Punjabis

The Punjabi race is a deeply evil subhuman race that is responsible for 90% of the world's terrorism and heroin drug trade. What is the Punjabi race? They are the race of people that covers present day Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Punjab state of northern India. They are those goofy looking idiots who have beards and wear turbans, basically. Some famous punjabis are Canada's defense minister and Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the UN. The idiotic religion of Sikhism also originated in this region of the world.

90% of the world's terrorism originates from the above mentioned region (Pakistan and Afghanistan). 90% of the world's heroin also originates from this region (Afghanistan).

Punjabis are an incredibly greedy race of people, second only to the jews. This has led to them being called "The Jews of India". Punjabis, of course, are openly envious of white people and the majority of Punjabis will subscribe to some form of SJW radical liberalism. Punjabi women are even worse than American women, if that is even possible. Most punjabi women are radical feminists. Even still though, they are ready to hop on the cock of any white guy that comes their way.

India is a very conservative country but Punjabi men and women are loud, trashy hedonistic idiots. Punjabi women are complete sluts and they will fuck anything, and are very desperate for white cock. Punjabi men are a bunch of cucks who are controlled by their wives. In the average Punjabi family, the wife runs and controls everything and the husband is just a beta male cuck who is under his wife's control. Punjabi men are beta male cowards and will try to start shit with white guys in the most passive-aggressive way possible. If you're a white guy, all you have to do is threaten to beat their ass and they will back down really fast. Punjabis are an obnoxious, rude, and nasty race of people. At their core, they are a subhuman race that hates the white race because they are JEALOUS of white people.

Part 2 next

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=jsBDz1ITn6Q
youtu.be/C35SySS4nyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part 2

The average Indian is actually a nice person. All the negative stereotypes about Indians worldwide, are coming from the Punjabis. In Thailand and other parts of Asia, there is a popular saying, "If you are locked in a room with an indian and a snake, kill the indian first". This originates from how indian traders used to cheat and scam Asians. But the majority of these indian traders were PUNJABI indians. Even today, in Asian countries, most of the loan sharks and "micro-loan" people are Punjabi indians. I remember that a Punjabi indian was murdered in the Philippines a few months back over a micro-loan he had given to a Filipino. So Punjabis share that quality with Jews- they are very financially manipulative people.

Even the Punjabis in India, who you would expect to be more mild and well behaved, are a source of terrorism within India itself. Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assasinated by two Punjabi bodyguards in 1984 and this led to anti-Punjabi riots and normal indians killed tens of thousands of Punjabis. Punjabis are hated in India by normal indians and the assasination of Indira Gandhi finally gave them an excuse for the tensions to boil over and the average indian decided to outright exterminate as many Punjabis as they could. I can't blame them for this because Punjabis are manipulative greedy pieces of shit. It's like how Jews manipulate white people and finally white people had enough of the Jew's bullshit and fought back against the Jews in World War 2. Also, there are Punjabi terrorists who attack the Indian government and military and demand an independent Punjabi state.

Basically, the Punjabi race has zero redeeming qualities and if any race was a candidate for "physical removal, so to speak", it is Punjabis.

The majority of rapes are being done by Punjabi men. For example, in the UK, there was a bunch of Pakistan (Punjabi) rape gangs that groomed over 4000 young white girls for sexual prostitution. So Punjabi men are the source of most of the rapes in India and outside of India too. If we deported all Punjabis from the West (people from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and northern India), the rate of rapes would drop 80% overnight. Punjabi men are a bunch of creepy sexual perverts and rapists.

who are the good indians then?

South indians

This is just so wrong its not even worth discussing

OH GAWD MAKE MY PUNJABI PUSSY CUM!

Somebody redpill me on Indian subraces/ethnic groups? Dey arr rook same desu.

read my post

>Hindu Poo autist sperging out about Sikh
And Afghanistan isn't Punjabi Pajeet

My boss and hsiw ife went to a trip across India a few years back (2013 maybe) and he said that the furthe ryou went North the worse and filthier the country got.

>punjabis are jews
>punjabis arent human
>there are indians, then there are punjabis

Yeah not so informative.

that is indeed true

He's bullshitting, if you really want to know look elsewhere.

>Hey baby, let's shit in the street together.

POO IN MY LOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just show your Indian flag? whats the point of larping as a white nat when nobody believes it?

ok Sup Forumsrother

POO IN LOO

Funny, I was always under the impression it was the other way around

IT IS OP IS TROLLING, RETARD

Which street do you shit on Pajeet? Or do you prefer the beach instead?

there's a fuckton of them. the north got conquered more often so they're more mongrelized. they don't look the same at all if you look at pictures of different indian subraces side by side.

i like shitting in white women's vagina

afghans arent punjabi

Alabama Hot Pocket. Google it.

they are, basically

>The average Indian is actually a nice person.
They have that "nice" exterior because they are raised to be polite, but it always comes across as condensending and demeaning. Like they are being polite but you know inside they think your a worthless piece of trash. They only truly care about themselves and their family, fuck anyone else.

