepper on his dick.
Would be hilarious hearing him crying for milk in a high pitched voice

DO IT

bolsheviks btfo

Why is it so funny to watch people get hit in the nuts?

Even when I was a little kid I remember watching my uncle catch a line drive right in the gonads, and I swear my mind added in a high pitched piano key going BONK and I instantly collapsed laughing.

based cop

I want to buy that marksman a doughnut

>Good night left nut

Fucking waste of time

youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU

Love how the guy in the top right of the video with the phone flipping off the cops decides to stop doing so and quietly go away once he sees the guy with the gas mask become the one nut wonder.

antifa faggots gassed and ball blasted out of existence

>IVE GOT MY INHALERS
>WILL HE PARDON ME?!?!
>WILL HE PARDON MEEEEE?!?!?
>IVE GOT MY INHALERS
>THIS ISN'T FAIRRRR!!!
>THIISSS ISNT FAAAAIRRR!

AHAHAHHAHHAA

DIGITS CALL PEPE ATTACK

there wasnt ewven anything there to hit in the first place. Its pretty shitty of us to assume that ze is a male. We CANT KNOW if ze had "balls". But ze might have had a clit that took a hit.

Rolling for pepe frog attack

antifa having heart attacks on scene last night

feminazis gassed and ass blasted

now rolling for angry interracial asian pepe troll

why are you talking like a fag

youre right, this won't end.

Awwww did we hurt someones feelings :(

do you know why

That still cracks me up.

Best version

twitter.com/NickRaff85/status/900393906147389441

i have praised digits before you

if you dont take the fucking religion of digits seriously, get the fuck out

>Why do women and numales do that thing where the second they feel any sort of contact, they go down like they've been KO'd?
Same reason they pretend to be offended by everything.
They know that they get the best payout - both in terms of political optics and possibly Muh Compensation, if they feign that they've been more damaged than they actually have.

>The faggy trend of you recording yourself flip someone/something off to post the pov on your social media to show how much you hate something

Fag

Did Trump pardon Arpaio?

Same reason limp wrist faggot soccer players do it.

>"Is that a woman?"
>"Who knows"
>"I guess there's only one way to find out"

No, but heavily hinted at it last night.

So, he didn't pardon him?

No. Trump did tell people to not worry about Arpaio and that he'll have a good Christmas. He also explicitly said he'd help Arpaio later, not during the speech.

kek

>losing your nuts over drumpf

good thing I'm a jebhead

Fuck you finfags we did it better

He drew up the papers this morning:
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/08/23/its-happening-white-house-has-reportedly-prepared-paperwork-for-trumps-arpaio-pardon-n2372322

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly I don't like Arpaio that much. However, we can not let the left defile the rule of law to make an example out of a duly elected sheriff. He might have been a cunt but he is not a criminal.

lulz

phxpolicefoundation.org/donate.html

I want to be able to donate but at the same time, be able to congratulate them on a job well done and ask if a good portion of my donation can go to the cop with the impeccable aim.

no more procreation from him.

Also, I think I need to sign up a "bad goy" Twitter account already. I don't actually do anything on my Twitter and I don't even sign up to controversial ones because I'm in too deep with pozzed leftists (Melbourne)

Has Pepper Balls be identified? There is a bullshit video of someone trying to steal his fame

some one do a montage with one of those sniper elite nut shots
youtube.com/watch?v=L8g_7YiPjns

Reminds me of this one from a few years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=2LBtDrcIntk

Always cracks me up.

Lmao. Did the canister hit the ground and then hit him in the balls, or was it directly from the weapon and right in the balls?

Great shot if it was intended.

It's sooo much better with sound
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503474702234.webm

Right now he'll be in hospital or lying in bed at home unable to piss without agonising pain. We'll find out more when either the media ID him or he tries to sue that deadeye officer who took him out of the gene pool.

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad this is taking off the way it is
I love you guys

police beating up communists, as they should.

saved

Pepper Balls most likely trying to stay off the radar. If he goes to the Hospital he goes to jail. I think user will give him a pass, he has suffered enough.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503463167183.webm

Would the police bother to charge him after he got righteously shot in the dick?

Kek MART

Mr. Trump the alt-left are kicking the tear gas cannisters back what should we do?

Trump: Shoot him in the dick.

Absolutely, protects them from a lawsuit and I am sure they feel he deserves a good ass rape. I think user should agree this guy has had enough

Right in the balls man. Deadshot. And now the antifa "revolutionaries" are crying to the press about police brutality. Like what the fuck did you expect, commie garbage? kek

THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD

kek

>be antifa
>get gassed in the balls
>6 million spermatoids killed
never forget

sweet justice

KEK

THUNDERCROTCH! THUNERCROTCH!

N A Z I D

>kicked out of 100 countries, lets get an updated number, you double kike.

Saved it, user thank you for posting. This is an instant classic. You must listen to this video with sound, you will get chills up your leg, guaranteed.

That's not the real audio though

It could be risky delaying medical treatment. His best option would be a private clinic with a good cover story.

Unfortunately the sound's an edit of another video. Think it was something about a weaboo getting his ass kicked. Still funny though.

I hope you die

Dammit, If you can not trust a fellow user, who can you trust.

Because their whole life is based on fictional accounts of things, so if you get hit, you fall over.

Do your own research. Original vid is from a news report: youtu.be/G43Quhw0yfw

For the love of God, please tell me Pepper Balls Guy is real, like Santa Claus

Do you think he actually lost his balls?