Why are you racist, sexist, and homophobic?

Good question.
What a great fucking question, OP.

Because I've been around enough niggers to know what they're like.

And I hate it.

you're racist, you're not welcome on Sup Forums

all people listed above are not welcome here

FUCK OFF.

Imagine how much mud is now inside of her vagina

because women and people of shit color are stupid
and also homosexuals are gay
lmao

because Jews and nu-male cucks say so

probably less than usual.

>Why are you racist, sexist, and homophobic?
Translation: Why are you not Marxist?

Because I am human.

>Why are you racist
Race does have an impact on mental/physical capacities. Discriminating by race is valid.
>sexist
Women are less rational than men and shouldnt be allowed to make serious decisions (like voting). I'm not a MGTOW retard. I love women and think they are part of what makes a society great. But (most of the time) they are NOT fit to be leaders or scientists.
>homophobic
I'm not against the concept of homosexuality, If you wanna kiss a guy to try it out, I'm not gonna burn you in a cross. BUT, homosexuals are way more likely to be pedophiles, victims of pedophiles, and children raised by them are more likely to be depressed or suicidal (part of it because of the pedophilia). I have a gay friend and he used to talk about how he was in a gay sauna with older men when he was 15. He's trying his best to no act on his mental illness.

Because, as much as I wanted this 'everyone's peaceful' meme to be real when I was younger, it turns out facts are racist.
Muslims are thiefs and murderers.
Blacks are stupid and can't work for shit.

There's a point where you just keep witnessing it in one form or another, and you just can't pretend it's not real.

>Why are you racist
Racism is when you discriminate based on race. It is a perfectly natural behavior to favor your in-group.
>Sexist
Sexism is discrimination based on sex. Women and men have different behaviors, brain patterns, emotional responses, etc. Thus, it is normal to assume they're different and treat them as such.
>Homophobic
Because they tend to be sexually deviant and push these degeneracy upon others.
A faggot getting rammed in the ass once a week in his room is totally fine as long as he doesn't molest kids and nobody knows he's a fag.

99% of the people on this board are just edgelords who bought into their own memes. They can't judge people by their own merits

Why haven't you been to Detroit to see why?

because i'm a bi trans nigger

Well, I'm a muslim.

FREE PASS!

Fuck off.

why do you think those meaningless concepts invented in the last few decades are important?