>pajeet the white supremacist
Topkek, I fucking love this board

t. street-shitting Hindu

Lightskins at North, more streetshitting too, also more succesful.
South got darkies and smart ones.

t. Hinjew

Come on, Pajeet, you can do better than that

I LOVE PUNJABI PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afghans still regularly molest and rape little boys and it isn't even frowned upon. All of which are remnants of evil white Hellenic culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom

cuck be gone! the white race is the best race!

is that ur mom? she looks shiny

I LOVE MOMMY!!!!!!!!

>had the door held open for me by a Sikh dude today

Those bastards.

DEATH TO SIKHS!

Why do all Indians have fucked up disgusting feet, and why do they insist on wearing sandals year round 24/7?

HER FEET ARE THE DIVINE GATEWAY TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

why are indians so perverted and smelly
serious question

India vurld superbower tventy tventy

CAUSE WE LIKE TO CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gagging at the sight of those toe nails.

death to p*njabis
reminder that most pakis are punjabis too. just muslim.

FUCK MY BIG PUNJABI JUGS, WHITE MAN!!!!!!

>The idiotic religion of Sikhism also originated in this region of the world.
Sikhism is a good religion. Read up on the basic principles of the religion in Wikipedia, it's not any evil or weird shit, it's a pretty reasonable world view and does not put Sikhs above any other religion or race.

I'd rather fuck the one in the red shirt senpai.

>pic is of Sikhs, arguably the most based sand people in history

it's a FAGGOT religion

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

Which religion is not a faggot religion then?

yo yo honey singh

if it was so good i would not see so many white pot head hippies joining, I see 10 sikhs every day none from india

yes sikhism is a faggot religion for dumb white hippies

whereabouts do you live? i live in Seatle hipster central, and I've seen one white Sikh here.

The one ware the guy convinced the teen age runaway girls in Vegas that he had to have sex with them to prepair their bodies for the mothership

fuck you street shitter! Poo in the loo dammit!

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha stay mad ya Dravidian faggot, don't forget to suck that dalit cum outta your wife's pussy.

i am a WHITE MAN!

WTF I hate Punjabis now!

I like Arab girls more.

You're all the same street shitting poos.

BRAP

FAP

found the lungi

kek pajeet, Hindus are literally the abos of India. The only reason you're not all kebabs is because Sikhs had to push the Chad mughals out of india when the virgin hindus couldn't. SIkhs arent even ethnic indians btw you smelly curry

Same logic as
>guns kill people so get rid of them
People use heroin. People make heroin. Stopping this group of people wont change that

Islam is a far better religion that Sikhism.

islam will help us physically remove JEWS

south indians are the biggest white woshipers in the world, literally more black then niggers that they have to bleach there skin to look white so they can feel better about themselves.

Literally every stereotype about indians come from you fucking beta cu cks

>What a character assassin fail
We love Sikhs brothers and sisters

youtube.com/watch?v=jsBDz1ITn6Q

but at least south indians are well mannered and polite

OP must be confusing Pakis (Muslims) with Punjabis (Sikhs).

Different turbans.

>Different turbans.

Same DNA

The majority of rapes are being done by Punjabi men. For example, in the UK, there was a bunch of Pakistan (Punjabi) rape gangs that groomed over 4000 young white girls for sexual prostitution. So Punjabi men are the source of most of the rapes in India and outside of India too. If we deported all Punjabis from the West (people from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and northern India), the rate of rapes would drop 80% overnight. Punjabi men are a bunch of creepy sexual perverts and rapists.

But Sikhs are Punjabis...

The most bro-tier demographic in the world. I'm confused

Pookis from pakistan are inbred muslims - Their dna is no longer considered pure.

>The majority of rapes are being done by Punjabi men.
Punjab is a region that is split between Pakistan and India. The Pakistani Punabis are Muslim, the Indian Pujabis are mostly Sikh.

The notorioius rape gangs in the UK were Pakistani Muslims.

Also, I'd like to see some legit stats that back up your statement that "The majority of rapes are being done by Punjabi men".

I saw some Punjabi diaper head when I walked into the washroom and saw his dick it was uncut! Wtf dirty savages

Getting close to that chola look.

youtu.be/C35SySS4nyA

BRO TIER INNIT

wrong, afghanistan is made of patans aka pushtu who are indo-europeans with extremly high R1A %

>equating shit tier Pakistani muslim Punjabi's to bro tier Indian sikh Punjabi's

No.